ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

We had a bachelor party for my friend the weekend before everything closed down. Came away up almost $2k. I’d go back but the way my luck runs I’ve used up all my wins for the next decade.

Security shows up with the force of one small lady after 2 full minutes. After seeing that, I’m not sure I want to go back. Seems like an invitation to violent thieves

The last time that I went in there it was so depressing. Hourly works were spending their last dime, only one person was up on the night and that was by $14. Just felt like despair.

lol you beat me to it. When I see people gambling and drinking in the Venetian at 6 am on my way to SHOT Show, it just screams "despair and sadness"

Little different in Vegas. When I was there would typically do my gambling in the morning because my wife wanted to site see and catch shows at night. Not 6 am early, but 8:30 I’m there lol

I only gamble in Vegas. There’s just more to do if you lose.
Pre-coronavirus, I enjoyed doing Vegas three or four times a year. But I don't 'gamble,' I play Texas Hold 'em poker.

That means I rarely have to worry about a losing session. :)

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Pre-coronavirus, I enjoyed doing Vegas three or four times a year. But I don't 'gamble,' I play Texas Hold 'em poker.

That means I rarely have to worry about a losing session. :)

Went to Vegas once. Played Craps for like two hours. Still have no idea how to play craps. Won 4K

Reactions: firm_bizzle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT