ADVERTISEMENT

AOC again

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't she been a big advocate for "getting money out of politics"?

Well her chief of staff just resigned because he is now under investigation by the FEC for campaign finance fraud. No biggie, just funneled a few million from PACs into shell corporations.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Bye-bye Burger Boy!

She finally had to address it, yet her whole election campaign benefited from it.

Doesn't matter, she's not getting re-elected. Her district still blames her for Amazon.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't she been a big advocate for "getting money out of politics"?

Well her chief of staff just resigned because he is now under investigation by the FEC for campaign finance fraud. No biggie, just funneled a few million from PACs into shell corporations.

He resigned because Pelosi told AOC to deliver his head on a platter or she and her squad would be told to walk the plank

Reactions: UCFBS

Source?

Nothing gets a conservative more riled up than news of AOC.

Nothing gets a conservative more riled up than news of AOC.
Because she and 'The Squad' say they are the future of the Democratic party.

This is also 'Burger Boy,' the one that was eating a burger with AOC shortly after her 'we'll have to give up burgers for lunch' lecture.

Lastly, these funds and these corporations were used in AOC's election. ;)

This isn't some right-wing conspiracy. FOIA requests have been filed prior, and led to this by the Feds themselves.

Because she and 'The Squad' say they are the future of the Democratic party.

This is also 'Burger Boy,' the one that was eating a burger with AOC shortly after her 'we'll have to give up burgers for lunch' lecture.

Lastly, these funds and these corporations were used in AOC's election. ;)

This isn't some right-wing conspiracy. FOIA requests have been filed prior, and led to this by the Feds themselves.

I remember when Eric Cantor and the "Young Guns" said that they were the future of the Republican Party. Maybe Cantor wasn't hot enough to trigger Dems?

I remember when Eric Cantor and the "Young Guns" said that they were the future of the Republican Party.
No, he was, but yest ... I agree 100% on you're 'future of party'!!! Exactly!

What happened to Cantor, and some of his 'pals,' is going to happen to at least half of 'The Squad' too. AOC and Omar are going to lose their primaries and/or not get re-elected. You pegged it exactly!

Now beyond that ...

It'll be interesting to see what 'fallout' comes of 'Burger Boy' and how deep that goes with AOC's campaign. Based on the FOIA records I've read, it's not looking pretty. It's not just a right-wing conspiracy theory either.

Same with Omar's fiscal and tax status over her marriages. It's not about if she married her brother. It's about the fiscal realities of what she pulled, and the local and regional papers have been all over it.

Again, popcorn ready!

No, he was, but yest ... I agree 100% on you're 'future of party'!!! Exactly!

What happened to Cantor, and some of his 'pals,' is going to happen to at least half of 'The Squad' too. AOC and Omar are going to lose their primaries and/or not get re-elected. You pegged it exactly!

Now beyond that ...

It'll be interesting to see what 'fallout' comes of 'Burger Boy' and how deep that goes with AOC's campaign. Based on the FOIA records I've read, it's not looking pretty. It's not just a right-wing conspiracy theory either.

Same with Omar's fiscal and tax status over her marriages. It's not about if she married her brother. It's about the fiscal realities of what she pulled, and the local and regional papers have been all over it.

Again, popcorn ready!

Omar needs to go. She's nothing but trouble. AOC can stay. :pimp: My point is it usually works itself out.

I don't doubt the story I was just curious what right wing nut job website told you about it. I wasn't disappointed.

Actually I read it first on politico but couldn't link to that article. It's on pretty much every major media outlet, and the Washington examiner isn't exactly a right wing nut job website.

Omar needs to go. She's nothing but trouble.
She's really the equivalent of Trump, only openly supports Anti-semitic organizations as declared by countless, respected organizations. If Trump ever openly supported White Supremecist organizations as marked by the same, he'd be out.

AOC can stay. :pimp: My point is it usually works itself out.
AOC is basically the Democratic version of Palin in my book.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT