ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona woman attempts selfie w/ Jaguar at zoo; ends poorly

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
Rural Metro officials said the woman was "attempting to take a selfie near the fence of the Jaguar enclosure when the cat reached out and attacked her arm."

We spoke with the director of Wildlife World Zoo.

"There's no way to fix people crossing barriers," said Mickey Ollson, Zoo director. "That happens occasionally. And we put substantial barriers there and if people cross them, they can get in trouble."

https://www.azfamily.com/news/woman...cle_9a5b36fc-42db-11e9-9890-e793d68f03e9.html

The zoo has had to remove the Jaguar from the exhibit due to a jaguar acting like a jaguar.

Yeah, let me crawl over a barrier and press my back against a cage with a live jaguar directly behind me for a super-cool selfie.

This woman and other idiots like her should be locked in their own Zoo cage with the caption, "Stupid Zoo Goers."

Rural Metro officials said the woman was "attempting to take a selfie near the fence of the Jaguar enclosure when the cat reached out and attacked her arm."

We spoke with the director of Wildlife World Zoo.

"There's no way to fix people crossing barriers," said Mickey Ollson, Zoo director. "That happens occasionally. And we put substantial barriers there and if people cross them, they can get in trouble."

https://www.azfamily.com/news/woman...cle_9a5b36fc-42db-11e9-9890-e793d68f03e9.html

The zoo has had to remove the Jaguar from the exhibit due to a jaguar acting like a jaguar.
Jaguars are beautiful cars. I had NO idea that could just up and attack someone like a gun can. Shits crazy.

The pics I saw showed she had a hideous tramp stamp. Not surprised by her actions.

Looks like the bad tat wasn't the worst decision she made in her life.

The pics I saw showed she had a hideous tramp stamp. Not surprised by her actions.

I readily admit that this could well be a 'generational' thing, but I never cease to be appalled by the sight of a beautiful young woman covered with God-awful-looking tats. Now I don't have a problem with a little tat here or there but so many women have tattooed their whole damn arm or their back.

Honest question: Is there anyone here who finds a sh*tload of tattoos on a girl attractive?

Maybe she can make that massive scar she's gonna have from being shredded into the outline of some sort of new trashy tattoo.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I readily admit that this could well be a 'generational' thing, but I never cease to be appalled by the sight of a beautiful young woman covered with God-awful-looking tats. Now I don't have a problem with a little tat here or there but so many women have tattooed their whole damn arm or their back.

Honest question: Is there anyone here who finds a sh*tload of tattoos on a girl attractive?

Meth will.make you do some crazy sh-t.

Reactions: DaShuckster
ADVERTISEMENT