ADVERTISEMENT

Ashley Biden lies in her diary that Joe Biden showered with her

BCHailMary

Four-Star Recruit
May 24, 2022
They had the fbi involved to get back the diary that was full of lies by Ashley Biden from the halfway house about showering with her dad. This after lies about Hunter being involved in crack binges with underage prostitutes. No way the repeating actions of drug and sex abuse would be a family problem of this family. Jill Biddn is a doctor for crying out loud.

Lying drug addicted kids

Reactions: _glaciers
Hey knighttime, are you seeking help for your BDS? Does Wawa offer that as part of their benefit package?

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
They had the fbi involved to get back the diary that was full of lies by Ashley Biden from the halfway house about showering with her dad. This after lies about Hunter being involved in crack binges with underage prostitutes. No way the repeating actions of drug and sex abuse would be a family problem of this family. Jill Biddn is a doctor for crying out loud.

Lying drug addicted kids

Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden
Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden Biden

I'm not sure who she is but I work at Subway and gave your mom a footlong. Zing

35c756c9853f0c1142ae14d3c3dd5a4e.jpg

How weak and pathetic. Couldn’t he at least said “I don’t know who HE IS?”

Sad
Absolutely sad and pathetic. He magically returns on the same day crazyhole comes back and starts off by saying the exact opposite of things he once said, only to revert back a couple weeks later. It's not even funny.

i dOnT kNoW wHo sHe izzZzZzZZ?!?!?!

Hey knighttime: how come you started following me? How long did it take for you to delete 5 years of posts?

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Absolutely sad and pathetic. He magically returns on the same day crazyhole comes back and starts off by saying the exact opposite of things he once said, only to revert back a couple weeks later. It's not even funny.

i dOnT kNoW wHo sHe izzZzZzZZ?!?!?!

Hey knighttime: how come you started following me? How long did it take for you to delete 5 years of posts?
Who spends a few hours a day for a week deleting all your posts on a free, cesspool WC. Geez. Get a life. What a loser

• Love
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
It's interesting how the law is applied differently for the left versus the right.

If this was a Trump Presidency, and Ivanka Trump left her diary in someone else's home ... the Media would not only be all over it, but chastising the Trump administration for abusing the FBI.

As always ... popcorn ready.

It's interesting how the law is applied differently for the left versus the right.

If this was a Trump Presidency, and Ivanka Trump left her diary in someone else's home ... the Media would not only be all over it, but chastising the Trump administration for abusing the FBI.

As always ... popcorn ready.

The diary was stolen so what is in it doesn't matter.

The diary was stolen so what is in it doesn't matter.
Stolen? Or Abandoned?

This gets interesting, because if someone keeps something for someone in their home or other property for a certain duration, but then they never collect it ... it's considered abandoned.

I know ... I kept something for someone for 3 years, after they said they only needed me to keep it for 3 weeks, and I said I'd keep it for up to 3 months. Finally I moved 3 years later, having done my best to contact them, including their mobile number no longer working, and finally threw most of it out, keeping a few things for myself.

That's the problem here, and the US Mass and Social Media have failed to cover this. She left her belongings with a friend, and they could be considered abandoned given the duration.

At some point, it is considered abandoned because she left it in someone else's dwelling and failed to collect it.

We know this is all a pack of lies. Biden never acts inappropriately with young girls, related or otherwise.
The Big guy is as pure as politicians come.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT