ADVERTISEMENT

Another insurrection takes over a federal building

There was more violence on the HBO Max commercial than there was in the march.

There was more violence on the HBO Max commercial than there was in the march.
not true, I heard they broke a few windows and formed a single file line as they walked between the ropes which is an affront to humanity

He can read. Ask him what the instructions are for pouring chlorine into a pool and he can tell you exactly how to do it.
These circle jerk members spend their entire lives trying to impress each other and search Twitter 24/7. The reality is that they are conversing with about 5 people who are either one step above homeless, uneducated, or the village idiots. Literally the dregs of humanity. I bet if they met in person, they would be like “WTF, I’ve been wasting my life on this?” Lol

These circle jerk members spend their entire lives trying to impress each other and search Twitter 24/7. The reality is that they are conversing with about 5 people who are either one step above homeless, uneducated, or the village idiots. Literally the dregs of humanity. I bet if they met in person, they would be like “WTF, I’ve been wasting my life on this?” Lol
The problem with these idiots is they scream “look at my Twitter link!!!!”

So, ok, we looked it over and the person you linked is insane, wrong, has a antivaxx agenda, is nuts because they’re retarded, has been proven wrong again and again, and you still keep pissing all over the toilet seat because you yourself are beyond stupid.

And their retort is “but you just want to deny facts!!!!!”

No dummies. You’ve lost. And you’re still
Dumb. And celibate. And obese. And you work at Publix.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT