ADVERTISEMENT

Around the Kingdom: What is UCF's identity?

ucf1

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2001
Join Eric Lopez and Trace Trylko as they debate some of the current topics surrounding UCF Athletics.

In this episode, the guys (once again) talk about another UCF Football loss, this time to West Virginia. They also discuss the identity of the UCF program under Gus Malzahn, and whether or not the game against Cincinnati is do or die.

Plus: Shaq was in the kingdom, basketball is coming soon, the swoosh is staying, and what is scarier...

Click here to watch and thanks!

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Yep. I love the UCF social media team, but it seems like a team should earn that content production.

It always comes off as flat when the team has no juice, but acting like they’re the 2017 team. It just feels off.

Reactions: ucf1
Break don't Bend?

Get yards not Scores?

always lose the turnover battle

Disappear in the 4th quarter.

Click here for the audio version of this week's Around the Kingdom.

Yep. I love the UCF social media team, but it seems like a team should earn that content production.

It always comes off as flat when the team has no juice, but acting like they’re the 2017 team. It just feels off.
Still don't understand how the team comes out flat. At home. On Homecoming. C'mon. TT

Reactions: Poolside Knight

All our Program Social accounts are being arrogant asses right now after 1 conference win to stay out of the cellar

They need to cut it out . if we were blowing teams out it would be more acceptable but still tacky to a point

Reactions: Guinness_Knight
Still don't understand how the team comes out flat. At home. On Homecoming. C'mon. TT
UCFlat?
Sadly, we no longer have an identity... Part of overall problem with Gus
(G)UCFatigue?
This is a great topic. I’ve felt this way for the last year or so that we’ve lost our swagger.

Right now we feel like an ACC also ran. There’s nothing that interesting about us.
UCForgettable?
All our Program Social accounts are being arrogant asses right now after 1 conference win to stay out of the cellar

They need to cut it out . if we were blowing teams out it would be more acceptable but still tacky to a point
The quality of the program is not their UCFault. They get paid to produce content. I don't have any social media accounts, so I don't know what the UCFuss is about. But do you really want to regulate them to doing birthdays?

People just dont seem to grasp that the B12 teams are overall pretty competitive. The only game we should definitely have won was Baylor. The other 4 teams we lost to are all still in the running for the B12 Champ

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT