ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama Woman Who Lost Pregnancy in Shooting Is Charged in Fetus’s Death

So now you’re adding the “unarmed” stupidity to the race baiting argument.
LOL. Yeah, it's so stupid to mention the fact that the shooter's self defense charge was against someone who was: 1) a woman; 2) pregnant; and 3) unarmed.

But, hey, when you're packin' heat, baby, you're ready for any threat that comes along!!!!

The woman that shot her is black. She wasn't charged. How is this about race again?
This is so reminiscent of why we were told the Travon Martin murder "couldn't possibly have been racial" because George Zimmerman 'was a minority too.'

This is so reminiscent of why we were told the Travon Martin murder "couldn't possibly have been racial" because George Zimmerman 'was a minority too.'

Well, if I recall correctly the mainstream media decided that GZ was only kind of a minority. They made sure to tell us that he was, in fact, a white hispanic.

Whatever in the hell that is.

Reactions: UCFWayne
LOL. Yeah, it's so stupid to mention the fact that the shooter's self defense charge was against someone who was: 1) a woman; 2) pregnant; and 3) unarmed.

But, hey, when you're packin' heat, baby, you're ready for any threat that comes along!!!!

Yes, it is stupid. More people are killed with “personal weapons” (fists, hands, or feet) than by “assault rifles” every year. Just because someone is unarmed does not mean they can’t cause harm. Pregnant or no, she attacked and battered the other woman. Enough so that when evidence was presented to an independent group of laypeople, they returned an indictment. Moreso, the grand jury thought she posed enough of a threat to the other woman that they refused to return and indictment on the shooter.

It’s called due process. It’s a concept you obviously don’t understand. You take an emotional stance, wrap it in your personal biases, and pass judgement with no regard for facts, evidence, or laws. Thankfully, we still have some rights in this country.

You’re also going to make a fool of yourself if you try to argue the Zimmerman trial so you should stop while you’re behind.

It really is a good thing liberals aren't half as shook ass little bitch snowflakes like you are, or else all of them would have you on ignore for your constant personal attacks

cry about people blocking you

or

cry about people saying words you don't like

pick one, retard. you don't get both.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Holy crap. So this woman was 8 months pregnant, got drunk, killed 2 people and her unborn child, and doesn't have a single charge against her. Wow.
Originally, she was NOT charged for killing the two adults but WAS charged with reckless endangerment of her unborn child. Someone explain that logic for me.

Originally, she was NOT charged for killing the two adults but WAS charged with reckless endangerment of her unborn child. Someone explain that logic for me.
Can you please get you vocabulary right? She was CHARGED with manslaughter for the 2 adults, went to trial, and was acquitted at trial. She was CHARGED with manslaughter for recklessly causing the death of her child, went to trial, and was convicted at trial. She was later acquitted on appeal because the appellate court was worried about the same slippery slope brought up here of setting a precedent where a woman could be charged with manslaughter for any miscarriage. All of the charges were perfectly logical. Without seeing the evidence and testimony presented at trial, there’s no chance to know how logical the Long Island jury of her peers’ decision to acquit would have been.

Shuckster plainly stated that white women whose actions caused a miscarriage would get off without being arrested, charged, and facing trial because racism.

Can you please get you vocabulary right? She was CHARGED with manslaughter for the 2 adults, went to trial, and was acquitted at trial. She was CHARGED with manslaughter for recklessly causing the death of her child, went to trial, and was convicted at trial. She was later acquitted on appeal because the appellate court was worried about the same slippery slope brought up here of setting a precedent where a woman could be charged with manslaughter for any miscarriage. All of the charges were perfectly logical. Without seeing the evidence and testimony presented at trial, there’s no chance to know how logical the Long Island jury of her peers’ decision to acquit would have been.

Shuckster plainly stated that white women whose actions caused a miscarriage would get off without being arrested, charged, and facing trial because racism.

lol you've owned Shookster yet again.

It might help him if he were to ever actually read the stories that he launches into commenting on. Ignorance runs rampant with him.

Yeah boy, you sure nailed me. A pregnant white woman being charged for driving while intoxicated is exactly the same as a Black pregnant woman being charged for getting herself shot. :rolleyes:

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
Yeah boy, you sure nailed me. A pregnant white woman being charged for driving while intoxicated is exactly the same as a Black pregnant woman being charged for getting herself shot. :rolleyes:
You’re flat out lying about why she got charged. She got charged because she committed a crime of battery that ultimately, in the state’s opinion, led to the baby dying. No different than someone getting charged for murder when an accomplice gets killed in the act of committing an armed robbery.

The way you are misrepresenting it makes it seem like she was just minding her own business and someone shot her. You’re intentionally omitting her role in starting the fight and the basis for their charge to try to paint the Alabama authorities as racist. Why do you feel the need to continually leave out that very important detail?

The way you are misrepresenting it makes it seem like she was just minding her own business and someone shot her.

Someone shot HER for crying out loud!!!

You’re intentionally omitting her role in starting the fight and the basis for their charge to try to paint the Alabama authorities as racist.
I'll apologize when Bama charges a White woman for doing the same thing this woman did.

I'll apologize when Bama charges a White woman for doing the same thing this woman did.
I can guarantee you that I could find more than one case in Alabama if I looked where that has happened. What makes you so certain that it’s never happened?

Do you believe in justifiable self defense?

You made the case that this is race based. The woman who shot her is also black, so there's no way to make a case that race had anything to do with it. This case is actually one of the more objective ones that could be presented. How can you say that race is involved when both the perpetrator and the victim are both of the same race but one is exonerated?

You made the case that this is race based. The woman who shot her is also black, so there's no way to make a case that race had anything to do with it.
Baloney. I guarantee you that a white Southern gal from Alabama in the same situation wouldn't have been charged. No way.

Baloney. I guarantee you that a white Southern gal from Alabama in the same situation wouldn't have been charged. No way.
So who would have been charged in this scenario if both women were white? The white woman who was acting in self defense or the white woman who instigated it?

From the same jurisdiction: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al.com/news/birmingham/2016/11/mom_who_delivered_stillborn_af_1.html?outputType=amp

She’s white in case you don’t read the article. I can go all through the South and find cases where women are jailed, black and white, for causing the death of their unborn. I don’t have statistics, but your theory is that it doesn’t happen.
I'm really disturbed by that story, but your response is game, set, match. This is emperical evidence that this case wasn't based on race at all. Same district, similar circumstances, equal judicial process.

I'm really disturbed by that story, but your response is game, set, match. This is emperical evidence that this case wasn't based on race at all. Same district, similar circumstances, equal judicial process.
Most police officers have story after story of how terrible parents of all races and backgrounds can be to their kids, born and unborn. Sometimes good people make bad decisions but sometimes bad people are just bad people.

So in this thread a white woman snorted heroin. Another white woman drove drunk and killed some people and a black woman got shot. All three were charged. These cases were equal and evidence of a fair and just system.

Shuckster, this isn't a good look for you bruh. You either appeal to emotion or you use sarcasm and emojis. Either way it seems near impossible to debate with you... I don't know how Sk8 does it. Stop digging in.

She’s white in case you don’t read the article. I can go all through the South and find cases where women are jailed, black and white, for causing the death of their unborn.
Jesus, SNORTING COKE is a tad bit different than having another person SHOOT you, don't you think?
Like your drunk driving example earlier, I'd put this one squarely in the Momma-to-be is at fault category. For the umpteen time, show me a white preggo who authorities charged with manslaughter after someone else shoots her.

No matter how you try to spin it, this is the craziest damn thing I've ever heard.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
Jesus, SNORTING COKE is a tad bit different than having another person SHOOT you, don't you think?
Like your drunk driving example earlier, I'd put this one squarely in the Momma-to-be is at fault category. For the umpteen time, show me a white preggo who authorities charged with manslaughter after someone else shoots her.

“No matter how you try to spin it, this is the craziest damn thing I've ever heard.
No one should be ashamed to admit he is wrong, which is but saying, in other words, that he is wiser today than he was yesterday.”
- Alexander Pope

No matter how you try to spin it, this is the craziest damn thing I've ever heard.
Would it make any difference if she was kicked in the belly as opposed to being shot? The chick started a fight and the other lady was defending herself.

Shuckster, this isn't a good look for you bruh. You either appeal to emotion or you use sarcasm and emojis. Either way it seems near impossible to debate with you... I don't know how Sk8 does it. Stop digging in.
but he has a history of digging in and then never accepting he was wrong. im going to add this to the growing list.

calling fab a racist
covington kids
russian collusion
claiming trump nefariously moved money from a dept to a golfing buddy, only to find out it was for emergency medical for kids.
alabama woman shot while pregnant, claims racism even though shooter was also black.

Would it make any difference if she was kicked in the belly as opposed to being shot?
But she wasn’t kicked in the belly.

She was shot ... with a real gun ... with real bullets.

The very notion that a person can shoot an unarmed person — a five-month pregnant female no less — and the good people of Alabama can say that’s ‘a-okay’ is appalling. It’s Travon Martin all over again. But to THEN turn around and charge the victim with manslaughter is even crazier.

Simply put, you don’t bring a gun to a fist fight.

But she wasn’t kicked in the belly.

She was shot ... with a real gun ... with real bullets.

The very notion that a person can shoot an unarmed person — a five-month pregnant female no less — and the good people of Alabama can say that’s ‘a-okay’ is appalling. It’s Travon Martin all over again. But to THEN turn around and charge the victim with manslaughter is even crazier.

Simply put, you don’t bring a gun to a fist fight.
You really need to learn about the laws of self-defense and then go read an unbiased analysis or even the transcripts of the Trayvon Martin trial. You are extremely ignorant about both topics.

I read about a shootout on a highway when one guy had the gall to cut another guy off on the road. But this road rage incident became the Shootout at the OK Corral because both drivers had permits to carry a concealed weapon. At least both of these dumbasses had guns.

But shooting another person in a fistfight — who is unarmed — is as stupid and as reckless as it gets.

I read about a shootout on a highway when one guy had the gall to cut another guy off on the road. But this road rage incident became the Shootout at the OK Corral because both drivers had permits to carry a concealed weapon. At least both of these dumbasses had guns.

But shooting another person in a fistfight — who is unarmed — is as stupid and as reckless as it gets.
Just because you keep repeating the same stupid statement doesn’t make it any less stupid. Go learn about the subject.

Just because you keep repeating the same stupid statement doesn’t make it any less stupid. Go learn about the subject.
Then please educate all of us on the subject.

I'd love to learn why a gun in necessary to resolve a dispute where a lethal weapon is NOT involved.

you have to admire shooksters ability to find a bigger shovel and dig just a little deeper even when you think its not possible.

You are pivoting your argument now. It started with the race factor, now it's about the gun.

Then please educate all of us on the subject.

I'd love to learn why a gun in necessary to resolve a dispute where a lethal weapon is NOT involved.
Now don’t be lazy. I could take my time to teach you but it’s better that you go learn it from experts and not me who you will just dismiss.

Roughly 3000 people are killed by unarmed Attackers every year and the number who’ve suffered grave bodily harm are much higher. Below is an article from a doctor’s group detailing what grave bodily harm may occur.

https://drgo.us/the-unarmed-assailant-a-deadly-threat/

There are many circumstances where unarmed attackers may bring force against someone where it would be legal to escalate to a firearm. Such as, if Conor McGregor was coming at you saying that he was going to kill you and it sure as hell looked like he was coming with murderous intent to any reasonable person, then you’d probably be within your rights to shoot him.

In this case, the Grand Judy most likely would’ve taken into account all 5 principles of justifiable self defense when deciding not to return an indictment against the shooter. Without reading the transcript, we can never know what really occurred and thus can’t make the assertion of it being crazy.

Without reading the transcript, we can never know what really occurred and thus can’t make the assertion of it being crazy.

An emotional, five-month pregnant woman confronts you in a Dollar General parking lot because she's discovered you're messing with her boyfriend.

She's so pissed at you that she starts throwing punches. Given this, you're legally justified to pop her with your handgun since it's "self-defense"

Tell me again that's not crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT