ADVERTISEMENT

Bagel Boss Guy Video

He’s super salty that he has to shop in the kids section for clothes

I actually kind of feel bad for this guy. People don't just blow up and fly off the handle like he did unless someone has really been hurtful to them.

Should get a Pay-Per-View between this install person and the short Miami Fan that was going to be a boy toy for that WVU Amputee who just got our of prison in that infamous Citrus Bowl Bathroom scene.

I actually kind of feel bad for this guy. People don't just blow up and fly off the handle like he did unless someone has really been hurtful to them.
I was thinking the same thing. Looking at the “girl” who posted this I get the feeling she said something stupid.

Never been in to Asian chick's but its on the bucket list right up there with a redhead. Sounds like a job for me.
I'm gonna give this a big NOPE. Stay as far away from redheads as you possibly can. Asian chicks are fine as long as they don't speak English and don't have implants.

I'm gonna give this a big NOPE. Stay as far away from redheads as you possibly can. Asian chicks are fine as long as they don't speak English and don't have implants.

In the white girl family though it appears to me redheads have fatter asses on average? This might just be purely anecdotal but it seems to be true.

ADVERTISEMENT