ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama, Clemson, Notre Dame, and UCF in the CFI.

I like that, although Alabama is a much better team this year. They were beatable last year I'm not sure anyone will stop them this year.:sunglasses:

Reactions: BigXIIOrBust
lol @ us making the CFP.

Even bigger lol @ us being #3

I don't want to be in the CFP, because if we do make it, it will be as a #4 slot. And whoever is #4 this year is going to be slaughtered by Bama. Doesn't matter who it is, better some "P5" team than us, as then everyone would just complain about a G5 team not belonging in the playoff.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Alabama beats Notre Dame.

We beat Clemson.

Then we beat Alabama (again) and everyone in Alabama offs themselves and makes the world a better place.
I watched some of the highlights of Tua passing the ball. Incredible touch and accuracy on any pass. Short or deep

Alabama is one of the best teams in college football history. I have no problem saying that they would beat us by a lot.

It’s Alabama and the rest. It comes down to are we the best of 2-4 (CFP).

The first CFP poll comes out before we play again. I'm expecting them to start us around 14.

if by some miracle it happens UCF would be the 4 seed with Bama at 1, game would be in Miami

I like that, although Alabama is a much better team this year. They were beatable last year I'm not sure anyone will stop them this year.:sunglasses:
Big test when playing @LSU. I agree they look unbeatable. I don't think they've played a game longer than halftime, and mostly have been on cruise control halfway through most 2nd quarters. It would be interesting if somebody does play them close, because they have faced no adversity yet....none.

I watched some of the highlights of Tua passing the ball. Incredible touch and accuracy on any pass. Short or deep

Alabama is one of the best teams in college football history. I have no problem saying that they would beat us by a lot.

It’s Alabama and the rest. It comes down to are we the best of 2-4 (CFP).
Most QBs would look great behind that OK. There are plenty of highlights where he has 5-6 seconds or more to just stand there and look around the whole field. I agree they are likely to just roll everybody.

Big test when playing @LSU. I agree they look unbeatable. I don't think they've played a game longer than halftime, and mostly have been on cruise control halfway through most 2nd quarters. It would be interesting if somebody does play them close, because they have faced no adversity yet....none.
At LSU. I'm picking LSU.

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT