ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody Know of Replay of UCF Cincy game....

mattropolis

Diamond Knight
Jan 7, 2002
I looked on my ESPN app, on ABC, on Youtube, and can't find the ABC broadcast of the game. Anybody run across it yet?

I did find the Skycam view of the entire game on YouTube, which is cool, but was looking to hear those fools have to grovel at some point after we were kicking their @ss. Thanks.

Last edited:
No. It's on the regular app under replay or whatever.
It didn't work for me. There are three choices. Just says, "Playback Error. This channel is not part of your TV package." if I select any of them, which is false. Oh well, thanks.

All the clips work.

It didn't work for me. There are three choices. Just says, "Playback Error. This channel is not part of your TV package." if I select any of them, which is false. Oh well, thanks.

All the clips work.
Did you login through your provider?

If I go to "search" in the app and then type in UCF, then select "replay" it shows up under Saturday Dec. 17th.

Reactions: Mikesi
When your QBs ypa is over 11 why do you need to run ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️
5bec422c73023031b600000c.png

Reactions: Money_Milton
I fell in love with Heup during that formation.
I also thought of you when I heard one of the announcers talk about passing to set up the run.
Can’t pass to set up the run though when Milton starts 0/4 with two sacks. The first four throws were not good. Same thing happened in the Peach bowl (MM was wildly inaccurate to start). Same thing will happen if we made the CFI this season and played Bama or Clemson. JH would either need to start with a screen or running plays in those games

Can’t pass to set up the run though when Milton starts 0/4 with two sacks. The first four throws were not good. Same thing happened in the Peach bowl (MM was wildly inaccurate to start). Same thing will happen if we made the CFI this season and played Bama or Clemson. JH would either need to start with a screen or running plays in those games
Yeah, he had a slow start(some of those throws might have been bad routes by receivers), but I think these games are important for the team. They feel how big they are and rise to the occasion. It is great practice for wherever they end up this year.

I think those slant routes are pretty high percentage, they were just misplayed by someone. It will he interesting to see how Milton learns from that game. As long as they keep winning, every game from here on out is very important.

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT