ADVERTISEMENT

AR15 Pistols

UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry
Does anyone here have one? Has anyone built one? I am thinking about building one later this year...

https://www.sb-tactical.com/product/sba3/

SB tactical has some really good options. i was really digging their pdw brace, but they just released the a3 and that really has me wanting to build one now.

im a fan of aero precision for their pricing. i will probably go with upper and lower from them. i love the ambi lower because they use the pdq bolt catch/release. thats what i have on my regular ar15 i built last year. not sure what hand guard to get but will go with a 10.5" barrel. not sure on the bcg either.

Reactions: sk8knight
Thanks for the recommendations. We’ll have to look at it. Maybe they’ll have a LEO discount.

im actually surprised sb tactical was able to get approval on the new adjustable sba3 considering it doesnt use a pistol but the standard carbine tube.

waiting for the fde version to be released shortly

I've always been far, far more interested in the Kriss Vector 10mm Auto (non-NFA) as a pistol than a 5.56mm SBR (NFA) or pistol (non-NFA). The in-line hand and recoil mitigation of the Vector really tames the 10mm. Furthermore ...

Anyone who has seen the ballistic gelatin of a 10mm Auto out of a 6"+ barrel v. the 5.56mm out of a 10"+ barrel would realize even the wounding of the latter is not remotely as good versus the 20" barrel it really needs to obtain the energy it should have.

im actually surprised sb tactical was able to get approval on the new adjustable sba3 considering it doesnt use a pistol but the standard carbine tube.

waiting for the fde version to be released shortly

The FDE version will begin shipping to dealers late this week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT