ADVERTISEMENT

Back 2 back

I don’t think that the Bulls yet have an idea who there QB will be. I expect a pretty big drop off at that position, but they have 2 very very good wide receivers. Hopefully the eastern division of our conference will be wrapped up before that game. Looking for revenge at their place when they ran up the score with an unnecessary late TD in 2016.

I don’t think that the Bulls yet have an idea who there QB will be. I expect a pretty big drop off at that position, but they have 2 very very good wide receivers. Hopefully the eastern division of our conference will be wrapped up before that game. Looking for revenge at their place when they ran up the score with an unnecessary late TD in 2016.
This is the War on I4 which is us vs them in all sports for the year. We won last year and this year.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
USFSucks.jpg

Reactions: Mikesi and UCFProud
They are still living off the shine from their #2 ranking for 5 days 11 years ago. They do have our number in womens basketball though.

They are still living off the shine from their #2 ranking for 5 days 11 years ago. They do have our number in womens basketball though.
Until we start getting taller women we won’t be good enough to beat the better teams. We look so short compared to USF and the team they lost in NIT to. Not to mention UCONN etc. Probably not good when you see them huddle on sideline and coach Abe is tallest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT