ADVERTISEMENT

Aerial Cities

Oh snap. I’ve seen the ones they do on States from the air but haven’t seen the city ones. The State history aerial show is really cool too.

It’d actually a really smart idea. It probably costs nothing to film.

Reactions: crambone
I've seen a lot of the Aerial State episodes, the best small towns one was pretty cool. I saw most of the Aerial City Miami episode. It's one of those channels I accidentally put on when nothing else is on

I've seen a lot of the Aerial State episodes, the best small towns one was pretty cool. I saw most of the Aerial City Miami episode. It's one of those channels I accidentally put on when nothing else is on

Yeah, that's how I stumbled on it. It's a good show to just have on.

I watch Aerial America a lot. One of my favorite shows to relax with.

With drones being as cheap as they are now, lots of travel vlog footage on Youtube is equally cool to watch. Travel vlogs are almost all I watch now because the footage is so awesome.

With drones being as cheap as they are now, lots of travel vlog footage on Youtube is equally cool to watch. Travel vlogs are almost all I watch now because the footage is so awesome.
those Travel vlogs on Youtube are awesome, chromecast is a gamechanger.

Same here.

I watch a lot of travel vloggers...

This guy is from UCF and ofter wears UCF hats and shirts. He is a little obnoxious, but edits his videos well and has good drone footage. His 4-part series with The Budgeteers in Myanmar was really awesome.
https://www.youtube.com/user/YaloVids

The Budgeteers Series 2 was awesome. They hitchiked from California to Panama. They produce their show like a real TV show, too. Series 3, in India, starts at the beginning of June.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCckFCPnDSf9mMCkdEq7tTcQ

I tried making my own video from my most recent vacation but learned it is a lot harder than it looks.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT