ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama player to UCF: If you want to be champs, schedule Bama!

Reactions: Boston.Knight
At least the author is straight up about the scheduling:

"While Buggs’ frustration and confidence can’t be faulted, his knowledge of the scheduling process can be. Alabama is highly unlikely to schedule a Group of 5 opponent as talented as UCF. The reward for winning a game like that do not outweigh the penalty of a possible loss."
but it is impossible for them to lose. When has Alabama lost to UCF? (this year). I am talking about football (2000, 0-1 baby)

The worst OC in UCF Program History has decided to throw in a passive aggressive shot.
DUtvZg4XcAANzQ0.jpg

At least most of the Alabama media 'gets it.' It's on them, not us.

How this absolute incompetent ended-up at Alabama is really a head scratcher! He must have some dirt on somebody...

Saban seems to do a great job of taking coaches who were previously promoted above their actual ability level too quickly and putting them back to work on the specific area of football that they are good at.

Saban seems to do a great job of taking coaches who were previously promoted above their actual ability level too quickly and putting them back to work on the specific area of football that they are good at.

Fans are too quick to throw away coaches when they fail. Some Georgia fan was trying to convince me that Randy Shannon was a terrible coach because he didn't succeed as HC at Miami.

Brilliant idea. Like a legitimate tournament style playoff system that has a standardized method to access the tournament. Like conference champions or undefeated teams get access. This guy might be on to something here. Or is he saying for UCF to somehow get Alabama on the schedule for some future year and that will make UCF national champions? Nevermind that Alabama never plays a road game OOC. The last time we got them we beat them. Did that make us national champions this year?

Fans are too quick to throw away coaches when they fail. Some Georgia fan was trying to convince me that Randy Shannon was a terrible coach because he didn't succeed as HC at Miami.
UM fans told me the same. They forget he put together a nice defense before he was HC.

Reactions: UCFBS
I would have my concerns with Shannon as HC. I am thrilled he is our DC.

Reactions: UCFBS
Key's ceiling is as a position coach

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT