ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama vs Clemson

My guess is Bama- 35
Clemson-10

I could be wrong , but The Sabans are hellbent on not making the same mistakes as last year and they've blown out every team in a major game this year. I think the Bama defense will embarrass the Tigers in a close first half and then run away with it in the second. It's their m.o. this year.

I think Bama will struggle with Watson. I think they win, but in a close game. Clemson's defense is pretty legit as well.

Bama seems awfully good. As much as I don't want them to win, I think they'll get the job done.

Clemson sort of resembles Tennessee in style of play but with a more clutch QB & Bama won that game 19-14 in Tuscaloosa

My Gut says that Coker can't be that good 2 games in a row & that Clemson is much more athletic on the Defensive front & secondary than Michigan State. Bama's Front 7 may be the best in years but Watson picking up chunk plays running could neutralize them some.

Clemson 27
Bama 23

That was a Great Game. The refs did screw Clemson at the end of the 1st half w that running clock after a 1st down.

Alabama won that game on Special Teams. Saban decides to onside kick it w the game tied at 24 and the KR TD was the difference.

Watson played out of his mind, 405 passing yards the most ever in a National Championship game & he's only a Sophomore

Last edited:
Dumbest thing SEC fans brag about. A team in the other division of the same conference of a school you went to wins...."hey look, something I didn't have any association with happened."

If this is a valid form of inclusion, then white people have a lot to celebrate (and apologize for).

LMAOOO Shall I bring up posts littered around here about Houston and the AAC?

such a terrible troll, no one is watching the coaches rewind plays in the middle of the game.

The SEC West was legit, the East was garbage.

Reactions: Knight_Light
Dumbest thing SEC fans brag about. A team in the other division of the same conference of a school you went to wins...."hey look, something I didn't have any association with happened."

If this is a valid form of inclusion, then white people have a lot to celebrate (and apologize for).

"2-6 was not good, but we won the 2 biggest games on the list. A month from now UH beating FSU will still be news, 2-6 won't." -goodknightfl

Check out the Americans post season let down thread for more

such a terrible troll, no one is watching the coaches rewind plays in the middle of the game.

If the sec east was garbage then what does that make UCF? Trust me man get a real degree and attend UF so you know what it feels like to have big games on campus. I had to amp myself up for the likes of East Carolina, SMU and Marshall when I went to UCF 2010-2013

Yeah...nothing worse that watching on TV or listening on radio people who are not good at it...

Main ESPN Broadcast was great...once I turned to other ESPN channels and it sounded like a kitchen full of crying cats.

If some of those other broadcast were put on jail tv's, those prisoners attorneys would have a case for cruel and unusual punishment.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Wait. What was Willie a part of? I honestly have no problem with him, but did they really have a telecast of coaches evaluating plays and include a coach that hasn't won anything of note and couldn't put coach a less talented CUSA team?

I wonder how many people watched it and wondered when UCF got a black coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT