ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone want to start the conversation on last knight's game against UCONN?

Knight_Classes_begin_7pm

Golden Knight
Oct 6, 2013
I couldn't watch the whole thing.

Really sad fundamentals.....Tacko looked like a floundering squid.

18 turnovers (again).

Shooting percentage in low 30s :-(

BJ coming back won't fix this.

Reactions: knightraveler
UConn has our number especially at Skorr's. I think we'll bounce back next game.
Good news! Temple has maintained their RPI beating SMU.
We have three quality wins. The Nebraska quality win has been dropped, replaced with William and Mary.

I couldn't watch the whole thing.

Really sad fundamentals.....Tacko looked like a floundering squid.

18 turnovers (again).

Shooting percentage in low 30s :-(

BJ coming back won't fix this.

No energy. Tacko can't hold on to the ball and reacts slowly. Poor 3 point shooting. Poor FT %. If Tacko could just jump a foot high he could catch a pass near the basket and dunk it without anyone having a chance to stop him.

No energy. Tacko can't hold on to the ball and reacts slowly. Poor 3 point shooting. Poor FT %. If Tacko could just jump a foot high he could catch a pass near the basket and dunk it without anyone having a chance to stop him.
Is it me or does tacko seem like NO improvement and maybe sloppier than last year. Very limited motor skills. Can't move. And NBA ready?....no way!

I'm frustrated because I want Coach to at least fix fundamentals like TURNOVERS. Free throws have gotten a bit better. :-/

It’s real frustrating watch him lose 65% of every pass made to him. Even if he gets a rebound he brings the ball down so 6-5 guys can just knock it away from him. First thing you learn in basketball rebounding is to not bring ball down. Keep it shoulder high or higher. Go right back up or pass it.

Is it me or does tacko seem like NO improvement and maybe sloppier than last year. Very limited motor skills. Can't move. And NBA ready?....no way!

I'm frustrated because I want Coach to at least fix fundamentals like TURNOVERS. Free throws have gotten a bit better. :-/

I see it pretty much the same as you. We really miss Matt Williams. No one has stepped up to take his place. Griffin had a terrible shooting night from the 3 pt line.

I'm waiting for the Tacko fans to defend him. I've already spoke my peace in another thread from weeks ago.

I'm waiting for the Tacko fans to defend him. I've already spoke my peace in another thread from weeks ago.
We should all be Tako fans and be happy to have him. It's not like we have a history of even descent bigs playing for us. I for one remember the days of Kubaaaa

It's early in the season but if Tacko doesn't improve much he may have to stay for his senior year. He seems like a great kid so I hope everything works out for him.

We should all be Tako fans and be happy to have him. It's not like we have a history of even descent bigs playing for us. I for one remember the days of Kubaaaa
Lol there's other people criticizing him worse on this thread. Have at them. I want nothing to do with it lol.

It’s real frustrating watch him lose 65% of every pass made to him. Even if he gets a rebound he brings the ball down so 6-5 guys can just knock it away from him. First thing you learn in basketball rebounding is to not bring ball down. Keep it shoulder high or higher. Go right back up or pass it.

You have a better chance of being fouled with the ball being held higher imo.

It's early in the season but if Tacko doesn't improve much he may have to stay for his senior year. He seems like a great kid so I hope everything works out for him.

He's a college basketball player. Until he proves otherwise, he is a G-league talent player with way too much development needed to play in the NBA next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT