ADVERTISEMENT

AXIOS on HBO: President Trump Exclusive Interview

Bad interview all around.

Now let’s watch Biden get through a debate

Trump looked like a senile uncle. He's lost it.
Not any different than the last 5 years. Hes not senile, he tries to control the narrative by being combative instead of having an equal back and forth exchange. Hes a terrible communicator in this type of setting. A lot of the things he said in that interview were correct but the way he says things is confusing at best. The answers about Covid were troublesome and thats largely because he was trying to control the narrative instead of listening and responding. The rest of the stuff was mostly fine other than bringing up John Lewis not going to his inauguration. I'm not sure what point he was trying to make there.

As evidenced by this board over the last few years, a lot of people have their mind made up about what he says before he says it. That goes for both sides.

I love how it is proven to be 100% impossible to defend the current POTUS without mentioning one of the following 3 people, none of which are currently POTUS: Obama, Clinton, Biden.

I love how it is proven to be 100% impossible to defend the current POTUS without mentioning one of the following 3 people, none of which are currently POTUS: Obama, Clinton, Biden.

This is quite true. It is completely possible to call out how stupid Donald is and not defend his dumb ass without a Pavlovian deflection to Biden, Obama, and Hillary. I do it all the time. The funny thing is that the same people who don’t do this went nuts when the opposition uttered “what about W?” when it came to Obama.

This is quite true. It is completely possible to call out how stupid Donald is and not defend his dumb ass without a Pavlovian deflection to Biden, Obama, and Hillary. I do it all the time. The funny thing is that the same people who don’t do this went nuts when the opposition uttered “what about W?” when it came to Obama.

No. Its not true. I've defended Trump many times without invoking anybody else into the discussion including this thread. Its not hard to be objective.

No. Its not true. I've defended Trump many times without invoking anybody else into the discussion including this thread. Its not hard to be objective.

It is true. There are multiple examples of others around here who are FAR from objective and do exactly what I just described.

You think its bad now?

No president will be able to be held accountable for anything after Trump. You can point to Trumps abuse of power and legal battles to justify any action going forward. If you can't be removed from office for what he did then when can you be removed? If a pandemic breaks out and any less than 200k people die how can republicans be upset?

Remember when Trump called the "caravan of rapists" a national emergency and diverted military funds to the wall because congress wouldnt give them to him? Well that precedent is going to get abused for generations in order to pay for basically anything the president wants.

Trump has gone outside our norms so much that there will be a whataboutism for every issue the next president faces.

You think its bad now?

No president will be able to be held accountable for anything after Trump. You can point to Trumps abuse of power and legal battles to justify any action going forward. If you can't be removed from office for what he did then when can you be removed? If a pandemic breaks out and any less than 200k people die how can republicans be upset?

Remember when Trump called the "caravan of rapists" a national emergency and diverted military funds to the wall because congress wouldnt give them to him? Well that precedent is going to get abused for generations in order to pay for basically anything the president wants.

Trump has gone outside our norms so much that there will be a whataboutism for every issue the next president faces.

So basically you are melting down and bitching that Presidents will "get away with anything" because the Russia hoax blew up in your face as the lie that it was, and Trump wasn't the first ever President removed from office for impeachment.

Which is all hilarious since you first showed up here in 2016 and irrationally threw around every fake Russia tidbit that you found. You were all-in on acting like a delusional Resistance zealot from Day 1 and yet here you are, pulling a "woe is me" for civility. See through.

Reactions: Crazyhole
It is true. There are multiple examples of others around here who are FAR from objective and do exactly what I just described.
Look at the post that you said was 100% true. Shitnazininja said it was impossible to defend trump without bringing up.............

Yep. I have zero problems calling out idiocracy on both sides. Call me crazy, but I'm slightly more concerned about our current insane president with 150,000+ deaths than I am about former secretary of state with an email server.

ADVERTISEMENT