ADVERTISEMENT

Another Day, Another Trump Whistleblower...

I'll just make it easy for you inbreds. Choose one or more from the following:

1) The whistleblower is literally committing treason. Death penalty.
2) What about Hillary's taxes?
3) TDS
4) Yawn
5) Grab the taxes by the pussy.

There's no point in trying to debate with MAGAts anymore, they don't give a shit about reality. Just make fun of them.

Another day. Another TDS nervous breakdown thread by our resident left wing extremists

@DaShuckster @NinjaKnight @firm_bizzle

Yet..., guess who’s still president?

D8-oN_wWsAAPE7g

Another day. Another TDS nervous breakdown thread by our resident left wing extremists
We learn that Pence was his ‘enforcer’ with the Ukrainian President...,that Treasury was trying to strong arm the IRS regarding Trump’s taxes......Trump announces that he wants China to investigate the Bidens on the eve of trade talks.....and what is your reaction?

This is just TDS fodder? Really? That’s your takeaway?

I would respect you guys a lot more if you’d take off your tribal garb and admit all this Trump sh*t is fukced up,

Yet..., guess who’s still president?
Uh, Ucfmikes? You forgot: #winning. :rolleyes:

We learn that Pence was his ‘enforcer’ with the Ukrainian President...,that Treasury was trying to strong arm the IRS regarding Trump’s taxes......Trump announces that he wants China to investigate the Bidens on the eve of trade talks.....and what is your reaction?

This is just TDS fodder? Really? That’s your takeaway?

I would respect you guys a lot more if you’d take off your tribal garb and admit all this Trump sh*t is fukced up,

Uh, Ucfmikes? You forgot: #winning. :rolleyes:
You have been at this for 16 hours straight

Honestly, it’s all Fukced up because it’s completely overwhelming the news and most of it as always is going to turn out to be mostly overblown BS and fade away

It’s the flavor of the week, just like the Muellar report

It’s just a bigger deal, because it’s Trump

Where’s your henchman?

@NinjaKnight? You there?

Have you found gainful employment yet?

Are there any jobs out there that take an 8 word vocabulary?

Magahat
Red hat
Shit
Stupid
incel
Fukcing
Inbred

I'm a registered Republican, and just want a POTUS that acts with the dignity that the office deserves.
You say that you “just want” a dignified POTUS. Is that really your only criteria for POTUS? Or do you have other, maybe more important, criteria?

You say that you “just want” a dignified POTUS. Is that really your only criteria for POTUS? Or do you have other, maybe more important, criteria?
The original statement -- and your response to it -- tells you just how much this Presidency has gone off the rails.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT