ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

And that's exactly the problem in the US right now.
Crazy isn't it? You'd think that most people would naturally assume it's the unvaxxed nutjobs and their incredible medical 'discoveries' and conspiracy theories they find on Facebook and Twitter.

But nope, it's all of us vaccinated folks! I feel SO ashamed now that I've been called out by UCFBS!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Crazy isn't it? You'd think that most people would naturally assume it's the unvaxxed nutjobs and their incredible medical 'discoveries' and conspiracy theories they find on Facebook and Twitter.

But nope, it's all of us vaccinated folks! I feel SO ashamed now that I've been called out by UCFBS!!!!!
Again, your ignorance. IgG-predominant vectors were never designed to reduce the spread, and sure enough, they never did.

And now it's looking more and more that they only inhibit natural immunity in generation of IgA in the upper respiratory, prolonging this and making the endemic worse.

But they do save lives. I fully admit that. But they don't reduce the spread, while they inhibit natural immunity.

But they do save lives. I fully admit that.
So let me get this straight: You admit the COVID vaccines save lives but in the next breath state that they're: "the problem in the US right now." WTF?

Here's a thought: If they save lives, maybe everybody should get the vaccines.
Again, your ignorance. IgG-predominant vectors were never designed to reduce the spread, and sure enough, they never did.

They never did???

If the vaccines never reduced the spread, what caused the dramatic drop in COVID infections after the vaccines became readily available?

This 'stat-phobic' poster has a statistic for you to chew on: On January 11th, we had 223,607 new daily infections according to Reuters. By June 27, that number was down to 4,437. Apparently SOMETHING was responsible for reducing the spread

So let me get this straight: You admit the COVID vaccines save lives but in the next breath state that they're: "the problem in the US right now." WTF?

Here's a thought: If they save lives, maybe everybody should get the vaccines.

They never did???

If the vaccines never reduced the spread, what caused the dramatic drop in COVID infections after the vaccines became readily available?

This 'stat-phobic' poster has a statistic for you to chew on: On January 11th, we had 223,607 new daily infections according to Reuters. By June 27, that number was down to 4,437. Apparently SOMETHING was responsible for reducing the spread
And now we are back up to 150,000 a day.

"Information Technology," and is pronounced "I.T." It refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the Internet, or the people that work with these technologies.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Why do you keep posting Twitter articles. Nobody is reading them. Is your life that boring?
Nope. Today was pretty interesting actually. I had to trace down why one of my customers is all of a sudden having a 5th harmonic spike in their electrical system that is taking out PLC cards and load cells. Turns out that the 200 hp motor we replaced last week isn't playing nice with the soft-starter, so I have to figure out if we need just a line-side reactor or one on the load-side as well. Would you like to discuss that instead?

Nope. Today was pretty interesting actually. I had to trace down why one of my customers is all of a sudden having a 5th harmonic spike in their electrical system that is taking out PLC cards and load cells. Turns out that the 200 hp motor we replaced last week isn't playing nice with the soft-starter, so I have to figure out if we need just a line-side reactor or one on the load-side as well. Would you like to discuss that instead?
Yes I would. Sounds like you’re an expert in immunology and virology

Yes I would. Sounds like you’re an expert in immunology and virology
Nope, but I've got a fair amount of experience reading and understanding data points. Electricity is every bit as complex as immunology but at the end of the day it all comes down to math.

Do you have any experience in a field like that? You've never really stated what it is that you do or what makes you qualified to discuss anything.

Serious question: what do you do for a living? I’m not trolling you here but this sounds interesting.

Nope, but I've got a fair amount of experience reading and understanding data points. Electricity is every bit as complex as immunology but at the end of the day it all comes down to math.

Do you have any experience in a field like that? You've never really stated what it is that you do or what makes you qualified to discuss anything.
You sound perfectly qualified to lecture us all about COVID and vaccines over people who have 2 doctorates and have spent their entire lives working in research and development

You sound perfectly qualified to lecture us all about COVID and vaccines over people who have 2 doctorates and have spent their entire lives working in research and development
Strawman. I've never lectured anybody on here about covid and vaccines, but I like discussing the data and how the process works.

So do you have 2 doctorates in this field?

Strawman. I've never lectured anybody on here about covid and vaccines, but I like discussing the data and how the process works.

So do you have 2 doctorates in this field?
You’re lecturing EVERYONE. 3 doctorates in pointing out frauds

So you graduated from janitor to salesman. Plus clearly a person with anger management issues that are exacerbated by alcohol use.
Celibate boy definitely has anger management issues and suffers from alcoholism as demonstrated by you’re meltdown.

Of course not. You’re celibate, so you fantasize about @KNIGHTTIME^ all day long and when he doesn’t post, you get sexually frustrated. You think about the WC all day and searching Twitter. That’s about all you are worth
Meh. You've said the same thing about several posters, dozens and dozens of times. Time to up your game TBH.

Meh. You've said the same thing about several posters, dozens and dozens of times. Time to up your game TBH.
Nah. Just you. I think it’s time for you to make a few attention getting useless posts. It’s about that time

ADVERTISEMENT