ADVERTISEMENT

App for everything? Runpee (best times to go during movies)

Knight_Light

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Runpee app: Each movie has a list of carefully selected Peetimes. We try to find 3-5 minute long scenes that don't have crucial plot twists, or LOL moments, or exciting action.

http://runpee.com/

Next time you order a "medium" soft drink at the concession stand (which is probably the same size as a Triple Big Gulp), now you have an app to tells you best time to get rid of said soft drink during the middle of the movie.

Here's a better idea: wait 2-3 months until it's available on demand, pay $4, and watch it in the comfort of your own living room with a pause function and your own food/drinks. All without the severe annoyance of the assholes who usually pack in movie theaters.

I haven't been to a theater in 6 years and I won't go back unless forced.

Here's another good idea. be a man and
a) hold your pee until the end of the movie because you are a grown ass adult who doesn't need pampers
b) go pee and miss 2 minutes (3-5, please) and somehow find a way to survive without those 2 minutes of the movie
c) whip it out and pee in your now empty soda cup

On another side note, this or one just like this has been around since the dawn of apps.

Here's a better idea: wait 2-3 months until it's available on demand, pay $4, and watch it in the comfort of your own living room with a pause function and your own food/drinks. All without the severe annoyance of the assholes who usually pack in movie theaters.

I haven't been to a theater in 6 years and I won't go back unless forced.
GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!! You grumpy 'ol bastard. LOL!!!!!

I like going to the theaters for certain movies. Big blockbuster sfx type summer films are better on the big screen, imo.

I've been using this app for a couple of years now and I like it a lot. And it's actually produced locally.

I really like that they also tell you if there are any extra scenes during/after the credits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT