ADVERTISEMENT

Baby boomers show decline in cognitive functioning

NinjaKnight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 18, 2007
https://news.osu.edu/baby-boomers-show-concerning-decline-in-cognitive-functioning/

Trend reverses progress over several generations, study finds

102_309886.jpg

Jeff Grabmeier
Ohio State News

In a reversal of trends, American baby boomers scored lower on a test of cognitive functioning than did members of previous generations, according to a new nationwide study.

Findings showed that average cognition scores of adults aged 50 and older increased from generation to generation, beginning with the greatest generation (born 1890-1923) and peaking among war babies (born 1942-1947).

This is true. The first generation completely warped and molded by the television. Fed a steady stream of propaganda their entire lives, from post-WWII to Vietnam to Reagan to FoxNews.

This is true. The first generation completely warped and molded by the television. Fed a steady stream of propaganda their entire lives, from post-WWII to Vietnam to Reagan to FoxNews.

The actual problem is leaded gasoline. Up until 1970 it was legal. Couple that with America's infatuation with the automobile and lack of air conditioning plus incredibly inefficient carbureted engines means significantly lower IQ of American boomers, raised in the back seat of cars with the windows down pumping lead into their developing brains.

Vaccines, massive amounts of psychedelic drugs, charbroiled meat, margarine, and high carb diets--these fukcing people had it all and sincerely ruined it for everyone else.
First generation to replace water with soda for their primary beverage.

First generation to be pumped full of vaccines.

lol
I figure it came from being forced to drink Kool aide out of those stupid aluminum cups.. U have not lived until you have grape Kool aide flavored by aluminum. And if you had any fillings, the aluminum would make your teeth hurt like hell.

Reactions: Crazyhole
lol
I figure it came from being forced to drink Kool aide out of those stupid aluminum cups.. U have not lived until you have grape Kool aide flavored by aluminum. And if you had any fillings, the aluminum would make your teeth hurt like hell.
Lol, I had totally forgotten about this. I never had fillings when I was a kid but learned about how painful it is for someone that has them to bite down on Reynolds wrap so that was one of my pranks. I'd convince someone that it hurt like hell but I'm tougher than them and do it. They'd follow suit and the reaction never got old.

This board is living proof that the OP is so very correct.

Wow.
Just be glad my generation didn't pass on great ideas like aluminum cups, chicken pox parties, and more to your generation, but rather only things like no score Tball games, participation trophies, and new age math.

Never mind we abused you more than we were.

Just be glad my generation didn't pass on great ideas like aluminum cups, chicken pox parties, and more to your generation, but rather only things like no score Tball games, participation trophies, and new age math.

Never mind we abused you more than we were.

Please stop trying to further prove my original post correct, we all already know you are a dumbass. No need to drive home the point any further with your insane babbling.

Not sure we can help you. The entire media and Hollywood are lefties. Yeah around 90%. Blame the white propaganda on your lefties if you think that is accurate. Hollywood and media are a complete mess so I'm not going to defend them.
Lefties? ...or Progressive normal people.

Jalopnik: Driving With The Windows Down Is Really Bad For You.

Now imagine the exhaust fumes all contain massive amounts of aerosolized lead, inhaled by boomers and directly bypassing the blood/brain barrier and creating this massive generation of idiots.

• Wow
Reactions: ChrisKnight06
ADVERTISEMENT