ADVERTISEMENT

Back here again

Was here when GT played y’all last year. Had a good time chatting with some on here. Went to the game in a heart breaking loss but turned out to be good since Brent Key took over after that game. Hoping for a great game with a better outcome for us this time haha.
Welcome, you’ll fit right in here. Half the posters are not UCF fans and actively root against us, especially a guy that incessently tells us how great miami is and how they are “back”.

My son was showing me a ticket availability graphic of the Ray Jay, UCF's west coast Florida stadium, and on the UCF side there are very few tickets still available. On the Tech side there is plenty of real estate open. Does Tech travel well or is this really viewed as the lowly Gasparilla and it's just UCF? The day of the week and being right before Christmas is not ideal for teams outside of Florida . UCF at the moment will definitely have the crowd on its side .

"It's just UCF". Not directed at you personally, but I think GT should be lucky to play us. We've got more brand than 70% of FBS.

Reactions: U C to the F
"It's just UCF". Not directed at you personally, but I think GT should be lucky to play us. We've got more brand than 70% of FBS.
I don't disagree . I still think some fans and media types have a G5 view of our program. I don't myself but in the eyes of older P5 types we atill.might need to prove ourselves. You know? The other side of your logic is sound...Syracuse is stuck playing duh bulls . 😆.

Reactions: FoxKnight
My son was showing me a ticket availability graphic of the Ray Jay, UCF's west coast Florida stadium, and on the UCF side there are very few tickets still available. On the Tech side there is plenty of real estate open. Does Tech travel well or is this really viewed as the lowly Gasparilla and it's just UCF? The day of the week and being right before Christmas is not ideal for teams outside of Florida . UCF at the moment will definitely have the crowd on its side .
GT would travel better imo if we were a better team. Fans haven’t been showing up for home games after the past few seasons we’ve had. Hoping that changes soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT