ADVERTISEMENT

Are Police Really Racist?

mach3ucf

Golden Knight
Apr 24, 2003
New Report Ferguson Police are Racists...

I want your great minds to weigh in on the situation...

I don't believe a majority of police are "racist" per se. I do believe that an insane majority treat different races differently when it comes to upholding the law (but not that they HATE people of other races, as the term connotes)

I also know for a fact police officers will happily file fraudulent police reports and there is nothing the public can do about it as these upstanding citizens surely would never lie. Never mind the fact that every cop i know has no education and used it as a fall back option.

Grammatically answering your question. Because Police is a collective noun your sentence could be inferred to read, are there police officers who are racist? and the resounding answer is of course. Statistically speaking if you put 500 people in a room will 1 of them be racist? Probably. And probably 1 of them has had sex with an animal too. (I am looking at you Brahman)

However, I think the point you were trying to make was that police as a collective group are racist.

Police are professional gamblers. Professional gamblers don't look to triple their money at the table. They play it safe and work the averages.

If you have a car full of black guys driving down OBT at 11:00 pm on a Friday is there a better chance that you are going to pull at least 1 ticket / arrest VS Pulling over a group of middle aged white guys driving a mini van through the Waterford Lakes parking lot on Saturday at 2:00 pm. Now is that profiling, Yes. Is it racist? No. Are there racial undertones that skew their perceptions? Absolutely.

That is far to long of an answer for a Mach troll bait question.

seems like there is a skew..

incrates.jpg

This post was edited on 3/3 3:24 PM by mach3ucf

The problem with police isn't racism.
The problem with police is many of them can't seem to control themselves, and can't seem to keep their biscuit in its holster.

Based on the posts i've read on this board a cop should have a good chance of arresting a white guy if they only try.

Originally posted by mach3ucf:
New Report Ferguson Police are Racists...

I want your great minds to weigh in on the situation...
If you had to try to keep lawless filth in its place you would be racist as well...just human nature. Same with a black cop working a Hispanic hood.

ec

White Females come in last...no surprise.*

Originally posted by Knight_Light:

ec

White Females come in last...no surprise.*
Of course they do and black females come in second to last. Why? Boobs.

It is hard to stay angry at boobs so women get away with everything. Plus they blame it on the guy in the car with them and he looks at her boobs and knows that he won't see them again if he doesn't cop to it.

It is all boobs. Boobs could be a currency, but nobody wants to give up the ones they already have so the economy would grind to a halt.

ADVERTISEMENT