ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone in here watching the NHL playoffs?!?

KnighttimeJoe

Todd's Tiki Bar
May 29, 2001
I'll admit, I don't watch during the NHL regular season as much as I'd like (it competes with the NFL, College Football, and a huge chunk of the College Basketball season), but the playoffs are different!

Tampa really blew it last night. Holy shit. Up 4-1 to Toronto in the third and the Leafs come all the way back to force overtime, and then won it in the extra session. I'd love to see the win probability for the Lightning through various stages of the third. Unreal.

Lightning with two impressive choke jobs Saturday night and last night . Vasy washed ?
It’s a team that has made some serious runs over the course of the past handful of seasons: and one might just chalk it up to it being their time to lose and Toronto’s time to win. They’re what, 2-15 in the last 17 series where they had the lead? Stuff has to go their way eventually.

March through May is an underrated sports period: March Madness then NHL/NBA Playoffs on almost every night soon after , It also is my favorite weather months of the year. I Love Football but the weather is gross for like 60% of the season

March through May is an underrated sports period: March Madness then NHL/NBA Playoffs on almost every night soon after , It also is my favorite weather months of the year. I Love Football but the weather is gross for like 60% of the season
Football weather in most of the country is great come fall. Ours is a combination of heat, steam, lightning, and misery for the first 6 games. Oh, and hurricanes.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT