ADVERTISEMENT

Another (another another) mass shooting: 5 dead in Texas 'execution-style' shooting, suspect armed with AR-15 is on the loose

NinjaKnight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 18, 2007
All victims, including an 8 year old child, were shot from the neck up "almost execution style," police said, just as the founding fathers intended when they wrote the 2nd Amendment.

Only in America for some reason. Guess we are the only country with mental health problems.

Just a Patriot standing up to someone trying to infringe on his inalienable rights.

Police said they believe the massacre occurred after neighbors asked the suspect to stop shooting his gun in the front yard because there was a baby trying to sleep.

"My understanding is that the victims, they came over to the fence and said 'Hey could [you not do your] shooting out in the yard? We have a young baby that's trying to go to sleep," and he had been drinking and he says 'I'll do what I want to in my front yard,'" San Jacinto County Sheriff Greg Capers told KTRK.

Reactions: All Knight
Just a Patriot standing up to someone trying to infringe on his inalienable rights.

Police said they believe the massacre occurred after neighbors asked the suspect to stop shooting his gun in the front yard because there was a baby trying to sleep.

"My understanding is that the victims, they came over to the fence and said 'Hey could [you not do your] shooting out in the yard? We have a young baby that's trying to go to sleep," and he had been drinking and he says 'I'll do what I want to in my front yard,'" San Jacinto County Sheriff Greg Capers told KTRK.
Hell yeah, murica. Just like it's my god given right to spread whatever deadly infectious disease I'm carrying by walking around coughing on people.

#FREEDUMB

The bizarre stories we've been hearing the past few week feel like they're straight out of a Freddie Kueger snuff film.

Wonder what gun and mental health advocates are going to use as an excuse for this massacre.

Looks like a nice lad

230429143649-cleveland-texas-shooting-suspect.jpg

More than 170 mass shootings in the US this year​

There have been at least 174 mass shootings in the US so far this year, according to the Gun Violence Archive. Both CNN and the archive define a “mass shooting” as a shooting that injured or killed four or more people, not including the shooter.

And the neighbor followed up by killing the whole family execution-style. He lined them up and blew off their heads with his handy-dandy assault rife.

Here's where we are as a country. All Texas school children grade 3 and up will now get battlefield trauma training including how to treat sucking chest wounds and tourniquets. #Murica

Inbred Republicans would rather children have monthly mass shooter drills and learn how to put tourniquets on each other than give up their weapons of war.

Gun laws prohibit Illegal's from owning firearms, so I doubt any law making this particular gun illegal would have changed what he did. Someone who has broken in to our country 6 times and deported 5 times and got his hands on an illegal firearm he could not by law possess, murdered innocent people with that illegally acquired gun, surely wouldn't break the law and buy an illegal firearm.

Someone who has broken in to our country 6 times and deported 5 times and got his hands on an illegal firearm he could not by law possess, murdered innocent people with that illegally acquired gun, surely wouldn't break the law and buy an illegal firearm.
Glad we finally got the REAL story. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NinjaKnight
Gun laws prohibit Illegal's from owning firearms, so I doubt any law making this particular gun illegal would have changed what he did. Someone who has broken in to our country 6 times and deported 5 times and got his hands on an illegal firearm he could not by law possess, murdered innocent people with that illegally acquired gun, surely wouldn't break the law and buy an illegal firearm.
Alcohol laws prohibit people from drinking and driving. Any law making the sale of alcohol illegal wouldn’t have changed what he did.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Remember guys, there is no way we could have stopped this. Every other country in the world has this mass shooting problem because criminals ignore laws so it's pointless to do anything.

Well let's do something, like improve care for mentally Ill, and figure out how to keep guns out of their hands. Lets do something like fix the southern border where drugs, gang members, and guns are flowing into the country and killing people. The vast majority of murders are caused by handguns, not AR15's, or any other Ugly looking rifle. People raise hell about mass murders in US and they are horrible but are a tiny percentage of the problem.

Let's figure out how to deal with young men mostly, black, (who as a percentage of population by far commit the most gun murders), figure out how to reduce black on black murders and you will make real headway into murders. In the last 2 weekends in Chicago, 10 killed and 26 wounded one weekend and 5 killed and 27 wounded last weekend. But no, we elite white racist spend our time bitching about the 5 in Texas while ignoring the 15 in Chicago over the last 2 weekends. The aim of politician's isn't to deal with murder in the US. It never has been.

Well let's do something, like improve care for mentally Ill, and figure out how to keep guns out of their hands. Lets do something like fix the southern border where drugs, gang members, and guns are flowing into the country and killing people. The vast majority of murders are caused by handguns, not AR15's, or any other Ugly looking rifle. People raise hell about mass murders in US and they are horrible but are a tiny percentage of the problem.

Let's figure out how to deal with young men mostly, black, (who as a percentage of population by far commit the most gun murders), figure out how to reduce black on black murders and you will make real headway into murders. In the last 2 weekends in Chicago, 10 killed and 26 wounded one weekend and 5 killed and 27 wounded last weekend. But no, we elite white racist spend our time bitching about the 5 in Texas while ignoring the 15 in Chicago over the last 2 weekends. The aim of politician's isn't to deal with murder in the US. It never has been.
The issue of course is guns flowing in from Mexico…to the country where they were manufactured and sold.

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaKnight
He was caught yesterday hiding in a closet under laundry. As more details come out, it’s a really sad story. 2 Women basically executed as the shielded a baby and a young infant.

Holy shit you are dumb.

But please tell me more about these guns that are smuggled from Mexico into the country where they are manufactured.

Yeah, the fact that he was actually standing outside in his yard firing an AR-15 and no-one thought that was a problem has nothing to do with enforcing real and sensible gun control. Hell I can't even drink a beer on my front porch due to open container laws but in Texas I could fire assault weapons in my front yard. While we are at it, why can't I drive 30, 40 mph in neighborhoods?

The vast majority of murders are caused by handguns, not AR15's
One has to wonder WHY the MAGA crowd is so hellbent on protecting AR-15s? They were designed to be a weapon of WAR, period.

How in the hell does banning them infringe on Joe Sixpack's 'right' to bear arms?

Yeah, the fact that he was actually standing outside in his yard firing an AR-15 and no-one thought that was a problem has nothing to do with enforcing real and sensible gun control. Hell I can't even drink a beer on my front porch due to open container laws but in Texas I could fire assault weapons in my front yard. While we are at it, why can't I drive 30, 40 mph in neighborhoods?
You just live in the wrong neighborhood.
man beaten over doughnut driving
The people this guy murdered didn't deserve what he did with an AR15 rifle, but nothing he was doing was legal. He couldn't own the gun, firing an AR in the in the front yard is legal where? Breaking into the US 6 times illegally is only ok in Woke minded peoples heads. The shooter is a worthless hunk of human debris, and should be treated as such. Bottom line is he was breaking every law he wanted to break already, including multiple gun laws, more of them wouldn't change his actions.

You just live in the wrong neighborhood.
man beaten over doughnut driving
The people this guy murdered didn't deserve what he did with an AR15 rifle, but nothing he was doing was legal. He couldn't own the gun, firing an AR in the in the front yard is legal where? Breaking into the US 6 times illegally is only ok in Woke minded peoples heads. The shooter is a worthless hunk of human debris, and should be treated as such. Bottom line is he was breaking every law he wanted to break already, including multiple gun laws, more of them wouldn't change his actions.
Oh wow thanks for this incredibly insightful knowledge nugget. Your excuse of "more laws wouldn't have helped" is so refreshing to hear. It explains why every other country on earth experiences these mass shootings. They all have the exact same problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT