ADVERTISEMENT

Baby National Champ UCF Gear

Cobb Gobbler

High School Harry
Dec 31, 2017
My little sister finally gave me the go a head to turn my new nephew into a UCF fan. Her mother in law recently slighted her by saying my new nephew was to good to go to UCF and only Georiga Tech was good enough for him. I was respectful and was waiting till he turned 5 to start turning him into a proper UCF fan but now I can start earlier. So if antine has any links to National Champ gear please send them my way so I can remind them who won a National Championship in the last century. (Also I need to change my name from when I was trolling Nobraska)

My little sister finally gave me the go a head to turn my new nephew into a UCF fan. Her mother in law recently slighted her by saying my new nephew was to good to go to UCF and only Georiga Tech was good enough for him. I was respectful and was waiting till he turned 5 to start turning him into a proper UCF fan but now I can start earlier. So if antine has any links to National Champ gear please send them my way so I can remind them who won a National Championship in the last century. (Also I need to change my name from when I was trolling Nobraska)

I think you should keep the screen name. There will be plenty of opportunities to troll Nobraska coming up...

Reactions: Mikesi
I just notified Rivals and told them that you can’t change your handle until Nobraska wins their division of the Big-10. Looks like you’re stuck with it for awhile and have to remain a UCF board defender of Nobraska Trolls which is not a bad thing.

Down with anything Nobraska! Go Knights!! [cheers]

Last edited:
Reactions: LemmyKilmister
ADVERTISEMENT