ADVERTISEMENT

Audio recording of Trump seemingly ordering a hit on Yovanovitch surfaces

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
Thought this was worthy of its own thread.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics...8506437&id=68506437&__twitter_impression=true

Before anyone says he is just talking about firing her, remember who he's talking to. Not the state department. Not his cabinet. Not the Intelligence Community.

He's talking to two goons who he has gone on record saying he didn't know. He's telling THEM to take her out. Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman. The same goons that were spying on Yovonovitch in released text messages with comments like having some people willing to help take her out but that they would need to be paid.

Let's be very clear. Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman are not government employees, they are criminals. They commit crime. They do not have the power to legally remove Yovonovitch from her post. Trump telling them to "take her out" is ****ing insane. Having a recording of him saying that is ****ing insane.

I anxiously await the spin on this. If not for the crazy text messages of Parnas actually plotting to "take her out." I might actually believe that Trump just wanted her fired. However when we can see Parnas plotting crime against Yovonovitch it's a whole new story.

Last edited:
I've made it easy for you inbred MAGAts who are utterly incapable of thinking. No need to actually think up your own response (not that you are capable of it anyway). Just choose from the following and reply with your letter choice:

A) yawn

B) tds!!! 1

C) I for one am glad we have a president not acting presidential

D) but the stock market is doing so well! It's impossible to have an ethical president AND a good stock market at the same time

E) just ignore this thread

Fox news has the spin already.

It's glorious... get this... Trump wasn't serious. Amazing. Let's see if the republicans and are as dumb as we all know they are and accept that.

Trump then said he has every right to fire ambassadors. Haha hoping people don't pay attention to the fact that hes not telling anyone from the state department to get rid of her. He's telling some criminal goons to make her disappear and then we get text messages that they tried to do just that.

Pretty ****ing gross that this is our president.

I've made it easy for you inbred MAGAts who are utterly incapable of thinking. No need to actually think up your own response (not that you are capable of it anyway). Just choose from the following and reply with your letter choice:

A) yawn

B) tds!!! 1

C) I for one am glad we have a president not acting presidential

D) but the stock market is doing so well! It's impossible to have an ethical president AND a good stock market at the same time

E) just ignore this thread
Is the second short for tiddies? If so, that's my response. I hope our next president has tiddies and none of them old ladies ones either. Maybe a WWE diva or just Margot Robbie acting like a president.

Is the second short for tiddies? If so, that's my response. I hope our next president has tiddies and none of them old ladies ones either. Maybe a WWE diva or just Margot Robbie acting like a president.

We already have a whiny WWF diva in the white house with massive man tiddies, be careful what you wish for.

Threads like this are why Trump will win in a landslide in 2020!

Damnit knew I forgot one.

Parnas said Trump turned away from him and told someone else to have her fired. I love the faux outrage and the conspiracy theory aspect of it, but this seems like a stretch even for FC.

Reactions: JAFFX2
Parnas said Trump turned away from him and told someone else to have her fired. I love the faux outrage and the conspiracy theory aspect of it, but this seems like a stretch even for FC.
Except the recording, which you can now listen to, doesn't say fire her.

Parnas is open to criminal charges if he admits to actively participating in an attempted attack on an ambassador. We have the text messages that look like they went as far as having people ready to act on Yovonovitch. Parnas said "he didn't take seriously." But those text messages are extremely ominous.

He says that Trump said she should be "fired."

But the recording shows otherwise. Get her out of there, take her out. Do it.

Then there's the call summary with president Zelinski where Trump said Yovonovitch was "going to be going through some things."

He could have recalled or fired her at any time. Why all this cloak and dagger shit with criminals and paying people off and surveillance in Ukraine and hiring goons etc etc.

Except the recording, which you can now listen to, doesn't say fire her.

Parnas is open to criminal charges if he admits to actively participating in an attempted attack on an ambassador. We have the text messages that look like they went as far as having people ready to act on Yovonovitch. Parnas said "he didn't take seriously." But those text messages are extremely ominous.

He says that Trump said she should be "fired."

But the recording shows otherwise. Get her out of there, take her out. Do it.

Then there's the call summary with president Zelinski where Trump said Yovonovitch was "going to be going through some things."

He could have recalled or fired her at any time. Why all this cloak and dagger shit with criminals and paying people off and surveillance in Ukraine and hiring goons etc etc.

Get her out of there is a far cry from putting out a hit. Just use some critical thinking here:

Over a year before Biden announced his bid for president, trump devised a scheme to coerce the Ukrainian president (who subsequently lost his election bid) to dig up dirt on Biden prior to any investigation or reporting on the Burisma deal, and he thought it would be better to kill her than just remove her from office. Why not just ask putin to kill her if this grandiose conspiracy theory is true? After all, you claim that Trump is Putins puppet and he's had people killed before. Why ask a guy like Parnas who is an american campaign bundler to carry out the hit?

Let me just ask, where is the demarcation point on what to believe from Parnas and what not to believe? You dont believe his characterization of trump wanting Yovonovitch fired but you believe what he said on Maddow other than about the guy in Connecticut that was supposedly surveilling her. Is there anything other than anti-trump bias that leads to you believe some of the things he says and disbelieve other things he says? Dont you feel like you've gotten
to the point where as long as its anti-Trump it must be real even if it makes no sense at all?

Imagine being so mentally ill that you believe this is the President ordering a “hit” on a sitting Ambassador

After all, Trump has killed so many people!

[roll]
Nobody believes it, even fc. He's just insecure about trump winning again so he uses this kind of stuff to justify his overt hatred of people who arent like-minded. It's a typical leftist tactic: villainize someone through every means necessary so that he can feel justified in marginalizing the people surrounding them.

Basket of deplorables.
They want to put you back in chains.
Your daughters will be raped.
We're looking at an unending recession.

It's an old but shockingly effective tactic that is used in politics. It's a totally lazy way of trying to subvert voters but it works.

If trump was a mob-boss that ordered hits, we would have seen it with much higher profile opponents. Yovanovitch is a nobody and none of us had even heard of her 6 months ago.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
Yall Act like the same dude at that dinner didn't have text messages with a dude arranging the kidnapping of yovonovitch. You have already read those messages but you can read them again.

Also, "Shes going to go through some things."

I'm sure Trump was just telling Parnas to fire her. I know when I fire people I don't say "take them out"

Also remember all the way back to last week when Trump said he didn't know Parnas. Now he's having dinner with him talking foreign policy.

Parnas is the one who told him that Yovonovitch was talking bad about him.

Does it not concern you that in the BEST case scenario a criminal foreign agent was able to not only record the presidents conversations but also influence his decision making seemingly with little to no effort.

Yovonovitch had been in the state department since Regan and Parnas only had to mention she served under Clinton and Trump wanted her "taken out"

If a bumbling goon can manipulate Trump so easily imagine how easily he gets worked in a room with Putin.

I have located a video of the incident that should help clear things up.

tenor.gif

Reactions: UCFWayne
A link to faux news followed by a shout of TDS. It’s like clockwork.

I only forgot to include an option of "incessant personal attacks". How could I forget that option when it's literally 100% of what 85 posts?

Can anyone find a thread in which he hasn't personally attacked one or more people?

I only forgot to include an option of "incessant personal attacks". How could I forget that option when it's literally 100% of what 85 posts?

Can anyone find a thread in which he hasn't personally attacked one or more people?
you take internet drama very seriously, much like myself.

we are soul twins, brothers in arms, warriors of justice

(potential lovers even?)

Reactions: Crazyhole
The only thing this thread proves is Trump might not have actually been lying (for once) when he said he could murder someone in broad daylight on 5th avenue and not lose any voters.

85 would be there on his knees mopping up the blood with his bootlicking tongue trying to insult anyone who questioned his God emperor.

Remember that time that trump told his supporters that he wanted to have maxine waters "knocked off" and followed it up with "I'm gonna take her out"?

Oh wait....

Reactions: UCFWayne
Remember that time that trump told his supporters that he wanted to have maxine waters "knocked off" and followed it up with "I'm gonna take her out"?

Oh wait....

This thread is Exhibit D under “left wing insanity”

Fox news has the spin already.

It's glorious... get this... Trump wasn't serious. Amazing. Let's see if the republicans and are as dumb as we all know they are and accept that.

Trump then said he has every right to fire ambassadors. Haha hoping people don't pay attention to the fact that hes not telling anyone from the state department to get rid of her. He's telling some criminal goons to make her disappear and then we get text messages that they tried to do just that.

Pretty ****ing gross that this is our president.
FAUX news...the republican propaganda machine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT