ADVERTISEMENT

American Airlines is RACIST!!!

-- An African-American woman and her infant were removed from a flight when the woman asked that her stroller be retrieved from checked baggage.

Asked politely or caused a scene and acted like a lunatic? I would have to guess the latter.

-- An African-American woman and her infant were removed from a flight when the woman asked that her stroller be retrieved from checked baggage.

Asked politely or caused a scene and acted like a lunatic? I would have to guess the latter.

She was very polite. The flight crew were white supremacists.

Perhaps she left something necessary for her infant in the stroller. Stroller's can be gate checked so it may have just been taken down. In any case, it's an isolated incident that is not race based on the surface. I'd be surprised if they'd go into the checked luggage for me.

All of the cases (which they only name 4) are situations that could happen to anyone and I've heard stories of all of them happening before. It's part of flying that you may be inconvenienced. Seems strange the NAACP has consolidated a list of these things and then put them on blast.

Reactions: UCFWayne
DJpvwgVUEAE9V2u.jpg

color me shocked you would only post a personal attack instead of something that actually contributes to the thread.

lol poor snowflake with your hurt feelings. Please tell me exactly how I "personally attacked" someone. This is especially amazing considering you are the one with a faux rage boner every time one SJW gets offended, and now you are doing the exact same thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT