ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Do Black Lives Still Matter?
They didnt matter when 8 black kids were killed by other black kicks in Chicago on the same day as Floyd. But good news, Lebron James is lecturing Drew Brees on twitter for not kneeling.

remember folks, the left is intolerant.

They didnt matter when 8 black kids were killed by other black kicks in Chicago on the same day as Floyd. But good news, Lebron James is lecturing Drew Brees on twitter for not kneeling.

remember folks, the left is intolerant.

Nobody is lecturing him for not kneeling, nobody cares if he knelt or not. He is being lectured for his continued dumb stance that kneeling is somehow disrespecting the flag. It goes back to the idea that no matter what kind of protest people do, people wont be satisfied with it. He could have easily said something like "I personally wouldnt kneel for the anthem, but I understand people with different life experiences and views may feel differently" or something along those lines, and nobody would have cared.

Kneeling Millionaires never accomplished anything other than making things worse

It’s just a sign of disrespect and rebelliousness

Never said that. Floyd was murdered and that cop should be punished. Why not protest these other murders that frankly are common? Black Lives don't always matter to some. That is sad.
You are acting as if people approve of this, and they don't.

Nobody gives a crap. Innocent store owners are getting attacked. Chicago has victims regularly. Nobody gives a crap. Sad

Floyd's death is tragic along with every victims life.
People do give a crap, you are just pretending they dont because you dont know what you're talking about.

Disrespect and rebellion arent always bad things.
Nothing has ever come of kneeling other than stopping a QB from getting a contract.

Kneeling is a waste of time. It’s being lazy and not actively helping change. It gets you noticed, but it’s an easy way out.

Facts show that 2019 was a year that had an extremely low number of unarmed blacks killed by cops. It’s been a downward trend

Educating the police and more strict sentences against ones that commit brutality helps

Other than that, you can’t change how people think. There are good cops, violent cops, prejudice cops and criminals (both black and white). That will always lead to unjust killings, justified ones, and there will even be mistakes.

Last edited:
Nothing has ever come of kneeling other than stopping a QB from getting a contract.

Kneeling is a waste of time. It’s being lazy and not actively helping change. It gets you noticed, but it’s an easy way out.

Facts show that 2019 was a year that had an extremely low number of unarmed blacks killed by cops. It’s been a downward trend

Educating the police and more strict sentences against ones that commit brutality helps

Other than that, you can’t change how people think. There are good cops, violent cops, prejudice cops and criminals (both black and white). That will always lead to unjust killings, justified ones, and there will even be mistakes.
Your last post you said they made it worse, and now you are saying it's better. I'm not even gonna try to wrap my head around this logic.

Your last post you said they made it worse, and now you are saying it's better. I'm not even gonna try to wrap my head around this logic.
Do you have reading issues?? KNEELING DOESN’T DO CRAP!! It’s a waste of time!

Actively attempting to make changes helps. Kaepernick is a lazy POS who’s not doing a damn thing about it. Making useless noise and drawing attention to himself. Now for financial gain

Do you have reading issues?? KNEELING DOESN’T DO CRAP!! It’s a waste of time!

Actively attempting to make changes helps. Kaepernick is a lazy POS who’s not doing a damn thing about it. Making useless noise and drawing attention to himself. Now for financial gain

Your mistaking your logic issues with me having reading issues. I read perfectly fine that you said kneeling made things worse, followed up by a post saying things were better.

I do like that idea that kneeling, instead of standing for the exact same length of time length somehow wastes time. That makes lots of sense I promise.

Your mistaking your logic issues with me having reading issues. I read perfectly fine that you said kneeling made things worse, followed up by a post saying things were better.

I do like that idea that kneeling, instead of standing for the exact same length of time length somehow wastes time. That makes lots of sense I promise.
Please give me some facts that proves that kneeling during the National Anthem directly ever made anything better for blacks in America

Reactions: Crazyhole
Please give me some facts that proves that kneeling during the National Anthem directly ever made anything better for blacks in America
I didnt make that claim, I was responding to your claim that it made it worse, followed up by your post about things being better. I think it is pretty tough to quantify if it helped, hurt, or had no impact.

I didnt make that claim, I was responding to your claim that it made it worse, followed up by your post about things being better. I think it is pretty tough to quantify if it helped, hurt, or had no impact.
We can make things better without useless kneeling

it’s kind of irrelevant anyway, because the NFL simply won’t allow it anymore for financial reasons

Do Black Lives Still Matter?
Well the difference is that his killer was IMMEDIATELY arrested and sent to jail. Not placed on desk duty while still collecting a paycheck. Not simply fired from his job. Not charged with murder 2 months later. Not able to use "stand your ground" to justify killing that person....so yea....no protest was needed. His killer was charged and went to jail.

The cop is charged with second degree right? Let's get real there are no protests for all the other black lives. They don't matter apparently.
But was he arrested IMMEDIATELY? What if it wasnt recorded by civilians? Cops enjoy a 3 percent conviction rate. Once again...when Blacks kill Blacks they go to jail. When cops kills Black and WHITE people they BARELY go 2 jail. People simply want the people their tax dollars pay to protect them from BAD GUYs to....not be BAD GUYS either. Law enforcement is a field I dont want to have bad apples. Those bad apples are dangerous. Its like I dont think we can have a few "bad apples" with airline pilots b/c it can be dangerous.

Never said that. Floyd was murdered and that cop should be punished. Why not protest these other murders that frankly are common? Black Lives don't always matter to some. That is sad.
You still don't get it. They aren't protesting the murders, they are protesting the murderers getting off.

You still don't get it. They aren't protesting the murders, they are protesting the murderers getting off.
You had a 16-yr old girl killed in a drive-by in Central Florida recently. She was shot with 7.62 rounds that blew out her back and threw her into a ditch. She was a completely innocent victim of senseless violence. The community knows exactly who shot her but they aren’t talking to police. No one has been arrested for this heinous crime. No one probably will be arrested for this crime unless someone in the community does the right thing.

Where are the news stories about this poor innocent girl’s death? Where are the marches to get people to do the right thing and provide evidence to put the killers in jail? Where is BLM on this? Where are you people on the board that want to pass off all your problems on a faceless system or white privilege?

I know where the police where when this happened. They were the ones trying to find this girl when she was missing. They were the ones that had to see the horrendous violence perpetuated upon an innocent black girl. They were the ones that had to counsel a distraught mother and, later, her father who was trying to move her and her brother to a different neighborhood. They were the ones that were basically helpless because this was yet another action in a string of violence against black people in the area by people that couldn’t give a shit about black lives.

And to throw sand in the wound, the same people who wouldn’t help the police get justice for this innocent 16 year old that they knew or were actually related to marched over the weekend for a man they didn’t know and knew almost nothing about. So tell me again about how much black lives matter.

You had a 16-yr old girl killed in a drive-by in Central Florida recently. She was shot with 7.62 rounds that blew out her back and threw her into a ditch. She was a completely innocent victim of senseless violence. The community knows exactly who shot her but they aren’t talking to police. No one has been arrested for this heinous crime. No one probably will be arrested for this crime unless someone in the community does the right thing.

Where are the news stories about this poor innocent girl’s death? Where are the marches to get people to do the right thing and provide evidence to put the killers in jail? Where is BLM on this? Where are you people on the board that want to pass off all your problems on a faceless system or white privilege?

I know where the police where when this happened. They were the ones trying to find this girl when she was missing. They were the ones that had to see the horrendous violence perpetuated upon an innocent black girl. They were the ones that had to counsel a distraught mother and, later, her father who was trying to move her and her brother to a different neighborhood. They were the ones that were basically helpless because this was yet another action in a string of violence against black people in the area by people that couldn’t give a shit about black lives.

And to throw sand in the wound, the same people who wouldn’t help the police get justice for this innocent 16 year old that they knew or were actually related to marched over the weekend for a man they didn’t know and knew almost nothing about. So tell me again about how much black lives matter.

I can't response, I couldn't find it on a Google search, post a link.

That’s exactly my point. If you live in the Orlando area, you didn’t hear about it. Here’s the voluminous article about a life of a black girl tragically ended. A couple of others have articles as well. Maybe you couldn’t find it because the news said she was 15.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2020/03/18/15-year-old-girl-killed-in-apopka-shooting-police-say/?outputType=amp

I don't watch much local news but this also happen at the height of the pandemic scare.

Kneeling at it's core is a narcissistic action. Look at me, look at me! I care! Raising awareness is another form of doing nothing. If kneelers actually gave a shit they would actually do something that affects change.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Narcissistic, virtue signalling. Doing nothing.

9999016686-l.jpg

Kneeling at it's core is a narcissistic action. Look at me, look at me! I care! Raising awareness is another form of doing nothing. If kneelers actually gave a shit they would actually do something that affects change.

If the network cameras wouldn't show the players kneeling, would most of the NFL-watching public even know about it? I'm not blaming CBS, NBC, and ABC for this but if there wasn't a fukcing camera documenting this shit, I am not sure anyone would know or care as much.

If the network cameras wouldn't show the players kneeling, would most of the NFL-watching public even know about it? I'm not blaming CBS, NBC, and ABC for this but if there wasn't a fukcing camera documenting this shit, I am not sure anyone would know or care as much.

*70,000 in stadium*

"Oh look over there, 2 guys kneeling behind the bench! I'm done with the NFL!"

84% of White people are killed by other WHITE PEOPLE...why dont you protest when it happens? Ive seen PLENTY of anti violence rallies and marches addressing Black on black crime. It doesnt make the news or barely makes local news buddy. And once again. I hold cops to a higher standard than thugs. They are supppose to PROTECT me from BAD GUYS. If the cops are BAD GUYS too then who will protect me? You are in your feelings buddy

Reactions: firm_bizzle
84% of White people are killed by other WHITE PEOPLE...why dont you protest when it happens? Ive seen PLENTY of anti violence rallies and marches addressing Black on black crime. It doesnt make the news or barely makes local news buddy. And once again. I hold cops to a higher standard than thugs. They are supppose to PROTECT me from BAD GUYS. If the cops are BAD GUYS too then who will protect me? You are in your feelings buddy

There were a total of 9 unarmed black people killed by police in all of 2019. Nine. There were 18 people killed in Chicago on Sunday alone - one single day - in which 100% of the victims were black. You are trying to paint a picture of equal offense that does not exist.

Kneeling is a waste of time.
Let me guess: The only damn protests worth anything are the ones you support, right?

Mask-less good ole boys and girls brandishing their rifles and protesting at their state capital for early coronavirus reopenings! Now that's what you call a REAL PUBLIC PROTEST compared to "lazy" kneeling for the national anthem by golly! :rolleyes:

Let me guess: The only damn protests worth anything are the ones you support, right?

Mask-less good ole boys and girls brandishing their rifles and protesting at their state capital for early coronavirus reopenings! Now that's what you call a REAL PUBLIC PROTEST compared to "lazy" kneeling for the national anthem by golly! :rolleyes:

Question: at what point would kneeling not be "required" as a protest? Or will the Woke Brigades kneel into perpetuity so long as America has any flaws?

Question: at what point would kneeling not be "required" as a protest? Or will the Woke Brigades kneel into perpetuity so long as America has any flaws?

Oh, I dunno, looking at past protest movements, maybe it's until fed up Americans rise up and fight a revolution, or end slavery, or give women the right to vote, or allow workers to collectively push for better working conditions and pay, or put an end to the racist practice of 'separate but equal,' you know, 'woke' shit like that.

People don’t want police to have advanced equipment but they want to be protected. I’ve got news for you, police are never going to have the manpower to protect everyone. Protection from violent acts is a tough and dangerous activity required manpower and equipment. Look at all the people that the US Secret Service dedicates to protect one individual.

Our police are responsive by nature. Something happens, you call, and then they come. The police protect by responding to crime to ensure that laws that your elected officials write are applied to those who violate them. Enforcement of laws is your protection.

Narcissistic, virtue signalling. Doing nothing.

9999016686-l.jpg
So what you’re saying is that it doesn’t matter what corrections are made to ensure that things don’t happen, you’re going to hold them against people forever. How can we ever possibly move on with that mentality?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
People don’t want police to have advanced equipment but they want to be protected. I’ve got news for you, police are never going to have the manpower to protect everyone.
We expect the police to protect the public, not harm them. That's the issue, sk8.

So what you’re saying is that it doesn’t matter what corrections are made to ensure that things don’t happen, you’re going to hold them against people forever. How can we ever possibly move on with that mentality?
I’m going to take my comment directed to you back and apologize for directing it at you. I misunderstood what you were trying to say.

We expect the police to protect the public, not harm them. That's the issue, sk8.
Yes, that is well understood. Every study and real statistics show that this is extremely rare. The populace has a responsibility to behave civilly as well. I know that it makes you feel better to say that you want to hold police to a higher standard, but I see no evidence that you hold the public to any standard at all.

You are a brilliant example of the soft racism of low expectations.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT