ADVERTISEMENT

Anti-ICE murder attempt in San Antonio by shooter(s)

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
Since we're now in the era of blaming politicians for the politically motivated violence, I am going to hereby blame AOC, Robert from Texas, Kamala Harris, Corey Booker, and every other Democrat who has hurled insane things about CBP and ICE for the last 6 months.

And before the lefties say it here you go: But but but but no one died! No worries!

https://www.kens5.com/article/news/...ices/273-eed949aa-9ddb-468d-87e3-e238ea0b9537

It’s telling that the two lefties in this thread are both going hard to the mat to defend whoever tried to murder ICE agents due to political rhetoric

I guess they’re ok with it since they’re sharing insane Nazi comparisons and have nothing to say about the people who attempted murder

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I'm so glad you brought this to our attention, and it justifies shooting at ICE. Or maybe we actually prosecute all criminals, including ICE agents?

I think you pretty much summed up why I ended up defending ICE agents, just like ATF, CBP, FBI and others. Go [advocate someone else to] shoot a cop if you want, but don't bring this crap in here as 'justification' or 'in response.' Seriously.

[roll][roll][roll][roll]

The lunatics keep outing themselves
if I am a lunatic for opposing this then go ahead and call me one dipshit. It's more you and a few others outing themselves, not me

EBdgkwKUYAAnkHj.jpg

Can you point me to your threads created to voice your great concern about American children wondering where their parents are after being arrested for breaking federal law?
^ Bingo!

Also the Germany and Canadian, let alone Australian, realities. No one talks about that. Kinda puts things into perspective.

The funny thing is, Hungary built a wall, so they don't have to deport much at all. They've made it so difficult to come in undocumented, even more than Germany, Canada and Australia have -- especially in Germany and Australia paying other countries for conditions that make ICE look like Disneyland -- that I really have no comprehension about how anti-reality the US media has become.

We're not going to solve this problem until we stop making this bleeding heart BS where the left is offering free everything from government, but supports the right with the Work Visas and other indentured servitude that keeps everyone only growing on welfare after 10 years. We have to get back to actual immigration, not this temporary BS.

When the left wakes up to the fact that their 'masters' are abusing these 'non-immigrants' (who will never become American citizens) for their corporate and organized crime ('amnesty city') masters, we'll get to the problem. That's what Libertarians have been pointing out.

Even Trump is moving to do what many professional societies have been begging for years, at least make Green Cards meritocratic, because everything else is being abused and is anti-meritocratic. Sanders even wanted the same thing.

I'm so glad you brought this to our attention, and it justifies shooting at ICE. Or maybe we actually prosecute all criminals, including ICE agents?

I think you pretty much summed up why I ended up defending ICE agents, just like ATF, CBP, FBI and others. Go [advocate someone else to] shoot a cop if you want, but don't bring this crap in here as 'justification' or 'in response.' Seriously.
Lol, bias lives here

Reactions: Poolside Knight
if I am a lunatic for opposing this then go ahead and call me one dipshit. It's more you and a few others outing themselves, not me

EBdgkwKUYAAnkHj.jpg
Who is responsible for creating the situation that these girls are in possible? They have no rational cognizant ability to be objective in this deal, and yet they are being exploited by one side in shameless fashion for nothing other than political gain. It's pretty disgusting how the left exploits the struggles of everyday people like this.

Reactions: beelit47 and UCFBS

EBdgkwKUYAAnkHj.jpg
Who is responsible for creating the situation that these girls are in possible? They have no rational cognizant ability to be objective in this deal, and yet they are being exploited by one side in shameless fashion for nothing other than political gain. It's pretty disgusting how the left exploits the struggles of everyday people like this.
Oh shut up

quote describes what happened in Mississippi days ago during that massive ICE raid
This is incredibly offensive and irresponsible to anyone involved in the Holocaust. Perhaps you need to take a history lesson about it

So.., why don’t you continue the story and tell everyone on here what the actual fate was of these people after they were taken away

I
auschwitz1.jpg

f9d4cb6e-ca12-4f0a-8cbd-34115af5effb.jpg.pagespeed.ce.DNIRh-hVCN.jpg

camp13.jpg

holocaust.jpg

Reactions: UCFWayne
If I come back at you, you’re not going to cry and say I’m mean, right?

Do you have even the slightest condemnation of this murder attempt or are you content being squarely in the “these Nazis have it coming to them” camp that you’re currently in?

quote describes what happened in Mississippi days ago during that massive ICE raid
[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

do you have any quotes from her book where she talked about her family dragging her from her home thousands of miles away through hazardous terrain so that they could be put into those concentration camps? i dont remember that chapter...

Reactions: beelit47
Can you point me to your threads created to voice your great concern about American children wondering where their parents are after being arrested for breaking federal law?

I find this to be a compelling argument..

Being Pro Ice is like defending Tow Truck Drivers[/

ICE doesnt work for profit margins at the expense of others. Needless to say, youre justifying shooting tow truck drivers if you illegally park somewhere? Thats dangerous and pretty stupid. Who is next on your hit list? Meter maids?

alot of people in here talking about asylum dont know what that is. they are trying to broaden it to just mean they are scared for their lives because where they live is dangerous. turns out, there are a few places here in america that are actually more dangerous.

21-01-19_Homicide-Rates-in-Latin-America-and-the-Caribbeans-2018_InSight-Crime_Map-01.jpg

remember when trump criticized baltimore? yea their murder rate is 56. thats higher than all the countries those "migrants" are fleeing from

probably shouldnt look at chicago either. while overall on the list its not that high, if you break the murders down per neighborhood, it paints a different picture.
  • 22 out of the 77 neighborhoods that make up chicago have a higher murder rate than honduras.
  • 14 are higher than el salvador.
  • 4 are higher than venezuela which is the murder capital of the world at 81.4 people per 100k.
  • west garfield park in chicago has 139 murders per 100k residents and is 70% more dangerous than venezuela. that is higher than Los Cabos, Mexico and Caracas, Venezuela.
here is a run down of the other cities have have higher murder rates than the countries these people are fleeing from:
  1. St. Louis - 66.07
  2. Baltimore - 55.77
  3. Detroit - 39.8
  4. New Orleans - 39.5
  5. Baton Rouge - 38.26
  6. Kansas City - 30.93
  7. Cleveland - 27.77
  8. Memphis - 27.73
  9. Newark - 27.14
  10. Chicago - 24.13
  11. Cincinnati - 23.4

sources:
http://www.chicagonow.com/getting-real/2018/07/chicagos-safest-and-most-dangerous-neighborhoods-2018-murders/
https://www.insightcrime.org/news/analysis/insight-crime-2018-homicide-roundup/
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/baltimore-murder-rate-worse-than-honduras-el-salvador-guatemala-driving-asylum-surge
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html

I find this to be a compelling argument..

It's compelling because these people had 0 shits to give when this happens every single day in this country when adults are arrested for knowingly breaking our laws and children are caught up in it. At the fault of the parent.

Yet you take a politically charged issue which shouldn't be politically charged, get the media to stick a camera in a kid's face, and suddenly you have a bullshit narrative to throw around and fake this great concern about the kid that the media is using as a prop.

Reactions: UCFWayne
This is incredibly offensive and irresponsible to anyone involved in the Holocaust. Perhaps you need to take a history lesson about it

So.., why don’t you continue the story and tell everyone on here what the actual fate was of these people after they were taken away

I
First off some of those kids separated from their parents ARE AMERICAN. It does not surprise me that the same poster made that judgement based on how they look & ventures into whataboutism in equating Immigration Law of people making a living for their families in a meat factory and actual hard criminals(drug dealers, grand theft, rape, etc).

I am well educated on history & Germany in the 30s, some of the rhetoric is the same and directed at a different group of people(Hispanics/brown people). Your answer is to ignore some of the terrible things happening under this Government with Family Separation only bc the end result is not the same(thank God). And by the way there have been around 24 deaths of migrants under ICE custody and allegations of sexual abuse.

First off some of those kids separated from their parents ARE AMERICAN. It does not surprise me that the same poster made that judgement based on how they look & ventures into whataboutism in equating Immigration Law of people making a living for their families in a meat factory and actual hard criminals(drug dealers, grand theft, rape, etc).

I am well educated on history & Germany in the 30s, some of the rhetoric is the same and directed at a different group of people(Hispanics/brown people). Your answer is to ignore some of the terrible things happening under this Government with Family Separation only bc the end result is not the same(thank God). And by the way there have been around 24 deaths of migrants under ICE custody and allegations of sexual abuse.
Look, nothing in recent history can compare to Hitler and the Holocaust. Try using any of these arguments to someone who experienced it or had a family member who died in the Holocaust.
The deportation tactics of the United States
in no way compares to the Holocaust in numbers, unparalleled cruelty, torture, sadistic
meaningless killing, etc. Those countries were INVADED and all of their innocent CITIZENS (mostly Jews) were systematically taken away and killed. The number could reach as high hundreds of thousands in a month for years.
Additionally, nothing that Trump would or could ever do would ever remotely resemble Hitler on his best day and Trumps worst.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
Look, nothing in recent history can compare to Hitler and the Holocaust. Try using any of these arguments to someone who experienced it or had a family member who died in the Holocaust.
in no way compares to the Holocaust in numbers, unparalleled cruelty, torture, sadistic
meaningless killing, etc. Those countries were INVADED and all of their innocent CITIZENS (mostly Jews) were systematically taken away and killed. The number could reach as high hundreds of thousands in a month for years.
Additionally, nothing that Trump would or could ever do would ever remotely resemble Hitler on his best day and Trumps worst.
anyone who says they are educated on the history of ww2, hitler, and the nazi's and then continues to compare whats happening today to hitler, nazi's, and concentration camps is actually really ****ing stupid. all it does is cheapen what actually happened. those people should legitimately be ashamed of themselves.

anyone who says they are educated on the history of ww2, hitler, and the nazi's and then continues to compare whats happening today to hitler, nazi's, and concentration camps is actually really ****ing stupid. all it does is cheapen what actually happened. those people should legitimately be ashamed of themselves.
I know history. I'm not stupid. And actually read my post where I posted that just bc there isn't a final solution does not mean similar tactics are not being used. A leading Holocaust historian agrees.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/10/5/17940610/trump-hitler-history-historian

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...re-trumps-america-to-the-holocaust-heres-why/

Dr. Christopher R. Browning, is the Frank Porter Graham Professor of History at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Among the many influential monographs which he has published are Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and The Final Solution in Poland; Fateful Months: Essays on the Emergence of the Final Solution; The Path to Genocide, in 1992; and, his most recent work: Nazi Policy, Jewish Workers, German Killers. He has given expert witness testimony in the trial of alleged Nazi perpetrators for the Canadian Department of Justice, the Australian Commonwealth Office of Public Prosecution, and the British War Crimes Branch. Professor Browning has won many awards and honors, most recently an honorary doctorate from Hebrew Union College. He is a former holder of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum’s Center for Advanced Holocaust Studies prestigious J.B. and Maurice Shapiro senior visiting fellowship, and is a current member of the Academic Committee of the United States Holocaust Memorial Council.

You do realize that sole caretaker parents were processed, given court dates, and released after the raids. Many within 24 hours. 30 of them that had children under 5 were released immediately.

Let me ask you, where do you personally draw the line with immigration?

The Holocaust has no comparison to anything
The people were often tortured on site if they were the lucky ones

It’s depicted well in the movie the “Pianist.”

I don’t need one Holocaust Historian to tell me anything. I’m my own historian

Honestly I’m embarrassed that people with a UCF degree continue to push this briandead stupid Nazi comparison bullshit. What a stain on our schools credibility.

Honestly I’m embarrassed that people with a UCF degree continue to push this briandead stupid Nazi comparison bullshit. What a stain on our schools credibility.
It's the Progressive Echo Chamber. That ... and condoning violence on law enforcement, equating alleged racism to an ill-proportionate 'response' in ending the lives of underpaid public servants.

It's the one thing that has made me dislike the Democratic party. For some reason they support higher paid public servants who undergo no harm, and at least marginalize, if not despise, those who are the lowest paid and with the most bodily harm.

I'm all for holding both law enforcement and the military accountable. But the level of condoning violence against many of them after a very tiny subset of them do something vile, is beyond my comprehension. Especially since they support the expansion of high-paid, low-risk public servants, even ones guilty of embezzlement. That is just beyond dumbfounding.

Although when it comes to the 'police state,' they indirectly love them -- stupidly so. They even use violence against cops as a basis for anti-gun when -- ironically -- cops and law enforcement are overwhelmingly pro-legal ownership for a reason. They should know, they deal with it, day-in, day-out, and want good guys with guns, overwhelmingly.

I have my complaints on Republicans and expanding the military, among other things, but this really gets to me about the Democrats.

Here's what 93 year old Holocaust survivor Ed Mosberg had to say about AOC. Just replace AOC with PoolsideKnight/any Democrat in 2019 and it's exactly applicable to them, too.

“She should be removed from Congress. She’s spreading anti-Semitism, hatred and stupidity,” Mosberg told The Post. “The people on the border aren’t forced to be there — they go there on their own will. If someone doesn’t know the difference, either they’re playing stupid or they just don’t care.”

“Her statement is evil. It hurts a lot of people. At the concentration camp, we were not free. We were forced there by the Germans who executed and murdered people — there’s no way you can compare.”

“She should be taught a lesson,” he said. “If you’re not there, you will never know what happened. She doesn’t want to learn — she’s looking for excuses. I would like to nominate her for the Nobel Prize in stupidity.”

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Here's what 93 year old Holocaust survivor Ed Mosberg had to say about AOC. Just replace AOC with PoolsideKnight/any Democrat in 2019 and it's exactly applicable to them, too.

“She should be removed from Congress. She’s spreading anti-Semitism, hatred and stupidity,” Mosberg told The Post. “The people on the border aren’t forced to be there — they go there on their own will. If someone doesn’t know the difference, either they’re playing stupid or they just don’t care.”

“Her statement is evil. It hurts a lot of people. At the concentration camp, we were not free. We were forced there by the Germans who executed and murdered people — there’s no way you can compare.”

“She should be taught a lesson,” he said. “If you’re not there, you will never know what happened. She doesn’t want to learn — she’s looking for excuses. I would like to nominate her for the Nobel Prize in stupidity.”
@Poolside Knight?

Response?

Maybe it’s just me, but it’s hard to win Holocaust and Hitler comparison arguments. Maybe ISIS a few years ago, but not nearly to THAT degree and volume.

It’s sad how time let’s us forget things that we shouldn’t. It’s 75+ years ago now

• out of all the idiots on this board over the years you question my intelligence and degree? I usually back up my opinions and put things in context , just bc you disagree 85 your default is personal attacks. Case in point at your daily E-screaming and calling me or others that don’t agree a ‘Leftist’ when you know I have admitted voting for Republicans before. I am not a blind partisan psycho like you, there isn’t a line to be crossed with you & you will defend everything as long as the person has R next to their name

Last edited:
Reactions: NinjaKnight
ADVERTISEMENT