ADVERTISEMENT

Back to Basics

KnightVision82

Diamond Knight
Jan 26, 2004
Boise jumps us in polls and this week game cancelled gets us back to the basics of going 1-0 every week.

We can't worry about the polls or getting a Heisman trophy. With the current system if Boise and UCF go undefeated one or both teams are going to get screwed.

Just play the team in front of you.

5 toughest upcoming games for UCF are: FAU, Pitt, Memphis, Navy and USF. USF is looking the best right now with cakey schedule. Only have Illinois and Houston away as tough games before meeting us.

As long as we stop them from being division champs, I will be happy.
Would like to play them without the eastern division championship being on the line
It’s too stressful and honestly, they seem to get up for this rivalry game more than us. Heupel needs to change that mentality

Let me in the locker room that week.I have the best hate USF hype speeches

Would like to play them without the eastern division championship being on the line
It’s too stressful and honestly, they seem to get up for this rivalry game more than us. Heupel needs to change that mentality

Let me in the locker room that week.I have the best hate USF hype speeches

Yep, this exactly. They've played over their heads in every matchup in the first decade of this rivalry. Would be nice to flip that script for the next decade.

Reactions: Mikesi
That is what adds a level to the excitement to the rivalry. Right now they beat us with total wins, we are leading them with wins that matter. We have more championships and BCS/NYD wins. Since we have been conference mates, we have been true rivals.

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT