ADVERTISEMENT

All the Jags talking heads on ESPN pick Patriots romp

Boston.Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 10, 2002
Blake and the Jags getting no respect - as usual. I hope ol' Blake and AJ use our national championship to fire them up.

The Jags organization still gets completely disrespected - just like UCF.

Plenty of people are picking my Jags. Spread has moved 2 points already. Jags pass rush will make or break the game

People are loading up on the jags due to Brady’s “hand injury”. Vegas set to make a killing when the jags get pummeled by a healthy Brady.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
When you go trhe emergency room for a laceration on your hand, in a lot of cases the sutures are only kept in for a maximum of 7 days. Sometimes less. Glues are used as well which can leave less swelling and being a burden. Swelling usually subsides as well. Today is day #4. So.., I don’t expect him being hampered too much

When you go trhe emergency room for a laceration on your hand, in a lot of cases the sutures are only kept in for a maximum of 7 days. Sometimes less. Glues are used as well which can leave less swelling and being a burden. Swelling usually subsides as well. Today is day #4. So.., I don’t expect him being hampered too much
I don’t know how often he wears gloves but if he is today he may not have same touch on ball. Still better than average QB.

I don’t know how often he wears gloves but if he is today he may not have same touch on ball. Still better than average QB.
Hahaha. Yes, I would have to admit that as the GOAT, he’s just a little bit better than average

ADVERTISEMENT