ADVERTISEMENT

Around the Kingdom: The season's over, now what?

ucf1

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2001
Join Eric Lopez and guest host Andrew Gluchov as they debate some of the current topics surrounding UCF Athletics.

In this episode, the guys recap the tumble in Tampa as the Knights get beat soundly in the Gasparilla Bowl. Not all the news was bad though, as UCF got word two key players will return on offense, how does this help the 2024 Knights?

Plus: Was this season really a success, what is JRP's legacy, is the new double transfer rule a good thing, and what about that lazy river?

Click here to watch from the Sons of UCF.

Hate this trend where these guys don't even bother to participate in their own thread......just advertising.

And I like this particular format....

Hate this trend where these guys don't even bother to participate in their own thread......just advertising.

And I like this particular format....
Hi. Thanks for watching. I try to engage when I see questions. I'm more active on Twitter to be honest. Go Knights. TT

Good show. I enjoy the UCF talk. You guys are doing a great job.

Looking forward to 2024. Should be interesting.

UCF 2024 schedule:

New hampshire
Sam Houston
@Florida
@Arizona State
@Iowa State
@TCU
@West Virginia
Arizona
BYU
Utah
Colorado
Cincinnati

Exactly. Fool me twice, shame on me! I have a feeling it's garbage next year too. How can the O-line and D-line go from horrible to good in 9 months. Hope I'm wrong!
Man, the OL had a lot of injuries all year and at the end of the year they were still pretty damn good, if not the best we have seen AGAINST BIG12 TEAMS. Weird how many say the OL was bad, it’s like you watched different games. DL was fairly good also. Hunter lead the nation in many DT stats. Malachi and TMB were great. John Walker was a Freshman All American by multiple outlets. Josh Celiscar was a glaring weak point. Lbs were not great, Jason Johnson was but can only do so much. DBs were still very young and felt like Patterson should have been playing all year. wtf was he not? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Click here for the audio version of this week's Around the Kingdom and thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT