ADVERTISEMENT

Bad news

Isn’t that easily verifiable? Wouldn’t he be in boot right now? Has anyone spotted him lately around campus?

I overheard this as well. It might not be a break but it seems like there is definitely some kind of injury. Hope its minor and he can compete in fall camp. Even more glad Heup brought BW in now.

8 weeks of no practice. That puts him back on his feet first week of September. Misses three games minimum, as your not going to bring him back vs. Stanford after a two month layoff.

Most importantly he misses out on tune up games.
Plus if you rush it it can screw with his footwork and create bad habits while throwing

knocks someone up, parents move to Orlando, pressure to win starting job vs talented/just as athletic transfer, breaks an ankle

yeah Mack has had an interesting offseason, doubt he ever starts for UCF again if Dillon is the real deal

This. I hope MM makes a comeback for 2020 but it looks like DG will have a good shot at being the starter next year.

Glad UCF isn’t holding this back for days or weeks

Wimbush now has to be ecstatic that he transferred

It will be Wimbush. Thank goodness our line and skill positions are stacked takes pressure off him. what will really suck though is dillion might burn the redshirt if he has significant playing time as the backup.

I'll be honest I wasn't much of a Mack fan to begin with, even with the limited starts and sample size he seems like a QB that will give you at least 2 turnovers every game

I think Mack was the #1 guy. He destroyed Memphis after he settled down

I seriously doubt Wimbush is going to be accurate, but who knows.

We probably win the first 2 with anyone at QB

Reactions: MckenzieMilton10
Had to stifle a cheer when I heard the new. That would just be wrong.

But. Please don’t waste a time on a nobody nothing transfer. The future is Now.

Damn. Thanks for sharing.

IMO Wimbush is now the clear #1 and the battle for #2 will be the most interesting to keep an eye on.

With 4 games being played as cut off, I’d anticipate both Gabriel and Jones see field in blowouts. Maybe they alternate? FAMU Jones and then Gabriel in next blowout.
we are down our top 2 and most experienced QB's, lets not just assume we are going to be blowing teams out to the extent that we can alternate third string QB's for the hell of it.

Reactions: Ucfwheels
it looks like DG will have a good shot at being the starter next year.
He has a good shot at being the starter THIS season

I wonder what he was doing when he broke his ankle? :cheers2:?:basketball::basketball:?
He’s a kid. Kids break their ankles

Had to stifle a cheer when I heard the new. That would just be wrong. But. Please don’t waste a time on a nobody nothing transfer. The future is Now.
Agreed. The future is DG and the future is now

Reactions: Ucfwheels
ADVERTISEMENT