ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

It's amazing how much you guys love to tag me and drag me all over so many threads.

I'm taking a break NOT because I 'had a meltdown.' I'm taking 2-3 months off because, just like in 2014, you guys literally CANNOT stop SPAMMING the entire board about me in every f'ing thread!

I'm doing it for the board's sake because some of you guys are utter dickhead children.

Of course, a month after I'm gone, eventually a half-dozen people will finally tell you to STFU, I'm not even posting. And that's the point! You're continual dickheads and just 'switch targets.'

You'er the ones actually SPAMMING the board! Even if 'the target' isn't posting!

The 'UCFBS Is a Narcissist' Thread -- WAS: The Gator Downplay​

He made his own thread about himself. A lot of incoherent babbling and a meltdown. Nobody is really sure what he’s trying to stay. He’s trashing UCF fans and Dungeon members. Everyone is like WTF?
No, I made a thread about the Gators, and you guys kept your sh-- up, only in the Dungeon this time.

So I changed the subject after the 5th post.

I would imagine that the summer heat has something to do with it. More people indoors with recirculated air. We'll probably see a spike in Northern states this winter, and now that Mu is in 49 states that will probably become the dominant strain. Yay!
Yes, but last winter the cases and deaths dropped drastically. It was pretty amazing how things go like they were supposed to go on schedule

No, I made a thread about the Gators, and you guys kept your sh-- up, only in the Dungeon this time.

So I changed the subject after the 5th post.
Stop craving attention like a 3rd grader. The Dungeon has a thousand threads and only one person makes it about themself. The fat, insecure, underachieving crybaby

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
I'm taking a break NOT because I 'had a meltdown.' I'm taking 2-3 months off because, just like in 2014, you guys literally CANNOT stop SPAMMING the entire board about me in every f'ing thread!
You don’t have the mental discipline to take a break anymore than you can stop typing manifestos in bold, red and red bold

It's amazing how much you guys love to tag me and drag me all over so many threads.

I'm doing it for the board's sake because some of you guys are utter dickhead children.

Of course, a month after I'm gone, eventually a half-dozen people will finally tell you to STFU, I'm not even posting. And that's the point! You're continual dickheads and just 'switch targets.'

You'er the ones actually SPAMMING the board! Even if 'the target' isn't posting!
Nice change in avatar you baby. Come up
to me at a game and I’ll snap those 2 masks back in your fat face and throw your fat ass over the railing like WWE

Yes, but last winter the cases and deaths dropped drastically. It was pretty amazing how things go like they were supposed to go on schedule
Looks like we peaked in the middle of January. Makes sense, that's smack dab in the middle of flu season. Hopefully this winter won't hit the same peak, but I'm willing to bet that the timing will be about the same.

WHILE THE REST OF US WENT TO THE UCF GAME, WATCHED FOOTBALL ALL DAY, ARE RECOVERING, AND GETTING READY TO GO OUT AND WATCH NFL FOOTBALL, WHAT DO THE WORLD’S BIGGEST LOSERS DO??? POST CONTINUOUSLY IN THE WC WITHOUT A RESPONSE.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Joined Nov 27, 2005
Last seen 6 minutes ago · Viewing forum UCF Fan Forum
FollowIgnore

Start conversation
Find

Latest activity Postings About

WHILE THE REST OF US WENT TO THE UCF GAME, WATCHED FOOTBALL ALL DAY, ARE RECOVERING, AND GETTING READY TO GO OUT AND WATCH NFL FOOTBALL, WHAT DO THE WORLD’S BIGGEST LOSERS DO??? POST CONTINUOUSLY IN THE WC WITHOUT A RESPONSE.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Joined Nov 27, 2005
Last seen 6 minutes ago · Viewing forum UCF Fan Forum
FollowIgnore

Start conversation
Find

What a loser. He's entering Crazyhole territory.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
What a loser. He's entering Crazyhole territory.
It’s useless to even respond to these morons anymore. They obviously have psychological issues. If you met them on the street, you would probably shake your head and wonder why we argued for so long with them. They are probably super ugly as well, because they obviously can’t get women

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
2nd grade response.

KNIGHTTIME^​

Diamond Knight
Messages14,242Reaction score3,883Points113

Joined Nov 27, 2005
Last seen 2 minutes ago · Viewing thread Another day of 150k infections and 1,000 deaths. Thought our chud president had this?
FollowIgnore

Start conversation
Find

KNIGHTTIME^​

Diamond Knight
Messages 14,242
My working theory is that this is his ‘tit for tat’ way of responding to the board’s concern about Trump’s crazy tenure, particularly the last nine months of it. KNIGHTTIME’s way of ‘showing the rest of us’ that it works both ways is to try to equal the amount of crap posted about Biden that was posted here about Trump. The difference is that he’s trying to do it all by himself.

Nobody here believes Biden is that good. His heart is in the right place but frankly, he’s too damn old at this point to be a great communicator. But the vast majority of ‘normal’ folks are scared to death of Trump returning and see other would-be leaders of either party who don’t look ready for prime time.

My working theory is that this is his ‘tit for tat’ way of responding to the board’s concern about Trump’s crazy tenure, particularly the last nine months of it. KNIGHTTIME’s way of ‘showing the rest of us’ that it works both ways is to try to equal the amount of crap posted about Biden that was posted here about Trump. The difference is that he’s trying to do it all by himself.

Nobody here believes Biden is that good. His heart is in the right place but frankly, he’s too damn old at this point to be a great communicator. But the vast majority of ‘normal’ folks are scared to death of Trump returning and see other would-be leaders of either party who don’t look ready for prime time.
Both are too old and can’t/couldn’t get a pandemic under control. No president could IMO.

They are bad presidents/leaders for a bunch of completely different reasons and it’s sad that this country can’t get someone who is better maybe in their 40s or 50s. It’s a thankless job

These morons are just posting for attention and trying to get a response and have no intention of making a valid point or argument, so either should anyone else. It’s a waste of time.

It looks so pathetic when they post and post and post upon such deaf ears that they have to answer or add to their own posts. It only looks more pathetic like @KNIGHTTIME^ this morning. Complete losers. They want a shitshow, well they can now have one

Watch now how they all run to respond as they have been waiting all day for any imaginary friend to talk to

The healthcare industry is predicated on having sick patients. The fact that they are marketing their services based on fear is disconcerting.

Should have kept the border closed down. This is an Biden administration caused spike.

Feb alone 25k CDC funded Wuhan virus positive people crossed the border, (most Delta Varient) and were shipped all over the country. If each one infects 2 people, and it turns over only once per month. End of march, 50k infected End of April those 50 infect 100k, End of April 200k added May 400k, June 800k, July 1.6 million Aug 3.2 million infected. Add them all up, and you get 6.775 million cases. Now lets assume it was not that bad and only 5.5 mil cases that came from February alone.
Add to that an average of 20k for March, Apr, May, June, July, Aug, and 1/2 of sept. I can't imagine why we would have an spike going on. The saving grace is the people hit hardest by Wuhan flu are 75 to 80% vaccinated and rarely need to go to the hospital. So death rates are down to 1/3 of what they were at the peak of the last wave.

Should have kept the border closed down. This is an Biden administration caused spike.

Feb alone 25k CDC funded Wuhan virus positive people crossed the border, (most Delta Varient) and were shipped all over the country. If each one infects 2 people, and it turns over only once per month. End of march, 50k infected End of April those 50 infect 100k, End of April 200k added May 400k, June 800k, July 1.6 million Aug 3.2 million infected. Add them all up, and you get 6.775 million cases. Now lets assume it was not that bad and only 5.5 mil cases that came from February alone.
Add to that an average of 20k for March, Apr, May, June, July, Aug, and 1/2 of sept. I can't imagine why we would have an spike going on. The saving grace is the people hit hardest by Wuhan flu are 75 to 80% vaccinated and rarely need to go to the hospital. So death rates are down to 1/3 of what they were at the peak of the last wave.
The r/0 of Delta is over 6, so it's a little bit worse than each one infecting 2 people.

LMAO. Yeah, it's those ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS who are spiking Covid!!!!

Today I saw a video clip of Chris Wallace on Fox News interviewing my dear Governor about his strong stance against mandating Covid vaccines. Chris listed about 12 vaccines that the State of Nebraska requires of all public school children and asked what the difference is.

Our Governor blinked a few times and then responded that THOSE vaccines have stood the test of time. :) :) :)

Gee, I wonder how those FDA-approved have vaccines 'stood the test of time?'

Last edited:
Here is the difference. Most kids have barely any reaction to the china virus. And many already got it and didn't even know.
Hey, hey, hey, GREAT answer!!!

Looking back, I realize now after reading your gem that I had both the chicken pox and the mumps growing up. I guess I should have kept both of my kids home when the schools required vaccines for them because if I survived 'um, so should they!!!!

Screw modern medicine!!! WhoooHoo!!!

Hey, hey, hey, GREAT answer!!!

Looking back, I realize now after reading your gem that I had both the chicken pox and the mumps growing up. I guess I should have kept both of my kids home when the schools required vaccines for them because if I survived 'um, so should they!!!!

Screw modern medicine!!! WhoooHoo!!!
Your kids survived chicken pox as well. They didn't get the chicken pox vaccine, so just stop trying to lie about it.

Biden's problem is he had 2 brain surgeries in the 1980's, They had to seal off an artery each time which killed part of his brain each time. He missed months as a senator for the first one because of that damage. He had dementia, that most likely is a result of those surgeries, complicated by old age. Biden isn't good, because the Obama people who tell him what to do are not very good. He is a 50+ year lawyer, and 48 year politician, neither of those things point to a person who's heart is in the right place. When he was capable he was dirty, and he never was a good communicator, he plagiarized speeches for a reason.

On a side note, I don't think the Donald should run again.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
When it comes to wacko conspiracies, COVID really stands apart. We've had:

COVID is 'just the sniffles'.....but weirdly, it kept getting worse.

Then the COVID infection and death numbers were fixed.

Then last year we were told this country desperately needed to kick-start the economy regardless of COVID.....but now? Most of those same people are telling us there are 'just too many questions' about the life-saving COVID vaccines. You can't make this sh!t up! :)

Now we've got nutjobs telling people on this board with straight faces that the vaccines themselves are killing people.

I don't know about others here, but I long for the days when the craziest talk here was about the birther movement.

He made his choice and received the consequences. It still was his choice to make.
I never cease to be struck by the sheer stupidity of the “it was his choice to make” line when we‘re talking about a highly contagious disease.

He not only made ‘a choice’ for himself but everybody he came into contact with once he became infected.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
The r/0 of Delta is over 6, so it's a little bit worse than each one infecting 2 people.
I purposely kept the #s low. Some one on here called me out because only 200k infected were brought in while x million new cases were reported. Way over 1/2 of this spike can be traced directly to the mexican border. and that is 100% on Dementia Joes handlers.

DISCLAIMER: As always, I'm using 'stupid' here to make a counter-point ...

I never cease to be struck by the sheer stupidity of the “it was his choice to make” line when we‘re talking about a highly contagious disease.
I never cease to be struck by the sheer stupidity of the pro-vax crowd to think mRNA vectors actually work well, and are as proven as other vaccines. But sure enough, a lot of people are saying literally total bullshit as much as the anti-vax crowd.

Me? I choose to read and be educated. Which brings me to ...

He not only made ‘a choice’ for himself but everybody he came into contact with once he became infected.
Are you still stupid enough to think he spread it more than the mRNA vaccinated?!

Are you really that stupid to believe the utter, disproven bullshit that the mRNA vaccinated spread less?! That being hospitalized spreads more than not being hospitalized?

When are you going to stop believing that total misinformation?!

Until you are on board with not importing 20 to 25k positive people in every month. You voice means nothing. You are simply a progressive political pimp. This spike is 70% plus related to the border being out of control, and nothing we do outside of that will fix the problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT