ADVERTISEMENT

Bad news on May 10th for those liberal Democrats that cheer rising Covid-19 case numbers and death

Ucfmikes

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
Latest News
May 10 (GMT)
Updates
  • 20,329 new cases and 750 new deaths in the United States

alert-plus.png
    Lowest number of new cases and lowest number of new deaths since the end of March

Democrats hoping that this is just an anomaly

We should see massive spikes with the reopens or the half @ss stay at home was pointless. Not seeing huge increases yet.

We should see massive spikes with the reopens or the half @ss stay at home was pointless. Not seeing huge increases yet.
I really thought we'd hit 100k deaths by June. Now it looks like we'll be short of that number. 200k overall might be way higher than what we end up with. All of a sudden a vaccine doesn't seem quite so urgent.

I still think the deaths in some areas were way overstated too.
If we just take out the NYC outlier and assume all other reporting is correct, this thing hasn't been that bad in general. That would make it a .00024 mortality rate so far.

It takes from 5 - 11 days for the virus to incubate enough viral load to show in tests and produce symptoms and then another 1 - 3 days for the confirmed test results. So you're looking at a window that really begins 6 - 14 days post-reopening to start seeing a spike in numbers. Of course, that spike wouldn't be instant; we'd be back to the exponential growth scenario if we were seeing new outbreaks centered around the reopened areas.

IOW, might not want to get too far out ahead of this proclaiming that the social distancing was worthless.

It takes from 5 - 11 days for the virus to incubate enough viral load to show in tests and produce symptoms and then another 1 - 3 days for the confirmed test results. So you're looking at a window that really begins 6 - 14 days post-reopening to start seeing a spike in numbers. Of course, that spike wouldn't be instant; we'd be back to the exponential growth scenario if we were seeing new outbreaks centered around the reopened areas.

IOW, might not want to get too far out ahead of this proclaiming that the social distancing was worthless.

Georgia has been open for a while. They had one day of a spike (40%) which was just a few hundred people more that day. Been pretty good since.

I'm saying if we don't see a massive increase in cases with the select store openings, then that part would have been worthless. We can still try to distance and keep the economy open.

Georgia has been open for a while. They had one day of a spike (40%) which was just a few hundred people more that day. Been pretty good since.

I'm saying if we don't see a massive increase in cases with the select store openings, then that part would have been worthless. We can still try to distance and keep the economy open.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/09/coronavirus-cdc-director-to-self-quarantine-for-two-weeks.html

The "expert" on how to control the spread of the virus is now in quarantine.

May 11th is not looking good so far for those who despise Trump and cheer death. Numbers looking low so far. *Very disappointing

The "weekends always have low reporting"!
Well... looks like another new low in new cases since the end of March and under 1000 deaths

Good news for you anti-semites though. A few of the deaths were Jews, but unfortunately, it was from Covid and not the gas chambers.

Well... looks like another new low in new cases since the end of March and under 1000 deaths

Good news for you anti-semites though. A few of the deaths were Jews, but unfortunately, it was from Covid and not the gas chambers.
Whoa. Props for going there but whoa.

Reactions: Ucfmikes

Oh just finished with 1,004 deaths for today. They found a couple gun shot wounds with covid.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Oh just finished with 1,004 deaths for today. They found a couple gun shot wounds with covid.
Thank God the day ended. I heard that there was just a multi car fatal accident in LA. I guess that those with Covid will just be added to May 12th

Reactions: Crazyhole
It seems like it might be time to call BS on New York/New jerseys numbers. Outpacing every other state by >5 times the number of deaths doesn't seem right, even with the subway system.

15 going to zero very soon?
1/10. You may want to have a discussion with your boy Dr. Fauci.

Sorry to disappoint you, but your opening up the economy predictions aren’t looking too promising right now.

Hopefully we can soon have a toast to the stench of fresh dead bodies in the air once again.

Cheers to the smell of death!!!!

29halk.jpg

Stats as of this am. My county 2 new cases no deaths. Florida 386 new cases, 14 deaths, USA 14k new cases 917 deaths. Deaths are likely fairly accurate, new cases likely understated.

Looks like youre rooting for the death of Jews - not surprised coming from a white supremacist Nazi Trumpster like you.

Looks like youre rooting for the death of Jews - not surprised coming from a white supremacist Nazi Trumpster like you.
Pretty lame post, considering your past anti-Semitic posts

Where would you like me to send my pictures from the NYC Holocaust Memorial in NYC and the Yad Vashem museum in Jerusalem from my vacation last year?

@ucfversusbcs.nazimail.com?

OWNED! :chairshot:[roll][roll][roll]:uzi:

Pretty lame post, considering your past anti-Semitic posts

Where would you like me to send my pictures from the NYC Holocaust Memorial in NYC and the Yad Vashem museum in Jerusalem from my vacation last year?

@ucfversusbcs.nazimail.com?

OWNED! :chairshot:[roll][roll][roll]:uzi:

Lame response Nazi punk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT