ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone starting a "Count down" to Fall Practice day 1? :-)

We (in Orlando) used to at least have the Preds (I enjoyed it especially with UCF players on the team)
Now it's ZILCH....tennis, Tour De France, CFL, some arena, Baseball, golf...zzzzzzzzzzzzz..........Oh, I watched the strong man contest last night...........

Reactions: UCFhonors
You can't throw money at everything. Sometimes you have to spend quality time. Real fans understand this.
Gotcha. Guess Danny White isn't a real fan. Guess there's no need for us "fake" fans to donate anything or buy season tickets. I'll just make believe I'm attending practice. It's much cheaper

Last edited:
Us fake fans will have to wait for pictures and daily updates after work

The "real" fans will be making believe that they are attending practice.
Your tone is wholly inappropriate for the first day of practice. Mods please temporarily ban.

Gotcha. Guess Danny White isn't a real fan. Guess there's no need for us "fake" fans to donate anything or buy season tickets. I'll just make believe I'm attending practice. It's much cheaper

I sense sarcasm. Sarcasm doesn't win games, practice does. I don't have to explain to you what kind of fans understand this.

Your tone is wholly inappropriate for the first day of practice. Mods please temporarily ban.
images

Not a permanent ban? You are too soft.
Mods please ban.
It's the first day of practice. We need #UCFtough.

I have a countdown to kickoff, I'm not a real fan though, cause I don't attend practice nor do I care too.

I'm a "manager fan." I delegate responsibilities to other fans and have them report up to me. :p

So, can we walk to the fence around the field? I guess if they are inside, there will be a door monitor (security monitor....not a real security guard! LOL)

I have a countdown to kickoff, I'm not a real fan though, cause I don't attend practice nor do I care too.

I'm a "manager fan." I delegate responsibilities to other fans and have them report up to me. :p

Do you think practice is game?o_O It is clearly not a game.

It can be entertaining. Certainly more exciting than baseball. That's makes me suicidal
Remember when MLB had mostly American players, even black ones. A pro sports is on the wrong track when the home nations of the star players do not have any of the teams in the league. Sort of like what the NHL has become.

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT