ADVERTISEMENT

AOC might do a good thing

UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...hate-it-ted-cruz-agrees-with-aoc-on-lobbyists

“Here’s something I don’t say often: on this point, I AGREE with @AOC,” the Texas senator said Thursday on Twitter. “Indeed, I have long called for a LIFETIME BAN on former Members of Congress becoming lobbyists. The Swamp would hate it, but perhaps a chance for some bipartisan cooperation?”

cant believe i agree with aoc on something. i hope they are able to work together on it.

AOC might change her mind when she sees millions available for herself. Hopefully not
Oh, she absolutely will take one of those jobs when she leaves office. She's just lobbying for higher pay right now because she had no real career before her election win. She wants to live like a princess now that she is part of the ruling class. She thinks she can accomplish this by eliminating the post-office windfalls thus encouraging her fellow members of Congress to vote themselves significant pay raises. It's one of her typical "of the moment" crusades.

Oh, she absolutely will take one of those jobs when she leaves office. She's just lobbying for higher pay right now because she had no real career before her election win. She wants to live like a princess now that she is part of the ruling class. She thinks she can accomplish this by eliminating the post-office windfalls thus encouraging her fellow members of Congress to vote themselves significant pay raises. It's one of her typical "of the moment" crusades.

bro, you have some serious issues. Lay off the fox news, you sound insane.

The civics ignorant are ripe for future prosecution, acting dumb all the way (e.g., Clintons).
I think AOC can out-do them too, but only be legitimately dumb.

Go for it!

She won't become a lobbyist. She will go the Clinton route and make a ton of money off of speaking fees.

Reactions: UCFBS
Sigh, I didn't care when sexist, Democratic voters said the same crap about Palin, or worse, even condoned direct rape of her -- I haven't seen any Republican voters do similar, yet.

And yes, I find AOC attractive too, but I don't feel the need to stoop to that level about women ... even if I utterly disagree with her policies and politicking.

Sigh, I didn't care when sexist, Democratic voters said the same crap about Palin, or worse, even condoned direct rape of her -- I haven't seen any Republican voters do similar, yet.

And yes, I find AOC attractive too, but I don't feel the need to stoop to that level about women ... even if I utterly disagree with her policies and politicking.

I'm 100% against rape.

Sigh, I didn't care when sexist, Democratic voters said the same crap about Palin, or worse, even condoned direct rape of her
Yeah, all those evil Democratic voters openly condoning the rape of Sarah Palin, right UCFBS? Since you’re on a roll here, tell us, was this before, or after, they condoned the lynching of John McCain?

Last edited:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...hate-it-ted-cruz-agrees-with-aoc-on-lobbyists

“Here’s something I don’t say often: on this point, I AGREE with @AOC,” the Texas senator said Thursday on Twitter. “Indeed, I have long called for a LIFETIME BAN on former Members of Congress becoming lobbyists. The Swamp would hate it, but perhaps a chance for some bipartisan cooperation?”

cant believe i agree with aoc on something. i hope they are able to work together on it.

I'm fine with this but honestly I don't care about lobbyists that much. They have been reduced to the boogeyman in this country but the right to lobby members of Congress is a fundamental right to every citizen that makes this country truly unique. We can walk straight into a Congressman's or Senator's office in DC to state our case for an issue we want - that's unheard of in most countries.

Everyone thinks of the Hollywood lobbyist we see in movies when they hear "lobbyist" but most lobbyists are groups that represent causes and organizations that are pretty mundane or very worthwhile. Tampa Bay Watch over here has secured a few grants to improve local fisheries due to a conservation lobbyist group in DC that went to bat for them.

I'm fine with this but honestly I don't care about lobbyists that much. They have been reduced to the boogeyman in this country but the right to lobby members of Congress is a fundamental right to every citizen that makes this country truly unique.
Nowadays companies involved in big-time lobbying spend the majority of their money on campaign contributions and 'perks.'

In other words, legalized bribery.

I'm fine with this but honestly I don't care about lobbyists that much. They have been reduced to the boogeyman in this country but the right to lobby members of Congress is a fundamental right to every citizen that makes this country truly unique. We can walk straight into a Congressman's or Senator's office in DC to state our case for an issue we want - that's unheard of in most countries.

Everyone thinks of the Hollywood lobbyist we see in movies when they hear "lobbyist" but most lobbyists are groups that represent causes and organizations that are pretty mundane or very worthwhile. Tampa Bay Watch over here has secured a few grants to improve local fisheries due to a conservation lobbyist group in DC that went to bat for them.

LMAO

Holy shit if you don't think lobbyists are a problem you are a bigger idiot than I thought. Holy shit.

they condoned the lynching of John McCain?
or perhaps while you just equated him to two female politicians?

will you condemn your team for this?
effigy_37580584_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

source: https://www.wnct.com/news/police-ha...diana-protected-by-first-amendment/1057961726

or this?
screen-shot-2018-04-03-at-10.47.08.png

or this?

Didn't think so. Go be senile somewhere else.

Last edited:
It really is sad you people aren't smart enough to understand how fuking stupid you are. Really a catch 22 scenario.

As she proved again today, this woman is a braindead fuking idiot who supports actual anti-Semites yet falsely invokes the Holocaust when opposing basic domestic policy she doesn’t like

As she proved again today, this woman is a braindead fuking idiot who supports actual anti-Semites yet falsely invokes the Holocaust when opposing basic domestic policy she doesn’t like

This might be the dumbest thing she has said and that is saying something. I used to think her stupidity was an act but now I am quite certain her IQ is double digits. She owes all Jews an apology today.

I visited the Holocaust museum in Jerusalem a few weeks ago. I’m not Jewish. If anyone that said such things and makes these comparisons actually visited it, they would feel quite foolish and embarrassed

It’s a disgrace. An embarrassment.

The Holocaust in both the large scale and the degree of absolute human cruelty is beyond comprehension.

The comparisons are used to loosely. Oh.. we forget because it was 75-80 years ago. She’s ignorant, uninformed, young and stupid

Reactions: Crazyhole
More commentary on this idiot from the Bronx:

“AOC should ask Holocaust survivors and ex-GIs who liberated Dachau what that charnel House was like,” Rabbi Abraham Cooper, the SWC’s associate dean and director of global social action for the leading international Jewish Human Rights NGO, told JNS. “She is insulting victims of genocide.”

“AOC and others should stop demonizing Trump as a Nazi and instead forge bipartisan fix to disastrous humanitarian situation at our Southern border,” he continued. “Otherwise, all members of Congress will share responsibility for failing to stop the suffering and even deaths.”…

Historian Gil Troy told JNS, “There is a long tradition of members of Congress saying dumb things; nevertheless, this comment belongs in the Hall of Fame. It’s not anti-Semitic. It’s too sloppy for that.”

He continued, “Anyone who compares the complicated set of tensions both Democrats and Republicans have been forced to make around immigration—as leaders of a complicated democracy—with the evils of Nazi concentration camps is both deeply ignorant and instinctively anti-American, shockingly unaware of the moral difference between democracy and dictatorship, and probably unable to distinguish between the two.”

Lol so when she’s not mindlessly invoking the Nazis and concentration camps, AOC is busy creating literal propaganda and fake, staged photos for the cause

Turns out she has more in common with the Nazis than anyone she’s been attacking

Reactions: UCFWayne
Lol so when she’s not mindlessly invoking the Nazis and concentration camps, AOC is busy creating literal propaganda and fake, staged photos for the cause

Turns out she has more in common with the Nazis than anyone she’s been attacking

I noticed that when these first came out that there weren't any migrants on the other side of the fence so wondered why she was crying. Obviously staged.

I noticed that when these first came out that there weren't any migrants on the other side of the fence so wondered why she was crying. Obviously staged.

The photos prove she's looking at an empty parking lot and an SUV. She showed up in her finest pressed white outfit, lipstick, and a $600 watch to fake some crying for "conditions that she witnessed" hoping no one with a brain would look at what's behind the fence.

The photos prove she's looking at an empty parking lot and an SUV. She showed up in her finest pressed white outfit, lipstick, and a $600 watch to fake some crying for "conditions that she witnessed" hoping no one with a brain would look at what's behind the fence.
The only one that I questioned about being part of that shoot was the black and white picture where it shows that the fence ends in the middle of the lot. Hard to tell if that's the same people in the picture but it looks like the same location.

Children are being kept in cages and on concrete floors with no soap or toothpaste or blankets and you stupid fuks are upset about a photo op.

Just insane.

Reactions: DaShuckster
This latest AOC disaster might be even bigger than when that black guy knelt for the national anthem. I'm not sure if our country will be able to overcome such a calamity. Thank you for pointing out what truly matters.

Wow. I read the sheer vitriol and outrage here over AOC's remarks and have to keep reminding myself she's talking about the appalling conditions in the refugee camps.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Wow. I read the sheer vitriol and outrage here over AOC's remarks and have to keep reminding myself she's talking about the appalling conditions in the refugee camps.
The stories coming out right now are that she never actually went on the tour of the facility. She got there and (besides railing on CBP as soon as she arrived) spent the entire time with one Mexican woman. A group of Hispanic Christian leaders went a day or two later and didn’t see the conditions that AOC or other politicians described. Who to believe?

The stories coming out right now are that she never actually went on the tour of the facility. She got there and (besides railing on CBP as soon as she arrived) spent the entire time with one Mexican woman. A group of Hispanic Christian leaders went a day or two later and didn’t see the conditions that AOC or other politicians described. Who to believe?
dont forget her photo op with here next to the fence and absolutely nothing on the other side of it. all while she wore gucci

Children are being kept in cages and on concrete floors with no soap or toothpaste or blankets and you stupid fuks are upset about a photo op.

Just insane.
Stop acting like you actually care. It’s more about Trump and his stance on immigration

Send them soap, blankets and toothpaste if you really care

The stories coming out right now are that she never actually went on the tour of the facility. She got there and (besides railing on CBP as soon as she arrived) spent the entire time with one Mexican woman.

This is literally 100% absolutely untrue.

Why do you have to intentionally lie to make your points?

ADVERTISEMENT