ADVERTISEMENT

Another Gun Grab Bill

Democrat leadership won’t negotiate in order to reopen the government, but they sure do have time to introduce another bill targeting “military-style” weapons.

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pu...eases&id=EFC76859-879D-4038-97DD-C577212ED17B

How convenient they don't note that the overwhelming vast majority of homicides with a gun don't involve a rifle. Or the mass shootings that were carried out with a shotgun or a handgun. Or that more than 50% of "gun violence" in America is actually death by suicide.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Democrat leadership won’t negotiate in order to reopen the government, but they sure do have time to introduce another bill targeting “military-style” weapons.

https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pu...eases&id=EFC76859-879D-4038-97DD-C577212ED17B

The gun grab bill sucks, but can we all just sit back again and marvel at the sheer, unbridled stupid fuking ignorance shown by the first sentence here. This inbred dumbfuk actually thinks the Democrats are to blame for this shutdown. The shutdown 100% caused, and even claimed by Trump. Trump literally took credit for this.

I am honestly completely blown away at the amount of effort required to remain this ignorant in today's day and age. Congratulations @sk8knight , you are a literal failure to your species.

They are literally not even willing to negotiate. So yeah

Okay, I'll play.

Getting bills passed in Washington is always about compromise. In Trump's "negotiations," I'm curious about what he's offered Congressional Democrats in exchange for his $5.7 billion dollar wall funding request. Who here can tell me?

Okay, I'll play.

Getting bills passed in Washington is always about compromise. In Trump's "negotiations," I'm curious about what he's offered Congressional Democrats in exchange for his $5.7 billion dollar wall funding request. Who here can tell me?

What have the Democrats offered? They’ve flatlly rejected to agree to ANY border security or wall funding

Extremists

What have the Democrats offered?

The Democrat House passed the exact same bill that sailed through the Republican House and the Republican Senate that was expected to be signed by the Republican President...until Trump had an eleventh hour change-of-heart when Rush blasted the deal on his radio show.

Last I checked, it's being held up by the Senate by our Republican Senate Majority Leader.

I know we've supposedly got the greatest deal maker in the world in the Oval Office. But my recollection of Deal Making 101 is that when you want your opponents to give you something, you offer them something in return for their support. Isn't that how it's supposed to work???

Getting together for a meeting to negotiate and then walking away the moment you ask the Speaker of the House if she's ready to give you what you're asking for is not my understanding of how a negotiation works.

Getting together for a meeting to negotiate and then walking away the moment you ask the Speaker of the House if she's ready to give you what you're asking for is not my understanding of how a negotiation works.
Yep, you’ve bought fully into the Schumer and Pelosi version of how it went down. Good for you.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
Yep, you’ve bought fully into the Schumer and Pelosi version of how it went down. Good for you.

It’s incredible. He reads the story as spun by the HuffPo then comes here to present it as fact.

p5q8wqfaisa21.png

Just a friendly reminder to @sk8knight and his other fellow massive vibrating fuking inbred idiots. The border is not an emergency.

Gun deaths, opiod over doses and our medical system are emergencies.

Reactions: DaShuckster
I've been wondering why McConnell isn't getting more attention for his stall tactics.

Probably waiting for Democrats to return from their beach vacations in Puerto Rico to make an actual offer and do things like compromise/debate.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT