ADVERTISEMENT

Another peace deal

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
Israel and Sudan this time.

Weird how none of these deals were brought up last night.

Why are you guys in favor of the USA meddling in the middle east so much? What happened to "small government?"

Why are you in favor of war? What happened to democrats being the party of peace?

Democrats were last seen handing Iran billions of dollars and a free pass, cried like babies when Trump confronted Iran, and are now in meltdown mode given that Trump has brokered the most important peace deals in the region since Israel has existed.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Democrats were last seen handing Iran billions of dollars and a free pass, cried like babies when Trump confronted Iran, and are now in meltdown mode given that Trump has brokered the most important peace deals in the region since Israel has existed.
TDS. Hopefully when Trump wins next month they find a way to come to grips with the fact that the entire world is better thanks to his leadership.

What do you mean by meltdown mode?

Taking credit for peace deals between countries that arent at war with each other, has to be the most Trumpian thing ever.

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
Taking credit for peace deals between countries that arent at war with each other, has to be the most Trumpian thing ever.
Do any of these deals have anything to do with Trump in your opinion?

You crawled out of The Dungeon to post THIS??!?! :)

You'd think the President who "brokered the most important peace deal in the region since Israel existed" would be celebrated worldwide instead of having his sorry butt voted out of office in two weeks. Let me guess, it's all the MSM's fault, right? Apparently they just don't appreciate Trump 'diplomatic gifts' the way you do.

Since we’re talking Middle East, when was the last time we had a set of Presidential debates where the ME didn’t come up as a topic?

Trump is going to make it tough on Biden to screw up Middle East again, But I have little doubt that he can do it.

Reactions: UCFWayne
You crawled out of The Dungeon to post THIS??!?! :)

You'd think the President who "brokered the most important peace deal in the region since Israel existed" would be celebrated worldwide instead of having his sorry butt voted out of office in two weeks. Let me guess, it's all the MSM's fault, right? Apparently they just don't appreciate Trump 'diplomatic gifts' the way you do.

I chose to mostly avoid this place due to the hate and delusion from people like you as evidenced by this post

I chose to mostly avoid this place due to the hate and delusion from people like you as evidenced by this post
Then, by all means, crawl back into The Dungeon.

Truth is, there's not much you can contribute here over the next week and a half without looking stupid.

Then, by all means, crawl back into The Dungeon.

Truth is, there's not much you can contribute here over the next week and a half without looking stupid.
Lol the dude pops in to take a jab at “the left” for some sort of “meltdown” that he claims is happening.

Reactions: DaShuckster
John Kerry is taking credit for these peace deals, so they must be a pretty big deal.

Haven’t heard much from the Middle East lately or even North Korea.

Wasn’t Iran supposed to wipe us off the earth after we killed that terrorist general that they called a leader?

Isis? Isis? Isis?

Reactions: Crazyhole
Haven’t heard much from the Middle East lately or even North Korea.

Wasn’t Iran supposed to wipe us off the earth after we killed that terrorist general that they called a leader?

Isis? Isis? Isis?
If Biden wins (he won't), we will be involved in at least 2 middle east conflicts within a year. War is a great distraction for politicians.

If Biden wins (he won't), we will be involved in at least 2 middle east conflicts within a year. War is a great distraction for politicians.
I’m not counting on a Trump win, but the sad part is that Biden doesn’t have anything going for him except “no crazy tweets and he’s not Trump.”

No peace plan, economic plan, energy plan, etc. His take on blacks and race relations hasn’t been exactly his strongpoint

Apparently, he’s got this amazing plan to stop the virus and is brainwashing Americans into believing anything, because the MSM is still making it out as doomsday

I would not be one bit surprised if football isn’t shutdown entirely

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT