ADVERTISEMENT

American Heritage DB Dyllon Lester commits to UCF

Believe he took an official visit this past weekend. Hope he is the first of few that might commit to UCF soon. (Then again, "normal" signing period starts a week from Wed, Feb 7th, so we will find out soon or later who the last remaining commits/signees will be).

There is a post about him in the pinned recruiting thread. He was lightly recruited and probably tough to get a true gauge on him since his regular position was corner. He was behind 2 5 star corners on the depth chart and played safety. Also with all the talent on that team no competition could move the ball on them. It does say something that he was a starter on a team with that much talent though.

Reactions: Vike Knight
https://ucf.rivals.com/news/american-heritage-db-dyllon-lester-commits-to-ucf

Sorry if there's already a thread on this commit.

Watch his video - kid's got good hands and plays heads-up defense.

Was discussed in the recruiting thread. On the surface. Doesn't look like much of a pickup, but I think he might be a good under the radar get.

His head coach is the former Dolphin CB Patrick Surtain, so I expect him to be well coached, and he played accross from 5 star CB Surtain Jr, so he should have had lots of balls thrown his way.

Was discussed in the recruiting thread. On the surface. Doesn't look like much of a pickup, but I think he might be a good under the radar get.

His head coach is the former Dolphin CB Patrick Surtain, so I expect him to be well coached, and he played accross from 5 star CB Surtain Jr, so he should have had lots of balls thrown his way.
I thought across from the 5* was another 5* corner?

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT