ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn Legacy 1: Put up or SHUT UP

LoboCane

Bronze Knight
Aug 27, 2021
You are here simping for and gaslighting these fans with your Malzon b.s. AGAIN. Put up or shut up for good. I’ll bet you that BOTH these things will happen this year:

1. Miami will finish at least 20 spots ahead of UCF (per the 2025 247 Sports Composite Rankings).

2. Miami will finish with a better 2024 record than UCF and ranked ahead of UCF.

If these things happen you NEVER post here again. If they don’t both happen then I will never post here again.

Take the bet CLOWN!

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
You are here simping for and gaslighting these fans with your Malzon b.s. AGAIN. Put up or shut up for good. I’ll bet you that BOTH these things will happen this year:

1. Miami will finish at least 20 spots ahead of UCF (per the 2025 247 Sports Composite Rankings).

2. Miami will finish with a better 2024 record than UCF and ranked ahead of UCF.

If these things happen you NEVER post here again. If they don’t both happen then I will never post here again.

Take the bet CLOWN!
How about you two get a room and get on with it?

All this coquettish flirting is becoming a bit much.

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
AL1 is scared to respond to my challenge. That tells you very silly fans all you need to know about UCF and Malzon in 2024.

Doesn't consider you a challenge is more likely.
All I need to know about UM is you live your life over here.

AL1 is scared to respond to my challenge. That tells you very silly fans all you need to know about UCF and Malzon in 2024.
Wait what? So, you're saying because some Auburn fan won't take you up on a silly challenge about who finishes better UCF or Miami that it validates your position that Miami will finish better than UCf in 2024?

Are saying our fate is somehow tied to what AuburnLegaxy writes here? Man, because if it is, he better get on it.

So, Lobo, I am just spit balling here . What are you going to do in your life if your predictions don't come to pass? What happens if UCF does a 9-3 or 10-2 and Miami does 7-5? Do we need to take up a collection here and pay for your counseling ?

I have no idea what UCF will do until the first few games. I am hopeful,but dont really know. The best part of my post is I know nothing about Miami and I don't care. I don't care if you suck or you're good. Miami's existence makes no difference to me. Clearly though UCF's rise to the BigXII and its growing budget with its ability to go head to head in recruiting and beat out Miami is under your skin.

As you point out AL1 is some kind Gus whisperer witch doctor and he better being doing his witch doctoring here or we are doomed.

Reactions: Central Floridave
AL1 is scared and won’t bet. Lmao. Dude is just here to try to gaslight UCF fans while promoting Gus Malzahn. Remember when said said dozens of times that UCF’s floor was seven wins because Malzon never had a losing season? Same Gus Malzahn that’s 3-7 in bowl games and has never won a NY6 bowl.

Last edited:
6d63e862-adb1-4de7-9b5c-d3166367dc2b_text.gif

I had blocked Lobo and was unable to read his posts, including this stupid thread. I had to respond in another thread. However, he "summoned" me in another thread and I gained entrance to this thread.

Here is the wager I have laid before him:

If I lose, I will leave the Rivals forum and the 247 forums FOREVER. Not just UCF Forums. BOTH SITES FOREVER: No auburn.rivals.com or auburn247sports.com!

If you lose, however, you have to IMMEDIATELY CANCEL every paid and free subscription to every forum you belong and IMMEDIATELY DELETE your stupid Twitter account FOREVER. Not just change your username, create a new profile, and move people over to another account or site. No! You have to leave social media, forums and Twitter, FOREVER!

I AGREE to my terms.

Do you AGREE to yours?

@LoboCane has yet to respond with a yes or no.

6d63e862-adb1-4de7-9b5c-d3166367dc2b_text.gif

I had blocked Lobo and was unable to read his posts, including this stupid thread. I had to respond in another thread. However, he "summoned" me in another thread and I gained entrance to this thread.

Here is the wager I have laid before him:

If I lose, I will leave the Rivals forum and the 247 forums FOREVER. Not just UCF Forums. BOTH SITES FOREVER: No auburn.rivals.com or auburn247sports.com!

If you lose, however, you have to IMMEDIATELY CANCEL every paid and free subscription to every forum you belong and IMMEDIATELY DELETE your stupid Twitter account FOREVER. Not just change your username, create a new profile, and move people over to another account or site. No! You have to leave social media, forums and Twitter, FOREVER!

I AGREE to my terms.

Do you AGREE to yours?

@LoboCane has yet to respond with a yes or no.
Lol. This guy is such a liar. He responds to my posts minutes after I create them but he had me blocked. Lmao.

It’s easy…take my bet or say you are scared.

Lol. This guy is such a liar. He responds to my posts minutes after I create them but he had me blocked. Lmao.

Dude do you not have a job, wife/gf, kids?? It’s amazing to me that you post here all hours of the day.. 2,3,4 am? I think I’m on vacation just to get 1 hour to myself and read some boards, recruiting info 😂😂

"You are ignoring content by this member."

I could not respond to this thread until you linked it in the other thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT