ADVERTISEMENT

Artemis Space Program

Ucfmikes

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
I’m OK with my tax dollars going to space exploration. I think that it would be kind of cool to see rockets sending men/women to the moon and then to Mars.

Why not?

I spend more money on football games and this is a much bigger deal

Think of how things would be with today’s technology as far as communication and video alone.

I’m OK with my tax dollars going to space exploration. I think that it would be kind of cool to see rockets sending men/women to the moon and then to Mars.

Why not?

I spend more money on football games and this is a much bigger deal

Think of how things would be with today’s technology as far as communication and video alone.
there are some many things that have benefited from the research that goes into space exploration. the materials alone have helped to reshape our world. im all for space exploration.

i want to see us go back to the moon and occupy it for awhile. learn the lessons there, and then apply that to a trip to mars.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Yeah, there's a lot of science to be performed and technologies developed on the Lunar surface that will be directly applicable to the Mars mission.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Yeah, there's a lot of science to be performed and technologies developed on the Lunar surface that will be directly applicable to the Mars mission.
Especially since Mars and the Moon have almost the same gravity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT