ADVERTISEMENT

Any Milton Updates?

I noticed your post in the National Title Odds thread, and I know what I am dealing with. The fact that you cannot understand or accept my posts is a complement to me.
Nobody even cares or wants to understand what you post. It’s like you’re posting by yourself on your own message board living in a bubble. Get a job and a life. Nothing you post is even remotely worth a compliment and never will be. Give it up.

Until Milton says he’s not playing or he’s done, I won’t count him out. We owe him that. His decision and I’ll always root for him.
We will ALL root for him. The kid cant even walk right yet. We all hope for a great future for him but it wont be playing QB. It's not "his decision" if he cant play, he wont play.

We will ALL root for him. The kid cant even walk right yet. We all hope for a great future for him but it wont be playing QB. It's not "his decision" if he cant play, he wont play.

The part you don’t like is that little soldiers aren’t getting into your camp. It is extremely unlikely that he will play again, but I refuse to put any weight on that because I believe in him. Why would I actively post saying “he’s not playing again?” What/who does that benefit? My ego and being able to say “I told you so?” I’d rather be wrong and put my faith in him then be right and able to say on a message board “I told you so yet none of you listened”

When these pictures post, if they don’t get you excited for him and for him to keep fighting for the dream he has, then you’re a heartless bastard.

There is no harm in rooting for him to play again, we are solid with DG, and don’t “need” him. But having him in the qb room helps our program. If he is able to compete and beats out DG, then he will have earned it (please notice the use of if instead of when as I know reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit)

And as equally relevant to UCF football, neither will be playing for UCF. Now watch the perpetual dreamers take shots at me for posting the OBVIOUS.
Serious question. Do you just get off on posting negative shit about the team you support? We all understand the reality of KZ's situation, we aren't all just a bunch of knuckle dragging idiots like you seem to think, we are just FANS OF THE TEAM AND THE KID.

Get off your high horse pseudo intellectual prognosticator bullshit. You don't know anything more than anyone else, you just lack tact and seem to be a very very very very negative person if you are truly a UCF supporter.

Reactions: ahabmw
The part you don’t like is that little soldiers aren’t getting into your camp. It is extremely unlikely that he will play again, but I refuse to put any weight on that because I believe in him. Why would I actively post saying “he’s not playing again?” What/who does that benefit? My ego and being able to say “I told you so?” I’d rather be wrong and put my faith in him then be right and able to say on a message board “I told you so yet none of you listened”

When these pictures post, if they don’t get you excited for him and for him to keep fighting for the dream he has, then you’re a heartless bastard.

There is no harm in rooting for him to play again, we are solid with DG, and don’t “need” him. But having him in the qb room helps our program. If he is able to compete and beats out DG, then he will have earned it (please notice the use of if instead of when as I know reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit)

I live in the REAL world and not in fantasy land like you and many others that dwell round these parts.

Eventually he will have to leave the football program whether he wants to or not. Its Spring Practice and the man cant walk right. Is that so hard to be understood?

We all support and wish Milton the best, but that is a very different issue.

Last edited:
I live in the REAL world and not in fantasy land like you and many others that dwell round these parts.
If the real world is living with my parents then I don’t want to be in the real world. In the REAL world he is throwing and trying to come back. He may not come back, but I FULLY support him trying. In your REAL world, I’m sure you’re still living with your parents because you quit trying when the odds were stacked against you.

Eventually he will have to leave the football program whether he wants to or not. Its Spring Practice and the man cant walk right. Is that so hard to be understood?

Notice the edit lol. Realized what a disrespectful human being you looked like from your first post so had to clean it up? If you want to know what KOC said I previously quoted it before the edit.

There is no need to walk him as he has strong coaching abilities. You make him walk you risk losing parts of the team. Plenty of scholarships to let him stay on as long as he wants. He did bring us a National championship so he’s earned the right to do as he pleases.

I kind of agree with Camelot. KZ is definitely not going to play this upcoming season. Maybe the following but not optimistic either. It doesn’t benefit anyone to say my opinion but it also doesn’t benefit anyone saying he’s definitely going to play again. There are actual people who think he will lead us to an undefeated season again and will play in NFL. Mostly women and people who aren’t real sports fans.

Geez. He’s making progress at an astonishing pace. Now he’s throwing the ball! Wtf? Unbelievable stuff

He’s making KOC look foolish

Reactions: JAFFX2 and ahabmw
I kind of agree with Camelot. KZ is definitely not going to play this upcoming season. Maybe the following but not optimistic either. It doesn’t benefit anyone to say my opinion but it also doesn’t benefit anyone saying he’s definitely going to play again. There are actual people who think he will lead us to an undefeated season again and will play in NFL. Mostly women and people who aren’t real sports fans.
The difference is you’re not belittling everyone on the board by saying we’re not being real and your take is the only take acceptable. Your take Is logical.

Geez. He’s making progress at an astonishing pace. Now he’s throwing the ball! Wtf? Unbelievable stuff

He’s making KOC look foolish

I would love for him to be able to play. Obviously, to someone like you he looks ready to play.

Nobody here is the least concerned for his well being. Anyone who believes that leg can withstand any kind of impact is drunk.

I want him to live a long, properous and HEALTHY life.

I would love for him to be able to play. Obviously, to someone like you he looks ready to play.

Nobody here is the least concerned for his well being. Anyone who believes that leg can withstand any kind of impact is drunk.

I want him to live a long, properous and HEALTHY life.
So.., tell us why you edited your entire Miton post? Is it because you looked so stupid after the video surfaced?

If you knew anything about medicine, his physicians will clear him to play and to play to take impact. You’re 24 years old, so you don’t know much about anything like you think you do. There have been many, many players that have taken hits after devastating knee injuries that were RUNNING BACKS and have went on to have very productive careers
The structural damage to his knee wasn’t as bad as many other knee injuries. The major issue was blood flow and nerve damage. Regenerated nerves don’t tend to degenerate. The physicians didn’t put in an anastomosis that was going to fail or tear apart if a strong breeze hit it. It would probably take a rare and almost exact same devastating injury of equal impact as the last

Additionally, the player himself (Milton) doesn’t ever discuss having a functional life. He’s past that stage. He wants to come back as a football player, so why are you so concerned about his well being if he’s not?

Especially after your disrespectful deleted post

Last edited:
I think it’s pretty obvious at this point that Milton himself is shooting to come back THIS YEAR. In 6 months, not 18 months

Reactions: Yaes and ahabmw
I think it’s pretty obvious at this point that Milton himself is shooting to come back THIS YEAR. In 6 months, not 18 months[/
If this happens it would be crazy... Regardless of what we think could happen, say it did, would DG and KZ split time?!? Who wins that battle?

Reactions: Knight Strength
If this happens it would be crazy... Regardless of what we think could happen, say it did, would DG and KZ split time?!? Who wins that battle?
It’s too early to tell. Knowing Milton, he’s not focusing on that at a all yet

Reactions: Yaes

Reactions: JAFFX2 and Ucfmikes
I think it’s pretty obvious at this point that Milton himself is shooting to come back THIS YEAR. In 6 months, not 18 months

I think that is definently setting up for disappointment and potentially reaggrivating the injury.

In a straight up pocket passer competition between Gabriel and Milton, Gabriel wins. Milton will need to rely on his legs, and I don't believe for one second his leg or overall mobility come September will be as strong as it was prior to injury.

Reactions: ahabmw
I think that is definently setting up for disappointment and potentially reaggrivating the injury.

In a straight up pocket passer competition between Gabriel and Milton, Gabriel wins. Milton will need to rely on his legs, and I don't believe for one second his leg or overall mobility come September will be as strong as it was prior to injury.
This all maybe true, but his last MAJOR knee surgery to repair structure was when? Early in 2019?? May or June of 2019?

He presently is somewhere about a year out from his last major surgery and from all accounts, he’s taking one day at a time, but looking to comeback this year. Everytime we are given an update it’s a surprise in his progression rate, so I’m not counting out a nearly full recovery until there’s something to show me otherwise

I keep hearing naysayers (not you), and keep seeing the opposite.

Reactions: JAFFX2
Dude believes too much in what he reads in dungeon. I learned many years ago those guys are full of it. Milton will not be effective next year all season long.

So.., tell us why you edited your entire Miton post? Is it because you looked so stupid after the video surfaced?

If you knew anything about medicine, his physicians will clear him to play and to play to take impact. You’re 24 years old, so you don’t know much about anything like you think you do. There have been many, many players that have taken hits after devastating knee injuries that were RUNNING BACKS and have went on to have very productive careers
The structural damage to his knee wasn’t as bad as many other knee injuries. The major issue was blood flow and nerve damage. Regenerated nerves don’t tend to degenerate. The physicians didn’t put in an anastomosis that was going to fail or tear apart if a strong breeze hit it. It would probably take a rare and almost exact same devastating injury of equal impact as the last

Additionally, the player himself (Milton) doesn’t ever discuss having a functional life. He’s past that stage. He wants to come back as a football player, so why are you so concerned about his well being if he’s not?

Especially after your disrespectful deleted post

I edited my post to correct two typos, the content never changed. I saw the video throwing and I am happy that he is around.

I would love for the man to be able to play again, unfortunately the chance of him playing QB again at UCF or anywhere else is minimal at best, almost zero.

If you believe that he looks good throwing, you know absolutley nothing about football. Its obvious that he has huge physical issues with his leg, it's not difficult to notice that. In fact, it's very obvious. His arm is not the problem, cant you understand?

I edited my post to correct two typos, the content never changed. I saw the video throwing and I am happy that he is around.

I would love for the man to be able to play again, unfortunately the chance of him playing QB again at UCF or anywhere else is minimal at best, almost zero.

If you believe that he looks good throwing, you know absolutley nothing about football. Its obvious that he has huge physical issues with his leg, it's not difficult to notice that. In fact, it's very obvious. His arm is not the problem, cant you understand?

See this is where you come off as a know it all little prick. First, you added to your paragraph to make yourself look better. Nothing wrong with admitting that, it might even endear you to others.

Then, in the next post you trash KS, when he was clearly making a joke. Happy always makes jokes and KS was continuing the joke. It’s sad that I have to spell it out for you.

Why not both?
Because that's not the narrative I want to tell myself at this point in my life. Like, I saw these dudes on that Lego Master's show. They were a gay couple that builds crazy Lego sculptures. I would love to just hang out with my best friend all day and play with Lego. Maybe smoke some weed then watch Narcos Mexico and shoot firecrackers off the roof. Wake up the next day then get Dunkin Donuts and go in woods to play paintball. Yeah, yeah, sex stuff too, I guess. But mostly hoodrat shit.

Maybe all that went through my mind when I saw KZ throw.

unfortunately the chance of him playing QB again at UCF or anywhere else is minimal at best, almost zero.
Nice to read that your know more than his doctors and coach Heupel. Spoken from a guy who probably lives with his parents

If you believe that he looks good throwing, you know absolutley nothing about football. Its obvious that he has huge physical issues with his leg, it's not difficult to notice that.
Nobody said that he looked “great” throwing the football, but if you think that he looks terrible after such a long layoff and one of his first days back, then you are delusional. He’s showing amazing progress. Do you understand that?

How bout this for an update!
What some people, little pups forget is that many of the NFL great QBs like Joe Namath began as mobile QBs and became pocket passers. Will KZ be exactly like he was before. Absolutely not! However, this video speaks of a strong arm, courage and someone who is probably smarter at playing the QB position with the time he had coaching last season. Drew Brees will enter his 20th season as a 6 foot high QB without major mobility. There's hope for our guy no matter what the naysayers say :)

ADVERTISEMENT