ADVERTISEMENT

Another fragile, racist, Republican running for high office

chemmie

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2004
Madison Cawthorn, a Republican candidate for the House from North Carolina, created an attack website accusing a journalist of leaving a job in academia “to work for non-white males, like Cory Booker, who aims to ruin white males running for office.”

Poor white people. Getting their lives ruined by non-whites. It is so sad.

Want to keep telling us you're not racists? We have enough proof now.

Cory Booker has been ruining white males running for office. Ask Frank Pallone and Jeff Bell.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
Damn, now I can't vote for Madison.
I thought you were libertarian. This guy wants to expand healthcare. He is in a wheelchair and beat a Trump candidate . Oh, and when younger went to visit Adolf's vacation residence..
In 2017 Cawthorn posted an Instagram picture of his visit to Hitler's vacation residence Eagle's Nest, which he said had been on his "bucket list for awhile".[21][22] In the post he called Hitler Führer, a German term of reverence meaning "leader", and the site "supreme evil".[23][24] This led to criticism and allegations of far-right sympathies.[25][24] In response, Cawthorn denied that he has affinities for white supremacists. Well why go visit

Last edited:
I thought you were libertarian. This guy wants to expand healthcare. He is in a wheelchair and beat a Trump candidate . Oh, and when younger went to visit Adolf's vacation residence..
In 2017 Cawthorn posted an Instagram picture of his visit to Hitler's vacation residence Eagle's Nest, which he said had been on his "bucket list for awhile".[21][22] In the post he called Hitler Führer, a German term of reverence meaning "leader", and the site "supreme evil".[23][24] This led to criticism and allegations of far-right sympathies.[25][24] In response, Cawthorn denied that he has affinities for white supremacists. Well why go visit
I am.

ADVERTISEMENT