ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know what cabana tix usually cost on second hand market?

DrPhillipsKnight

Bronze Knight
Sep 25, 2016
Like stubhub or seat geek. Don’t see any on there for Pitt or FAU yet which were the two I was thinking of getting as a present

Like stubhub or seat geek. Don’t see any on there for Pitt or FAU yet which were the two I was thinking of getting as a present
I’ve seen them for about $75. There seems to always be a deal the week of the game. Last minute cancellations. Often for sale on this board

Let me know if anybody is selling Cabana tickets for the Sept 8th game.

Season tickets are $500 or about $71 per game FWIW. So anything below $70 or maybe $65 I would jump at.

Reactions: Mikesi
We bought a ticket for our 7 month old this year just so we don't get blocked out of the Cabana for later seasons if it stays sold out. Since we don't need one yet for her we have one extra Cabana ticket for the whole season. If anyone needs one we would sell individual games or the whole season. It's section 127 row 10.

Last edited:
We bought a ticket for our 7 month old this year just so we don't get blocked out of the Cabana for later seasons if it stays sold out. Since we don't need one yet for her we have one extra Cabana ticket for the whole season. If anyone needs one we would sell individual games or the whole season. It's section 127 row 10.
smart move getting locked in. I can’t get anymore tickets adjacent to my present seats. I’m never leaving

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Strength
We had two in sec 129 at first. 2018 is the first season we needed another for our oldest daughter so we bought them for both daughters at the same time right before Frosty announced his decision... we had to move to 127 to get 4 together. Figured if he stayed ticket sales would go crazy but turns out being National Champs does the same! We are just going to sell hers for two years till she needs it.

Until you get deported
Only a matter of time. :cop::lock:
images

Almost gameday! Training going quite well. Thank you all for checking in. [cheers]:cool2:

Cabana Club season tickets only cost $500 (for 7 games) and includes a Gold Zone Parking Pass.
Yea but I get free tickets to other games so doesn’t make sense for me to buy season tix, plus some times I like to watch at home.

No doubt...just wanted to note what th hard costs are.

Now that the Cabana Club is sold out for the very first time, Tix on the secondary market (especially for the biggest games) will probably be at a premium.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Last season there were very few Cabana tickets available on the resale sites, especially in the second half of the season. When I did see them the prices usually ranged from from $75 to $125 depending on the opponent.

It seemed to me that they were more available on message boards than secondary market sites.

Last season there were very few Cabana tickets available on the resale sites, especially in the second half of the season. When I did see them the prices usually ranged from from $75 to $125 depending on the opponent.
Best deal of the year last Season was the cabana tickets for the AAC conf champ game vs Memphis. I think they were less then $50

Best deal of the year last Season was the cabana tickets for the AAC conf champ game vs Memphis. I think they were less then $50
Yes, they basically had to resell them all for that game in less than a week, because they aren’t included in your season tickets.

Reactions: ucfknight2000
ADVERTISEMENT