ADVERTISEMENT

All Blacks Look Alike .....

I didn't see her chuckle or go "ha ha" after she said it. I suppose you'd be willing to give Ron DeSantis a pass as well for 'monkeying it up,' right?

monkeying it up is not racist. the old saying was lets not throw a monkey wrench into it..... Obama has used the exact same statement that de Santis did. people have shortened the old statement.
Who knows where put a sock in it came from?
or freeze the balls off the brass monkey?

It’d a nothing burger BUT you absolutely know that if a conservative said this they’d be absolutely roasted by the left. FC would have created three threads on it already.

I took it as a joke and I think she meant it as a joke. My only issue is, the media would not let a republican get away with it. She meant no ill will in my opinion, no story here.

I took it as a joke and I think she meant it as a joke. My only issue is, the media would not let a republican get away with it. She meant no ill will in my opinion, no story here.
Thank you; that was my point all along. Ron DeSantis uses a common phrase "monkeying it up" and gets skewered because he has an 'R' after his name, yet HillBilly says something 10 times worse and gets a free hall pass.

Yes, it was a joke about a joke, no question.

However, she is white, and if she was a conservative -- even making the same joke -- she would have been destroyed by the US media.
Some jokes are just ones white people should never make. But HRC gets a pass, because she's a Democrat.

It's amazing how it's understood to be "just a joke" by one person, but then "racist" by another.
There is no objectivity in the world any more, and people wonder why more and more people are going conservative.

Yes, it was a joke about a joke, no question.

However, she is white, and if she was a conservative -- even making the same joke -- she would have been destroyed by the US media.
Some jokes are just ones white people should never make. But HRC gets a pass, because she's a Democrat.

It's amazing how it's understood to be "just a joke" by one person, but then "racist" by another.
There is no objectivity in the world any more, and people wonder why more and more people are going conservative.
Agreed to the 1000'th percent. I mean, there's a reason why Eminem never used the n-word in any of his mainstream raps.

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFBS
Ron DeSantis uses a common phrase "monkeying it up" and gets skewered

Yeah, "monkeying it up" is a common phrase that any candidate would use on Fox News against an African American opponent.

It's SO unfair that libs can make jokes that you Rs can't. right?
You guys crack me up. :)

Yeah, "monkeying it up" is a common phrase that any candidate would use on Fox News against an African American opponent.

Trump is in office. He can write an executive order to fix this right?

The utter hysteria and paranoia you TDS people have about Fox News is hilarious

It's SO unfair that libs can make jokes that you Rs can't. right? You guys crack me up. :)
Dude, this could be a career-ending joke for a Republican, especially if they weren't an incumbent of many terms.

dailymail in the UK.........yeah....real news
And yet they, more so than Fox News, do post solid info from time-to-time that eventually has to be addressed by the US media. Again, if it's confirmed by other outlets, then it's not fake news.

Same with CNN and many others. I've defended CNN quite a bit, especially their more objective reporters.

Dude, this could be a career-ending joke for a Republican, especially if they weren't an incumbent of many terms.
Trent Lott has no problem paying his bills after the Strom Thurmond controversy.

In December 2007, he co-founded the Breaux-Lott Leadership Group, a "strategic advice, consulting, and lobbying" firm.[26][27][28] The firm was later acquired by law and lobbying firm Patton Boggs.,[29] now Squire Patton Boggs following the June 2014 merger with Squire Sanders. In September 2014, lobbyist filings revealed that Lott was contracted to advocate on behalf of Gazprombank, a Russian majority state-owned bank targeted with sanctions over the 2014 pro-Russian unrest in Ukraine.[30] Lott also serves on the board of directors of Airbus North America.[

Trent Lott has no problem paying his bills after the Strom Thurmond controversy.
Just WTF did you not understand about my phrase, "if they weren't an incumbent of many terms"?
Serious reading comprehension issues around here.

In December 2007, he co-founded the Breaux-Lott Leadership Group, a "strategic advice, consulting, and lobbying" firm.[26][27][28] The firm was later acquired by law and lobbying firm Patton Boggs.,[29] now Squire Patton Boggs following the June 2014 merger with Squire Sanders. In September 2014, lobbyist filings revealed that Lott was contracted to advocate on behalf of Gazprombank, a Russian majority state-owned bank targeted with sanctions over the 2014 pro-Russian unrest in Ukraine.[30] Lott also serves on the board of directors of Airbus North America.[
He's just a drop in the bucket.

Have you read up on Podesta?
There's a reason the Russians hacked Podesta's account before he was even Clinton's campaign manager. ;)

I.e., both Democratic and Republican lawyers were serving Moscow's interests in Kiev.
But I cannot help it if Americans don't realize the Russians have been an issue in the Ukraine since the mid '00s.

It started well, well before 2014.
But the left keeps acting like it was only Republicans.

Remember ... Trump was the first non-interference Republican.
Usually the Democratic party was far more known for that, before 2014.

Hence, again, Podesta et al. ;)

You guys keep labeling me a conservative, but the problem here is that most of the conservatives here admit wrong.
There are too many progressives who are utterly oblivious to what their own party does.

It's like you guys are mouthpieces for the US media, and when we point out facts, you utterly ignore them.
And you wonder why Trump won?

You said especially if they weren't an incumbent of many terms.
Huh? Senate terms are 6 years dude, not 2 years. He was in an equivalent of 9 terms in House years. That's a lot.

Anyone in office over a decade will survive a minor gaffe that isn't a direct reference. Look up what he actually said. Had he said something far more direct, then it would be a different story.

I think that's what's being lost in the US media. People don't read the actual, full transcripts. They just get the media soundbites.

You said -
I pointed out how Trent Lott did alright.
Your response
Just WTF did you not understand about my phrase, "if they weren't an incumbent of many terms"?
Serious reading comprehension issues around here.
Then i responded how you left especially from your original comment "especially if they weren't an incumbent of many terms."
Im responding to your entire original comment, not a piece of a sentence that changes the focus.

And Trent Lott did ok...as a matter of fact he did more than ok in office and out of office.

If memory serves me correctly, Trent Lott made that comment in a similar manner that HRC did ... a not-so-serious effort to pay tribute to Strom Thurman on his 99th birthday. However, Lott failed to realize (at the time) that when Thurmon ran for president it was as a "Dixiecrat" segregationist. Yes, the word Dixiecrat doesn't seem to get mentioned much by the leftist MSM.

If memory serves me correctly, Trent Lott made that comment in a similar manner that HRC did ... a not-so-serious effort to pay tribute to Strom Thurman on his 99th birthday. However, Lott failed to realize (at the time) that when Thurmon ran for president it was as a "Dixiecrat" segregationist. Yes, the word Dixiecrat doesn't seem to get mentioned much by the leftist MSM.

Lott provoked controversy when he declared at the Thurmond birthday celebration: "I want to say this about my state: When Strom Thurmond ran for president, we voted for him. We're proud of it. And if the rest of the country had followed our lead, we wouldn't have had all these problems over all these years."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strom_Thurmond#Run_for_President

In 1948, President Harry S. Truman ordered the end of racial discrimination in the U.S. Army,[22][23] proposed the creation of a permanent Fair Employment Practices Commission, supported the elimination of state poll taxes (which effectively discriminated against poor blacks and whites in voting), and supported drafting federal anti-lynching laws.

In response, Thurmond became a candidate for president on the third party ticket of the States' Rights Democratic Party (also known as the Dixiecrats). It split from the national Democrats over the threat of federal intervention in state affairs regarding segregation and Jim Crow. Thurmond's supporters took control of the Democratic Party in the Deep South, and Truman was not included on the presidential ballot in Alabama because that state's Supreme Court ruled void any requirement for party electors to vote for the national nominee.[24] Thurmond stated that Truman, Thomas Dewey and Henry A. Wallace would lead the U.S. to totalitarianism.[25] He called civil rights initiatives dangerous to the American constitution and making the country susceptible to communism in the event of their enactment,[26] challenging Truman to a debate on the issue.[27] Thurmond carried four states and received 39 electoral votes, but Truman was reelected.

During his 1948 campaign, Thurmond said the following in a speech, being met with loud cheers by the assembled supporters: listen (help·info)

I wanna tell you, ladies and gentlemen, that there's not enough troops in the army to force the Southern people to break down segregation and admit the Nigra race into our theaters, into our swimming pools, into our homes, and into our churches.[a][7]

Thurmond stated that Truman, Thomas Dewey and Henry A. Wallace would lead the U.S. to totalitarianism.[25] He called civil rights initiatives dangerous to the American constitution and making the country susceptible to communism in the event of their enactment,[26] challenging Truman to a debate on the issue.[27] Thurmond carried four states and received 39 electoral votes, but Truman was reelected.

According to this, if the Dems and Dixiecrats are leftist and if Thurmond hated Communism, that must have made him a double lefty communist?

You said -
I pointed out how Trent Lott did alright.
Yes, because Lott was in DC for a long time! That was my point!

Again, are you having some reading comprehension issues or something?

Lott provoked controversy when he declared at the Thurmond birthday celebration: ...
As someone who is a strict observer of history and civics, you're now guilty of reading into what you want. Let me educate you ...

Lott was extremely insensitive in his example. But he was referring to Thurmond's history of Democrats and Republican working together, and really f'd up on the example. That's how he survived, because his peers -- in both parties -- people knew what he meant. And he had no issue surviving because he was an incumbent of many years in DC, and wasn't removed from office.

Again, Lott left Congress 5 years later to partner with a Democratic politician. The Republicans had no issue holding on to the seat.

I really don't understand how you could just basically prove my point, and not realize it.

Lott provoked controversy when he declared at the Thurmond birthday celebration: "I want to say this about my state: When Strom Thurmond ran for president, we voted for him. We're proud of it. And if the rest of the country had followed our lead, we wouldn't have had all these problems over all these years."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strom_Thurmond#Run_for_President

In 1948, President Harry S. Truman ordered the end of racial discrimination in the U.S. Army,[22][23] proposed the creation of a permanent Fair Employment Practices Commission, supported the elimination of state poll taxes (which effectively discriminated against poor blacks and whites in voting), and supported drafting federal anti-lynching laws.

In response, Thurmond became a candidate for president on the third party ticket of the States' Rights Democratic Party (also known as the Dixiecrats). It split from the national Democrats over the threat of federal intervention in state affairs regarding segregation and Jim Crow. Thurmond's supporters took control of the Democratic Party in the Deep South, and Truman was not included on the presidential ballot in Alabama because that state's Supreme Court ruled void any requirement for party electors to vote for the national nominee.[24] Thurmond stated that Truman, Thomas Dewey and Henry A. Wallace would lead the U.S. to totalitarianism.[25] He called civil rights initiatives dangerous to the American constitution and making the country susceptible to communism in the event of their enactment,[26] challenging Truman to a debate on the issue.[27] Thurmond carried four states and received 39 electoral votes, but Truman was reelected.

During his 1948 campaign, Thurmond said the following in a speech, being met with loud cheers by the assembled supporters: listen (help·info)

I wanna tell you, ladies and gentlemen, that there's not enough troops in the army to force the Southern people to break down segregation and admit the Nigra race into our theaters, into our swimming pools, into our homes, and into our churches.[a][7]
All that time stalking the internet and Wikipedia tells me one thing for sure ...

f965ed02cc63baa50c79d9bde73debd0c042a7c6.gif

Yes, because Lott was in DC for a long time! That was my point!

Again, are you having some reading comprehension issues or something?
Quit omitting the original word from your comment and i won't accuse you of changing the narrative.

Lott was extremely insensitive in his example. But he was referring to Thurmond's history of Democrats and Republican working together, and really f'd up on the example. That's how he survived, because his peers -- in both parties -- people knew what he meant. And he had no issue surviving because he was an incumbent of many years in DC, and wasn't removed from office.

And you claimed if it was a conservative they would be ruined.

All that time stalking the internet and Wikipedia tells me one thing for sure ...

f965ed02cc63baa50c79d9bde73debd0c042a7c6.gif

Back to the topic, so if Trent Lott and his family and the state voted for the double leftist Thurmond when he ran for President, doesnt that make Trent Lott a leftist too?

This thread should be hailed as a shining example of the Republican Party of the Trump era. :)

What? Pointing out the raging hypocrisy of our media and left wingers?

Either you didn't bother to see the video of this joke play out and resorted to what you 'heard' about it or you're simply trolling for responses.

Either way, this thread topic is a perfect example of how conservatives get their panties in a wad over the silliest of things.

Either you didn't bother to see the video of this joke play out and resorted to what you 'heard' about it or you're simply trolling for responses.

Either way, this thread topic is a perfect example of how conservatives get their panties in a wad over the silliest of things.
Yeah the context was Hillary correcting the interviewer because the interviewer mixed Booker and Holder....and Hillary gave her a hard time for that.

Yeah the context was Hillary correcting the interviewer because the interviewer mixed Booker and Holder....and Hillary gave her a hard time for that.
Yes. And as a white person, she should have known how to do that -- even in a joke -- far more tactfully than what she said. But she's a Democrat, so she gets away with it.

It's really that simple.

Yes. And as a white person, she should have known how to do that -- even in a joke -- far more tactfully than what she said.
below the headline....
  • She made the joke after an interviewer botched a question about Holder's 'Kick them' comment
  • The questioner mistakenly attributed the comment to Booker
  • 'That was Eric Holder,' Clinton corrected her interviewer
  • The apparently mocked the questioner, saying: 'I know they all look alike"

below the headline....
  • She made the joke after an interviewer botched a question about Holder's 'Kick them' comment
  • The questioner mistakenly attributed the comment to Booker
  • 'That was Eric Holder,' Clinton corrected her interviewer
  • The apparently mocked the questioner, saying: 'I know they all look alike"
I completely had the full context from post #1.
White people should not use that phrase in any context, not even as a joke.
I sure as hell don't with my African-American friends!

@UCFBS - fwiw
A Formal Request For Hillary Clinton to Go Sit Her Ass Down Somewhere
https://www.theroot.com/a-formal-request-for-hillary-clinton-to-go-sit-her-ass-1830154085
And it says it right there ...
It was almost literally like using "My N-bomb" phrase, without the N-bomb, but something else.

White people just can never use anything remotely related.
Now white people making jokes about white people at the expense of white people is another story.

Why? Because it's about white people.
Still, I would never make it at work ... and people I work with directly, even if they are white.

The Bill Mahr House N-Bomb was even worse, because it was offered up with utterly no prompting context.
At least Hillary didn't start it here, she just expanded it where she shouldn't have.

Last edited:
Still, I would never make it at work ... and people I work with directly, even if they are white.

I make an effort to avoid conversations like that.
Actually, i try to avoid conversations in general. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT