ADVERTISEMENT

AU Fan here

Jirao

Two-Star Recruit
Sep 1, 2019
Gus is still the same Gus he has been since 2013. He is allergic to change. While from a far it seems he has upgraded the personal of UCF on the field is the same as it was while he was at AU and what I thought would happen when UCF hired Gus.

UCF is going to be in a great spot for the next coach. I had a great time with UCF fans at the peach bowl and wish yall nothing but the best.

Gus is still the same Gus he has been since 2013. He is allergic to change. While from a far it seems he has upgraded the personal of UCF on the field is the same as it was while he was at AU and what I thought would happen when UCF hired Gus.

UCF is going to be in a great spot for the next coach. I had a great time with UCF fans at the peach bowl and wish yall nothing but the best.
I left Auburn when they fired Gus. Auburn is 19-25 since Gus. It was Auburn's dumbest mistake of my lifetime. It is rivaled only by firing Terry Bowden in 1998. Firing Gus set Auburn back four years so far*.

Auburn 'fans' only cone after a loss. Never to congratulate a win

Now that you’re here, can you take Auburn Legacy back with you?

Are you familiar with a user named “AuburnLegacy1”? Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT