Are you in the 98% of hate ?

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
[roll]

Screen-Shot-2019-08-14-at-8.50.28-AM.png

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
So I saw this somewhere else and someone said it was fake? But even if not the sentiment is real. I'd hope it's not mainstream but it's certainly out there.

https://www.them.us/story/cis-trans-dating

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/no...fore-dating-you.amp?__twitter_impression=true
I don't think what the OP posted is a real campaign. I tried searching for Trans Rights Campaign and nothing came up. I tried searching for the wording from the image posted and the only stuff I could find were repostings by religious right sites, pro gun sites, etc. I think it's a fake and it's being peddled as something mainstream. Are there people out there that probably think that way? Sure, but it ain't as it's being portrayed. #fakenews

I don't think what the OP posted is a real campaign. I tried searching for Trans Rights Campaign and nothing came up. I tried searching for the wording from the image posted and the only stuff I could find were repostings by religious right sites, pro gun sites, etc. I think it's a fake and it's being peddled as something mainstream. Are there people out there that probably think that way? Sure, but it ain't as it's being portrayed. #fakenews

It's really sad that this even needs to be stated.

The OP makes a living out of desperate searches on fringe right wing websites just begging to find something to get outraged over. His shtick is pathetic and cringe worthy.

Reactions: bluechip12
its getting harder to figure out whats satire and real these days

Reactions: UCFBS and EweSeaEff
EDIT: I hope this is 'false flag' or just some tiny, left-wing minority

Remember, 'tolerance' now means 'preference'? What?!

I'm 100% with @sk8knight on this ... 'If gay men won’t be intimate with straight women, is that also because of hate and does that make gay men bigots too?'

This is what I've long been warning about. It's no longer about 'tolerance' and 'understanding.' It's about showing 'preference' and not letting people choose ...

Not letting people choose in their own, private lives.

Remember, this bites everyone in the rear. Just like the French, those who started chopping heads off ended up having their own heads chopped off.

Please, stop the non-sense.

I've long pro-marriage equality (decades before those on the left were) and never had issues with anyone's sexual orientation, and individual preferences. But we're making things into jokes now.

It's not bigotry. It's preference, that's all. Bigotry is about not accepting something.​

Remember, 'tolerance' now means 'preference'? What?!

I'm 100% with @sk8knight on this ... 'If gay men won’t be intimate with straight women, is that also because of hate and does that make gay men bigots too?'

This is what I've long been warning about. It's no longer about 'tolerance' and 'understanding.' It's about showing 'preference' and not letting people choose ...

Not letting people choose in their own, private lives.

Remember, this bites everyone in the rear. Just like the French, those who started chopping heads off ended up having their own heads chopped off.

Please, stop the non-sense.

I've long pro-marriage equality (decades before those on the left were) and never had issues with anyone's sexual orientation, and individual preferences. But we're making things into jokes now.

It's not bigotry. It's preference, that's all. Bigotry is about not accepting something.

I swear to God you can't read. Just another dumb ass who falls for #FAKENEWS.

I swear to God you can't read. Just another dumb ass who falls for #FAKENEWS.
I fully admitted (and just edited) could be 'false flag.'

But understand we're living in a society where everyone is now a bigot for not showing 'preference,' instead of 'tolerance.'

No offense, but from not drinking at parties fending off drunk punks like yourself from women as a teenager to being pro-marriage equality when it was very, very unpopular, I find so many of you far-left nutjobs are Johnny-come-lately 'Liberals.' I was there, from the beginning of my teenage years back in the '80s when it was far from popular.

So don't think anything you remotely say will get me to think you're even remotely objective, especially when you're likely one of those guys that has swung on the pendulum only now that it's popular.

Last edited:
I fully admitted (and just edited) could be 'false flag.'

But understand we're living in a society where everyone is now a bigot for not showing 'preference,' instead of 'tolerance.'

No offense, but from not drinking at parties fending off drunk punks like yourself from women as a teenager to being pro-marriage equality when it was very, very unpopular, I find so many of you far-left nutjobs are Johnny-come-lately 'Liberals.' I was there, from the beginning of my teenage years back in the '80s when it was far from popular.

So don't think anything you remotely say will get me to think you're even remotely objective, especially when you're likely one of those guys that has swung on the pendulum only now that it's popular.

You know absolutely nothing about me, bro. Fending off drunk punks like me from women? Are you drunk????!?!?

Far left nut job?!?!?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAZHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

Progressives are the far left nut jobs. I call out the right here as well.

E.g., I've taken many hits over a woman's right to choose on this board.

Yeap, I’m a real progressive. Sure you aren't drunk?

You really have no clue about who I am and aren't very good at this, or much else. But hey, at least you're consistent at something.

Thanks BS for proving why I love this board. An unadulterated stream of sheer stupidity that I don't even have to pay for.

WC rules.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Thanks BS for proving why I love this board. An unadulterated stream of sheer stupidity that I don't even have to pay for.

WC rules.

It's like he's a mindless bot that can only utter "Progressive" "I'm a Libertarian so..." "Hillary and the dems..." It must suck to go through life with such a child-like mentality.

Yeap, I’m a real progressive. Sure you aren't drunk?
You really have no clue about who I am and aren't very good at this, or much else. But hey, at least you're consistent at something.
Okay, let me give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe I am confused. Educate me on your views. I'm being sincere, because I remember a lot of your dribble being very US Media-aligned. But maybe I'm wrong.

And yes, literally just twice today I had not one, but two, holier-than-thou colleagues from high school start in with the PC-sh-- and I literally had to remind them they were both against gay marriage in high school, and I had to pull both of them off of women when they were drunk. It's like so many people are making up for their past now. Maybe it's guilt, or maybe it's just self-preservation, I don't know.

I haven't changed my views since I was 15. I'm honestly tired of popular, political viewpoints that change with the wind. So again, educate me on your views. I will reserve further judgement until then.

Okay, let me give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe I am confused. Educate me on your views. I'm being sincere, because I remember a lot of your dribble being very US Media-aligned. But maybe I'm wrong.

And yes, literally just twice today I had not one, but two, holier-than-thou colleagues from high school start in with the PC-sh-- and I literally had to remind them they were both against gay marriage in high school, and I had to pull both of them off of women when they were drunk. It's like so many people are making up for their past now. Maybe it's guilt, or maybe it's just self-preservation, I don't know.

I haven't changed my views since I was 15. I'm honestly tired of popular, political viewpoints that change with the wind. So again, educate me on your views. I will reserve further judgement until then.

Alright: I will give you the benefit of the doubt and acknowledge that you might not remember certain things I've written because it's hard to keep everything straight on these boards. And I take no great pleasure in going off on you, but when you come at me with this progressive nonsense, I get a bit incensed.

1. I am a card carrying member of the NRA. Have been since I was 16 when my father, who is a lifetime member of that organization, started my membership. I have had a gun in my hand since I was 6, I shoot and hunt as much as I can (not nearly as much as I'd like) and am very pro 2nd amendment. Find one post of mine that admonishes guns here--save for anything I've said that mentally disturbed people have no business owning guns. My father and I have a gun arsenal that would probably shock the hell out of most people.

2. I completely and totally abhor the PC state of today's society. Do a little search on this board for the things I've posted on the Native American beating a drum in that teenager's face or better yet, the Betsy Ross flag incident and Nike from this summer. Those alone should suffice. In fact, search for any interaction I've had with DaShuckster and you will be satisfied.

3. Do I like Trump? No. He's a shithead. His lapdogs who think he can do no wrong are pathetic. He says absolutely stupid shit all the time and his tweets are childish. I also don't need for Donald to come over to my house for Christmas dinner and break bread with my family. I am in support of some of the ways he's conducted business in this country and also know that he could probably cure cancer and CNN would publish that he didn't do it fast enough. For example, I was 100% in support of his tax cuts. Furthermore, I have a lot of military friends who intimate that his treatment towards them has been a direct antithesis to the previous administration. I am happy for that.

4. I. DID. NOT. VOTE. FOR. HILLARY. Full disclosure, I also didn't vote for Trump.

5. I try to educate myself in as many ways as possible. Do I read CNN? Yes. I also read Fox News and the BBC and PBS every morning as part of my morning coffee ritual.

6. While you are at your searches for what I've mentioned above, take a gander into the NUMEROUS times I have made fun of dumb ass AOC and her cronies for ridiculous ways they've behaved over the course of the past two years.

7. I have joked many times on this board over the course of the past 10 years that I am quite pro abortion. Yes, pro abortion, almost to the point where I view it as population control. My views on that have changed quite significantly especially since my wife and I were blessed with children.

8. I actually parallel in my rhetoric the things you've posted about the #metoo movement.

9. I, like you, am in pursuit of the truth. That which is hurtful or not comfortable to our ears does not preclude truthful statements. In the end, I could not care less about people's feelings and their acknowledgement toward an issue based on how they feel versus what is just, lawful, and for a better common good.

10. Finally, I say all of this to you as an individual who is an academic. I can't talk this way to my colleagues--they are far too blown up in their narrow views to think outside their collective boxes. Many of them are on a complicit mission to train their students to become social justice warriors. I am, bluntly, not. The disservice they do as professors to present their views as gospel is something I will never agree to.

Hope this helps.

@KnighttimeJoe - I appreciate you meeting me half-way, and now you have my full apology. I will watch it next time.

I've edited my prior with strikethrough, to transparently show what I originally said, but now seemingly regret. Again, my apologies, I can own up to it, and even leave it to see after-the-fact. I'm many things, but am pretty honest and own up to things in the end, regardless.

@KnighttimeJoe - I appreciate you meeting me half-way, and now you have my full apology. I will watch it next time.

I've edited my prior with strikethrough, to transparently show what I originally said, but now seemingly regret. Again, my apologies, I can own up to it, and even leave it to see after-the-fact. I'm many things, but am pretty honest and own up to things in the end, regardless.

No worries. I think you have good intentions and if you drank (not a knock on you) I am sure I could crack a few open with you and have a decent discussion. I apologize if I've gone hard in the paint with you over the years. My delivery isn't the best and I shoot from the hip. In all, I welcome talking like this. You have no clue how difficult it is to have a discussion like you and I are having with the people I encounter on a daily basis. Really and truly, I understand why our current political climate is as such because people can't be civil or say what they think without being taken to the hilt with character attacks and belittling retorts. Even I suffer from that. I've tried my best to revert from it but, alas, I fail miserably. At the end of the day, we are all decent people, with decent beliefs that just need a bit of acknowledgement.

Reactions: ChrisKnight06
No worries. I think you have good intentions and if you drank (not a knock on you) I am sure I could crack a few open with you and have a decent discussion. I apologize if I've gone hard in the paint with you over the years. My delivery isn't the best and I shoot from the hip. In all, I welcome talking like this. You have no clue how difficult it is to have a discussion like you and I are having with the people I encounter on a daily basis. Really and truly, I understand why our current political climate is as such because people can't be civil or say what they think without being taken to the hilt with character attacks and belittling retorts. Even I suffer from that. I've tried my best to revert from it but, alas, I fail miserably. At the end of the day, we are all decent people, with decent beliefs that just need a bit of acknowledgement.
Shut-up, you drunk punk.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Alright: I will give you the benefit of the doubt and acknowledge that you might not remember certain things I've written because it's hard to keep everything straight on these boards. And I take no great pleasure in going off on you, but when you come at me with this progressive nonsense, I get a bit incensed.

1. I am a card carrying member of the NRA. Have been since I was 16 when my father, who is a lifetime member of that organization, started my membership. I have had a gun in my hand since I was 6, I shoot and hunt as much as I can (not nearly as much as I'd like) and am very pro 2nd amendment. Find one post of mine that admonishes guns here--save for anything I've said that mentally disturbed people have no business owning guns. My father and I have a gun arsenal that would probably shock the hell out of most people.

2. I completely and totally abhor the PC state of today's society. Do a little search on this board for the things I've posted on the Native American beating a drum in that teenager's face or better yet, the Betsy Ross flag incident and Nike from this summer. Those alone should suffice. In fact, search for any interaction I've had with DaShuckster and you will be satisfied.

3. Do I like Trump? No. He's a shithead. His lapdogs who think he can do no wrong are pathetic. He says absolutely stupid shit all the time and his tweets are childish. I also don't need for Donald to come over to my house for Christmas dinner and break bread with my family. I am in support of some of the ways he's conducted business in this country and also know that he could probably cure cancer and CNN would publish that he didn't do it fast enough. For example, I was 100% in support of his tax cuts. Furthermore, I have a lot of military friends who intimate that his treatment towards them has been a direct antithesis to the previous administration. I am happy for that.

4. I. DID. NOT. VOTE. FOR. HILLARY. Full disclosure, I also didn't vote for Trump.

5. I try to educate myself in as many ways as possible. Do I read CNN? Yes. I also read Fox News and the BBC and PBS every morning as part of my morning coffee ritual.

6. While you are at your searches for what I've mentioned above, take a gander into the NUMEROUS times I have made fun of dumb ass AOC and her cronies for ridiculous ways they've behaved over the course of the past two years.

7. I have joked many times on this board over the course of the past 10 years that I am quite pro abortion. Yes, pro abortion, almost to the point where I view it as population control. My views on that have changed quite significantly especially since my wife and I were blessed with children.

8. I actually parallel in my rhetoric the things you've posted about the #metoo movement.

9. I, like you, am in pursuit of the truth. That which is hurtful or not comfortable to our ears does not preclude truthful statements. In the end, I could not care less about people's feelings and their acknowledgement toward an issue based on how they feel versus what is just, lawful, and for a better common good.

10. Finally, I say all of this to you as an individual who is an academic. I can't talk this way to my colleagues--they are far too blown up in their narrow views to think outside their collective boxes. Many of them are on a complicit mission to train their students to become social justice warriors. I am, bluntly, not. The disservice they do as professors to present their views as gospel is something I will never agree to.

Hope this helps.
Well that was a rather honest and refreshing Joe post.

How were you able to reconcile your previously pro-abortion views with Catholicism?

Reactions: UCFBS
Well that was a rather honest and refreshing Joe post.

How were you able to reconcile your previously pro-abortion views with Catholicism?

I mean, in short, Rudy Giuliani and Joe Biden have made a lifetime with their views on it. Probably because it didn't didn't really concern or affect me. Just being honest.

Reactions: UCFBS
Probably because it didn't didn't really concern or affect me.

Dang, Joe. Simple as that? But by being Catholic and ascribing to Catholic doctrine, the fact that you had that view does concern/affect you directly.

Dang, Joe. Simple as that? But by being Catholic and ascribing to Catholic doctrine, the fact that you had that view does concern/affect you directly.

Dude, 90% of the Catholicism and Catholics I've met are the cafeteria variety. You know damn well that if we subscribed to the whole "sperm is sacred" nonsense, we'd have 10 billion members. Again, it never really affected me personally so it becomes something to dismiss. People change.

Hell, Trump was DEFINITELY pro choice for 70 years--until he wasn't.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
Dude, 90% of the Catholicism and Catholics I've met are the cafeteria variety. You know damn well that if we subscribed to the whole "sperm is sacred" nonsense, we'd have 10 billion members. Again, it never really affected me personally so it becomes something to dismiss. People change.

Hell, Trump was DEFINITELY pro choice for 70 years--until he wasn't.
Yeah, but abortion. I mean I understand birth control but abortion?

Yes, people change. I used to be very Catholic but with the world as it is today, it's tough to maintain that's why it's easy to be an atheist.

Yeah, but abortion. I mean I understand birth control but abortion?

Yes, people change. I used to be very Catholic but with the world as it is today, it's tough to maintain that's why it's easy to be an atheist.

I get it. I really do. But how many Catholics do you know who have gotten divorced? People haven’t ever perfectly followed our belief system.

So, what’s going on with you now? Are you not practicing these days?

How do evangelicals explain voting for Trump? He is as un-Christian in morals and values as they come.

Do you follow the Catholic doctrine to a tee? Is there anything in writing that states that abortion is worse than let's say being gay? or going against another commandment?

People pick and choose what they want to get out of religion - which is fine. I think you'll have a VERY hard time finding someone who practices any religion exactly how it's written. That's just not human nature.

How do evangelicals explain voting for Trump? He is as un-Christian in morals and values as they come.

Do you follow the Catholic doctrine to a tee? Is there anything in writing that states that abortion is worse than let's say being gay? or going against another commandment?

People pick and choose what they want to get out of religion - which is fine. I think you'll have a VERY hard time finding someone who practices any religion exactly how it's written. That's just not human nature.

Uh, yes actually. The foundation of Christianity is literally the belief that life comes from God and Jesus Christ died for the sins of man which are the children of God. If that is the most underlying tenant of the faith, which it is, then abortion most certainly has to take more precedence and weight than most every other issue. Especially when given a choice between someone who vows to support pro-life policies, and a party that is actively making abortion legal up until birth without restriction.

Picking and choosing which dogmas to practice is one thing. Picking and choosing whether to believe that life is sacred and directly given from God is entirely different. I honestly don't know how you can't grasp that without this explanation.

Hope this helps.
thanks for that refreshing and honest post. i am intrigued by your arsenal. itd be great if we could ever get a group of dungeon members to go shooting.

Uh, yes actually. The foundation of Christianity is literally the belief that life comes from God and Jesus Christ died for the sins of man which are the children of God. If that is the most underlying tenant of the faith, which it is, then abortion most certainly has to take more precedence and weight than most every other issue. Especially when given a choice between someone who vows to support pro-life policies, and a party that is actively making abortion legal up until birth without restriction.

Picking and choosing which dogmas to practice is one thing. Picking and choosing whether to believe that life is sacred and directly given from God is entirely different. I honestly don't know how you can't grasp that without this explanation.

I really wish you were smart enough to know your own scripture. The only time the Bible talks about abortion is to give instructions on how to complete one.

If I asked 100 Christians from various different denominations what the foundation of Christianity is - I guarantee you I'd have many different answers.

Religion is something that is interpreted by man and thus will always have varying opinions.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
If I asked 100 Christians from various different denominations what the foundation of Christianity is - I guarantee you I'd have many different answers.

Religion is something that is interpreted by man and thus will always have varying opinions.

So you think that you'll find 100 Christians who believe that life does not come from God and that Jesus Christ did not die for the sins of man?

So you think that you'll find 100 Christians who believe that life does not come from God and that Jesus Christ did not die for the sins of man?

No. If you asked 100 Christians what the "foundation" or "main pillar" of Christianity is - you'd get many different answers.

Reading is what? FUNDAMENTAL.

No. If you asked 100 Christians what the "foundation" or "main pillar" of Christianity is - you'd get many different answers.

Reading is what? FUNDAMENTAL.
You have to be kidding. Literally the basis of Christianity is the premise that Christ died for our sins. There is a lot of debate on non-essential doctrine but there isn't a Christian out there that disagrees on the foundation of the faith.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT