ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball and Basketball start at same time Saturday?

Wow what an a magical knight. I had my dad in town. He is not a basketball fan but likes baseball. He had a great time at the basketball game especially with the great atmosphere and the big win. Then we walked over to the baseball game - his first college game.

It was top of the 7th and tied. So the game felt tense. Great pitching. Then we score 4 including an OP-o HR in the bottom of the 7th.

I couldn’t have planned it better.

I also had a female Iranian PhD student / professor of physics in my group. She also had great time and was her firsts as well.

Well done UCF athletics.

Basketball should be a 2 o’clock start time.

Huh?

Basketball game was selected by ESPN2 for National Coverage for 6 pm.

Meanwhile, UCF had complete control over start time of their normal non-televised baseball game but they choose to keep the baseball game for 6 pm too.

Huh?

Basketball game was selected by ESPN2 for National Coverage for 6 pm.

Meanwhile, UCF had complete control over start time of their normal non-televised baseball game but they choose to keep the baseball game for 6 pm too.
I like basketball to be earlier in general. Sun and heat don’t affect it. Then can still have time with family after. After a 6 pm game you are probably going home and eating then watching tv for a bit until you fall asleep. Me anyway. I’m not going out anywhere at 9 pm or later after.

Reactions: ahabmw
ADVERTISEMENT